𝐗𝐈

𝐗𝐈

[A/N: i think there would be no more pov of Ryujin, still a no one's pov.]

"What is it this time?" She coldly ask, as she fixes her tie.

Aish when this girl learn to smile? Sihyeon thought to herself, after exiting the corporal office.

E:U greets back to Ryujin and answers her question, "Have you heard about the girl who's moo-ing on a mini snack bar?"

Ryujin nodded and she let the girl speak once again, "we examined her and we notices her eyes are lightly red. I think she was hypnotized for days, as the red in her eyes slowly to fade."

"But only waking her up can get her out of the trance.. a vampire trance." E:U continued, as she shows the picture of the girl moo-ing weirdly in the snack bar.

Yiren is watching over them, she was in Ryujin's back and she said. "It was in United Kingdom, and there must be vampires in that country."

The serious girl could only cross her arms, exhales before speaking. "Vampires are mostly in north and European countries, we seek, we don't kill."

The girl in her back snapped and glare to her, "Don't tell me you're saying this to save Yuna from our organization."

Ryujin looks back, "You said it and not me, don't put Yuna in our important discussion, Captain Wang."

Yiren gritted her teeth and walked away, Aisha sighs and follows Yiren outside. E:U on the other hand randomly ask Ryujin, that question's out of their topic.

"I can't stand this affected Ryujin." Yiren said, grumbling but Aisha calmed her. "Why we don't make a move now? She's indeed the woman in prophecy, and she's one a vampire family.. Yuna might cause trouble in our world why-"

Aisha began, "there are different breeds and families of vampires, even she's the strongest." Yiren only looked at her and ignored the lower rank agents whom greeting them.

Yiren held in the rails as she watched the caught werewolves muzzled, and held in chains. She tried to cool herself and spoke, "She just turned 18, and yet she became a full breed of vampire. I am scared if we move slowly, Romania had the lowest meat contribution. And it's weird."

Aisha nodded and watch how their agents catch, they catch but they don't kill. But, it wasn't Yiren's motto by now.

Back with Ryujin and E:U, "I don't know what I am feeling right now, a heart of mine deserves a rest. Nothing more."

E:U nodded and pat the Captain's shoulder, "Alright, I must go with you and check what's on Romania?"

Ryujin nodded, she smiles but not too wide. Sihyeon saluted at them and Chief Captain E:U reminded, "Same thing, Vice Captain Sihyeon."

They immediately marched their way through the board and prepared, Ryujin was done packing and taking her phone but her phone popped out of Yuna's picture with Horsey.

She can't help but to smile whenever she remembers Horsey, because Yuna is the one who named the horse since her mom wasn't good at naming them.

Then her heart races once again, her strong and serious eyebrows changed the reaction. But then, she woke up and a call disturb her daydream.

It was from her mom.

Ryujin immediately answer the call, "Eomma, what's up?"

[Ryujin, don't be surprised on what I should say..] her mother on the other line had said, she heaved.