𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

The Bran castle happened to be open that morning, Yuna and Ryujin in the room, Yuna teaching her Romanian and three minor languages of the country, Ryujin finds it hard to catch up with the basics. "Can we stop for now? I mean."

"Sorry, being with my real family made me forget Spanish, I learned them for a short time. You're pretty smart, I know you can do it." Yuna compliments her, she smiles as she sees the girl put on her green wig and cover her eyes. Yuna's curious when did she buy that weird wig, shrugs and clears the table, and arranges them in one place.

Jaemin knocks at the door and Yuna opens it, "What brings you here?" Yuna asks, this made her older bro smile from ear to ear and sigh, "We have an unexpected visitor." this made Ryujin hide her wig and look at them. Yuna's curiosity monster grows, she's about to ask who's the visitor until they heard the small laughs of Chaeryeong.

The couple gets out of the room and finds Lia with Chaeryeong, chatting. Ryujin and Yuna can't understand what's going on, Yeji gives Lia's head a pat and walks towards the two. "Long story, but she's better now." Yuna walks towards Lia. The girl somehow kept her horns, but she never looked the same way when she burst out her demon form.

Lia smiles and hugs Yuna, "Oh dear, you look lovely, Yuna!"

"U-unni."

Jaehyun watches them from afar, afraid to get closer with his children. Yuna hugs back her sister, "I know you loved Horsey dearly, wait, let me show you something, it's my peace offering." Lia said, pulling the Countess, stopping at the ranch, They saw a 5-year-old Appaloosa horse, Horsey gets close to this horse and they started to flick their ears, maybe a sign they're communicating.

"I brought Horsey a friend. She's Vanilla, anyway." Lia explains, Yuna gets close to the horse and Vanilla rubs her nose to Yuna's hand. Horsey gets jealous and wants his nose rubbed to Yuna too, Yuna hugs them both. "You don't have to unni. But thank you."

" I think this is my way to say sorry, I've caused so much trouble though." But Yuna surprisingly hugs her sister and she hugs her back.

"I love you, Lia unni."

"I love you too sis, sorry for mistreating you back then. let's make this right, shall we?" Yuna nods wiping off her tears as Ryujin watches them with Jaehyun. There's Yuna running to the fields riding Horsey, while Lia's on Vanilla, it becomes their sister bond and Yuna will get used to it.

Naples, Italy

Ryujin and Yuna after all of the commotion, indeed made their way to Italy to have some vacation. The R.EVE and Yuna's bloodline were finally working out of sorting evil supernaturals, though it doesn't mean they will be gone in an instant it would worth a try if they try to get rid of starting from a small count. 

Ryujin and Yuna were enjoying the daylight as Yuna need to wear a summer-looking wide brim hat, to cover herself from the intense heat of the sun. Admiring the beauty of the land makes them forget all the events that occurred to them. Ryujin averts her eyes to a blonde lady who happens to pass by to her. But her face seems to be familiar with her.

At the right time her tote bag falls from the floor, the blonde lady stops moving as she sees Ryujin grabbing it for her and gives it to the lady.  She took off her sunglasses and that surprised Ryujin, even the lady. "Heejin?"

(Heejin is mentioned in chapter XLV/45)

"Wow, Ryujin! I didn't expect to see you here." A little recap, Heejin was Ryujin's girl before getting serious with her love life, Taehyung mentioned Heejin's name before, the man knew Ryujin is such a jerk, but she changed after all. Ryujin left Heejin when they were teens, to be exact she just dates her, stole her first kiss, and never appeared to Heejin again.