𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Jaehyun went back to the Bran Castle, looks up to the hanging picture of Dracula's true love, but Dracula's picture was scracthed.

He lighted up his cigarette, and only stare at the painting. Surrounded by mossy crack walls, vines, and soils with broken wood coffins.

"Damn." He said, releasing a smoke after putting back the cigarette on his lips. "You're still the most beautiful woman I've loved."

"For how much I love you, I adopted all of your children, which was not related to me." He said, smiling after blowing another smoke again.

After mesmerising the painting, he dropped the cigarette and put out the fire in it. He walked straight and touched the coffin, well sculpted, it was made of oak and very sturdy. "Dracula's last coffin he slept after he died."

"There would be no chaos if Count Dracula didn't kill Daniel, the real founder of R.EVE Corp." Jaehyun said, looking like he was guilty after all the miserable things happened hundred of years ago.

One soldier came and looked at Jaehyun, "You must remember one of the siblings is a human before.." that's the man that Jaehyun trusted.

"Right.. I know it. But still Count Dracula's wife adopted." He said, leaving with the soldier with the skeptical look in his face.

While Lia is walking and kept complaining at Lucas, Yeji hid behind him and smack his head by a fire extinguisher. Lucas was knocked out, falling onto the ground.

"Can you just- Lucas?" She said, stopping her sentence and found Lucas on the floor, groaning.

"Oh my-" she stopped herself, and started to laugh. Yeji put down the extinguisher on the floor, and carries the man. Goddamn, she was that strong.

Yeji's sleeveless shirt shows her arm muscles, and it contracted when Yeji carried the man. It made Lia stare onto her sister's muscles.

After a while, Lia hugged her arm. "C'mon let's take a stroll.."

"Why you're suddenly wanted a stroll?" Yeji began to ask, she was shock. Lia flashes her greatest eye smile, "well.. only a treat.." the vampire could only sigh and let the girl cling into her arm.

Yeji put a comfortable smile and asks Lia, "so Countess, where would you take me?"

"Where would you like?"

"It's up to you.." Yeji said, as they walk down and starting to talk like they're couples during the 1960's.

Above all, the dragon eyes girl was cutious about what's on the countess today? Like she had been on the good mood.

Chaeyeon was just watching them, "and why they look like a couple?"

Chaeryeong popping out her head, along with her unnie. "I think it's normal if Yeji unnie married Lia unnie so she can stop her madness getting a revenge to 2Shin." Chaeyeon, somehow, agrees to her baby sister. As she insists her to inside of the room.

The girl was just relaxing until her sight was loosing again, means she was already seeing what's on the past again.

Chaeyeon saw herself in a dirty, more like abandoned place, to many corpses of soldiers designing the floor.

She saw Koreans fighting, using guns and blood flowing everywhere. She notices the opposite side was not only Korean citizens, but some of them are other Asian people live near them, and some Westerners.

"Korean War?" She said, she read about some wars.. and she wasn't wrong. She time travelled into the time, where the Korean War is occuring.

She don't even need to dodge to grenades flying over and bullets flying, she just there watching.