𝐗𝐗𝐕

𝐗𝐗𝐕

Ryujin came back after 4 hours, she changed something. Called Chaerin she would be absent and let Taehyung take care of everything there..

And Taehyung thinks Ryujin is being lazy again, for he didn't knew Ryujin was going to school with Sihyeon and to R.EVE. She needed a break too, after Lia shocking her from that damn marriage contract.

It's because Sihyeon called her for a secret meeting, her group Everglow was not include on the said meeting.

And it was a coincidence that Sihyeon's kid and Wonyoung are studying the same school. Ryujin sighs, didn't think that in the first place.

Ryujin decided to walk around the school, waiting for Sihyeon. For the right time Sihyeon came, "hey, what's up?"

But Sihyeon held her hand and led her to the library, since it was quiet and the librarian was silent. "Well.. why did you call me?"

Ryujin's screech was a bit loud and the librarian, who was just came inside signed to be quiet, and be responsible to their voice since they are only visitors to that school.

They both apologised and sat at the opposite side, they huffed. Sihyeon gulped at first and began to speak.

"I want to ease myself first. I was researching about the Korean War, since my kiddo need the research. I read something odd.."

As the girl took her laptop and opened the site, Ryujin clicked the link, out of the blue she dropped her jaw.

They came back to the R.EVE to talk about the other meetings, but while walking, Ryujin was bumped by a witch. The agents chased the witch, the entity was throwing potions to slower the agents.

"You will never catch me!" She shouts, and laughter began to heard.

But instead, Ryujin followed the witch and run after her. The witch threw more bottles and suspicious potions that she think... would slow Ryujin.

But she was wrong, the girl leaped and did her best to avoid the potions. She took her net gun, took an aim and fired.

The witch was captured once again, that's the everyday life of every agents on R.EVE. Supernatural things, that's what they hunt.

The agents thanked Ryujin and the witch was taken to her cage. "I need to set myself to check our supernaturals.."

"Goodmorning First Captain IV Chou.. may you take me to the room of supernaturals?" Ryujin said, the captain was just going the same way..

Tzuyu nodded and said, "I am going to see my pet there too." Ryujin give her a grin, "ah the viper queen." For Ryujin, it's silly that Tzuyu is calling the Viper Queen pet. Anyhow, she had some reasons.

The two took the elevator and Tzuyu click the button at the lowest floor, "What's on you, Shin. It is weird you wanted to see the captured creatures we had."

"Well. I need to explore too, rather than sticking up on my office here, and my office outside here." Ryujin stated, which the tall girl understand. "What a boring life."

Then the elevator let a sound of ting, right then the door was open and they both walked, both feet feeling the floor in unison.

The captured creatures that Tzuyu's been talking was not only vampires and stray werewolves, witches giants, magical dragons.

Everyone think they lived in such fantasy books of kids, but for the R.EVE, they are real.
"Which of these creatures you wanted to pay a visit?" Tzuyu asked, patting Ryujin's head.