📌

Hello!

I know that I've been gone for a year, well, I am just adjusting to the life I am facing right now. It is a long ride, everything is new for me and somehow I did unlock the most annoying things that I would never obtain: hair loss due to stress.

It's normal and we have different ways to cope. The most important is to keep ourselves solid and be ourselves to stand in this world. 

Enough talking, I am announcing that 2SHIN: Blood & Wine will have an extended one-shot, titled "The Atrocious Tales of Dreamcatcher".

HISTORY:
Atrocious Tales is my ongoing series of one-shots where the main characters are each members of a dedicated group. In 2021, I did it the first time with LOONA, then I already have TWICE in my drafts hoping I can publish them in Wattpad and AO3 soon.

TATD (the acronym I made for the title since it's too long) is an extended one-shot series for the rock-metal girl group Dreamcatcher. The seven members, Ji U, Su A, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, Dami, And Gahyeon are the main characters of their respective chapters. The reason why I put this in here is that, after the events of Blood & Wine, they are some things that are left unsaid. In this extended series, the book will explain.

Spoiler: You might already know who is the Spider Lady once you check out the book. During the creation of the Spider Lady (whom Ryujin, Huening Kai, and Yuna's mom met) I already had an idea of who will it be. Since she was heavily inspired by Dreamcatcher's Fly High.

I don't know if some of you are aware of Dreamcatcher, this may sound like promoting them but sure it is. I am not forcing you guys to stan them, but they are worth the shot! It is said they are going to have a comeback this May! I can't wait!

Look it up at my library on my profile!