𝐗𝐗𝐗

𝐗𝐗𝐗

Days had passed, Ryujin tries to be peaceful at once, but she can't sleep in the night without crying.

Sighing, she hired some workers coming to Lia. Just making sure they are not vampires or what, so no more headache to occur on her.

Shin Ryujin sighs in relief knowing that all of the new employees came to Lia's company are humans, she thanked the heavens.

Taehyung came across to finalize Jungkook's photos, for he's the one who will talk to his friend to finish the first phase.

Jungkook was called after 15 minutes, he came to Ryujin's office with Taehyung. And there is Ryujin's cousin hiding his blushing face.

"Mr. Jeon, welcome back." Ryujin greeted, Jungkook greets too and sat in the opposite direction of Taehyung.

Jungkook sit comfortably Taehyung spoke to him that he should choose 20 photos of his, for the phase. Jungkook took the file and lifting the pages.

Ryujin notices Taehyung admiring Jungkook, she make face cause she knows Taehyung likes him, what about Jungkook?

The girl could see Taehyung's smile was a bit different, her cousin loves to smile, greeting the employees, greeting her and everyone he met he really loves to smile.

But this one is way different, Jungkook put his 20 photos on the table and announced, "this pictures make me comfortable. I am glad cooperating with you CEO Shin."

Ryujin nodded and tale a look on his picture, "Man you got really good choices." she hummed with satisfaction and Taehyung escorts Jungkook outside her office, leaving her all alone.. again.

Her cousin came back to fanboy in his own, he took Jungkook's picture, "Can I hide this?"

"You can but you should take that back to the photographer, the professional will give it back to you and... you can hide it." Ryujin explains, tapping her pen taking a thick sheet of papers and the printed words are from Microsoft Excel.

Taehyung protested, "I know you're making me look brainless." But he politely bid goodbye to his cousin, he was now taking his time for his own business.

Secretary Chaerin knocked on the door, which surprises the CEO. "Hey, secretary Park.." Ryujin greeted, but kept still her cold face.

"Later 9pm, Ms. Choi invited you to monitor Blood Prime, her wine company." The secretary announced, which Ryujin nodded, maybe it was a great news to them.. for her isn't.

"Great, I'll check what to wear. You should come with me, secretary Park." Ryujin said, which surprises her and leave with a beautiful smile.

She sighs, felt uncomfortable because she'll be able to see Lia's sisters again, and the most important to her, Yuna.

She'll meet her again, she didn't knew if she feel okay or nah. It was confusing her in many ways, but she shrugged the feeling, and her stomach betrays her.

"I just think I'm hungry." Ryujin said, being not so comfortable to her stomach, it just began to hurt while thinking about Yuna. "Dang it."

Meanwhile to the chaotic family of vampires, Yuna was taking her seat, she don't have any position nor office, she don't like business but wanted to learn something from business.

Blood Prime is also a top leading wine in Korea, alongside with Shin Encantador, but it says it was richer than the other wine company, even it was a new one.

"I heard the CEO Shin will come to monitor here." Yuna faces the employees, seeing they are gossiping about Ryujin.

She get closer and the employees notices her, greeted her and said, "What are you guys talking about?"