𝐋𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐈𝐈

(Last time, I was new to digital art, and so I actually drew what I imagine Lia would look like in her true form.
Not looking like her but this is my definition, free to judge, Blaze Piston is not a good artist. But I am trying to improve so that my book covers were covered in my art.)

Scary? Hell nah. See not a good artist..
A few hours earlier. ugh.. stan NiziU... you'll never regret. I'm promoting y'all. This chapter will be the last interaction of Lucas and Lia. I so felt uncomfortable putting the two, I thought they can be good here sorry.)

7pm that night, the captains left the village since it's past time for the vampire's feast, they don't want to be the vampire's meal on the purpose. Aisha witnesses Yiren acting strangely as she cock her head everywhere.

Yiren's eyes keept changing rapidly, from electric blue to her brown eyes, but her eyes retain blue when she hear the howls of the wolves, Ryujin taps Aisha's shoulder, "hey, Yiren is a werewolf."

"Stop the ranger." Yiren said, Aisha, who's confused, and did it. So the other ranger from the back stops either. "Stop, the, ranger." Yiren repeated, "I just stopped. Wtf."

Yiren removes the seatbelt and walks out of the car, Aisha follows, and Ryujin tries to stop the girl but facepalming after. Mia rolls her eyes and Taehyung watch the scene, Aisha pulls Yiren's arm and said. "Wait! Hold up!"

"Let go!"

"Are you stupid? The pack were looking for food, since I'm one of them, but can only be a human, can feel the hunger!" Yiren fired, Aisha asks for forgiveness and Yiren run towards to the woods and nowhere to be seen.

Taehyung snaps, "The two got into fight last night, they tried making things up that's why Aisha is trying to fix the problem." Ryujin nodded and Aisha get back to the car and continue to drive.

Aisha couldn't help but to worry, "is she gonna be okay there? With those pack of wolves? Romanian wolves! Do they even understand Korean?"

"A Korean growl? A Korean howl?" Taehyung joked.

"And English moan?"

"The fuck Aisha." Ryujin exclaimed, hitting the girl with her pen, she's writing a report to send to the headquarters back to Korea. Hoping the back up will answer for their help.

Aisha laughs and the howls of wolves was heard still, they stopped and reach the end of the forest, where the city is. Ryujin, Onda and Aisha stayed with the rangers.

Onda and Ryujin were playing UNO cards, and Aisha can't get in the mood to play. Worrying to Yiren mostly, "why?? I mean we got a crisis here na y'all have a nerve to play UNO wtf."

"Don't mind us ever Aish-a."

"Aish don't be hard on her, she's worrying on her baby girl let her be." The girl kicks her ass off, but she can't deny, that's the fact. She just went inside of the ranger and left all of herself alone. Watching her friends playing UNO.

"Wakie wakie, my little boy.." a woman's voice called an unconscious tied up Lucas. The man open his eyes, but closes them tight quickly for he can't bear the light. Though, his eyes were close, he senses that his hands were tied.

He can't speak, Lucas tries to mouth words in order to speak out. But can feel his lips were torn out, the feeling can't process but he felt weird. He tried opening his eyes again, seeing that he is not actually tied up, more like somebody is playing with his head.

Standing up from his chair, he looked everywhere, a violin piece in G major fills the room with no windows, no doors but there's a bed, next to a mirror. A woman facing the mirror, but she had no reflection.