𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

D-day/3

"Yuna, I saw you weak in my view."

Yuna sighs, "That won't happen, your powers can see what would possibly can happen. I will be brave, and strong, I will not let the Countess beat me."

Chaeyeon sighs, and hugs her. One thing she loves from her, she's a very determined vampire that Chaeyeon met, she loves her dearly. Yuna went into the castle as she changes her coat, but Chaeyeon seems to worry more.

Chaeyeon let her siblings see what she see in the trailer of future, Yeji gulps  and Jaemin looks at Yuna who is sneaking pizza in the background. "What should we do?"

"Uh... be protective?" Jaemin suggests.

"What about let's follower her on whenever she goes?" Yeji declared. "That's too much!" Chaeryeong said, "We have to keep our eyes open now. We don't know when the darkness strike once."

Ryujin and the captains headed to the castle and waited for a moment,
They nodded and kept their eyes close to Yuna, Yuna is taking the 5th piece of pizza. The girl screeches in surprise, when a pair of strong arms hug her behind.

It's a quick 5 seconds hug, Yuna's heart jumps suddenly, she could feel her cheeks gain color and somehow, that quicky hug felt comfy to her. The owner of those arms let go and Yuna looks at the direction, she saw a blonde captain but a few smaller than her.

She knew, it is Ryujin, she can feel it.

Yeji smirks, and nudge her lil sis gently, "I see that huh? Gays."

"You're gay either, unni." Yuna rolls her eyes, she's about to continue her sentence until she hear the guards the final battle will stsrt for a few minutes, Yuna already wash herself and get ready in the back.

"How many pizzas Yuna had consumed?" Chaeryeong asks as the guards gave them the last slices before cleaning the table. Yeji counted the boxes, " she ate 70 slices and left two more, damn she's that hungry."

"No silly, she misses pizza but she ate a lot though." Chaeryeong sad, completely agreeing on Yeji, but the ask to clean the table before heading to the hall, Yeji became anxious seeing it. There is no stage, but there is a black and white mat on the floor.

It looks like it's real and taken seriously. Averted her eyes to the side, see Ryujin looking at her, almost you can call it they stared into each other's eyes, but Yuna looked away and run to Jaemin and the other siblings. Yuna feels the pressure whenever she stare to the stage, can't tell why.

The sibings talk about some random things, their own way to release Yuna's tension and nervousness. Jaehyun announces the rules of the game and whatsoever. "Nah, Lia will cheat again, I'll bet my thousand bills on it." Onda snickers, "Periodt." Sihyeon agreed.

Yuna walk towards and stops in the white mat, Lia did the same but she's on the other side, Lia's not so good smiles creeping Yuna out. Trying to focus to her stand, "I can feel the air blew harshly on my hands, I feel clearly not okay to my sister's appearance."

"What's with her aura? It felt weirder and weirder." Yuna say in her mind, Lia walks toward to her, the younger girl's eyes were fixed into her, watching her to every move she would. She gulped, and ready her stance.

But she's too late to came back into reality when Jaehyun signed and a short and lively sounding fanfare plays in their sides. Yuna snaps back and she's late to react, Lia jumps in the air and hit Yuna's stomach in the use of side kick.

She yelps and thrown on the ground, Yuna felt the pain, like her whole organs shook in the suddent attack of her sister. Lia run towards, "My advantage is your end!" her mind says, lifting her foot again to bring an air hammer to the girl.