𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

In all her shock, Yuna rose up. Her skin was coated by blood, her corset is. Hissing, the moon become red. She attacked Lia who was not finished to her sentence, she choked her unnie and Lia was gasping for air.

Her hiss made her eyes glue to the younger, she looks so daring and scary at the same time. But Yuna let go of her unnie and came back to the Sânge, coughing she massages her neck to decrease the pain.

Everything happens to Yuna the galaxy changes too, that's how powerful she is. Lia was amazed that Yuna looks so fit, a bit matured and her eyes are ruby red.

The Sânge bath can make someone a vampire, but her after turning at 18 she become more pure than she thought.

"Great." Lia smirked, she tried to speak, but the Sânge was still glowing..

The NASA updated their status that they watched and notices the changes of the moon, Mia took the news and rush to the corporal office.

Mia barged in and screeched, "something happened to the moon!"

E:U checked the satellite and they aren't wrong, "Oh no.."

"I am not surprised if Yuna made the change once again. Like before." Yiren snapped, rolling her eyes and get her attention back to the monitor.

Onda checked the weather too, "Well, it's like what happened last 2003 but this one is stronger."

Back to Romania, Yuna calmed herself and someone's voice called.

"My daughter.."

Lia look at her back and saw nothing, but seeing Jaehyun walking to them and bowed. "This is the dress she would change."

Lia nodded and took the clothes, Yuna's eyes glow. "Yuna.. how do you feel..?"

"I feel more hungrier than I thought. Human blood.. I can hear heartbeats.."

Soon Yuna was out of balance but Jaehyun carried her bridal side. "Don't let Yuna go here again, the Sânge was too powerful and it's too much for the Duchess."

Jaehyun covered her with her dress and continued to walk to get back upstairs. Lia was still disturb how did Yuna turned the bath glow, how did she made it shine?

"There is no way she would be stronger than me. I will be still the Countess.. and forever will." Lia hissed, dipping her hand to the bath.

Jaehyun knocked on the door and Jaemin is the one who opens it, "Uncle Jaehyun?!"

Jaemin notices the girl he was carrying, a peacefully sleeping Yuna in his arms. "Take care of her, she tried to swim in the Sânge bath."

The boy shocked and help Jaehyun to carry her, "Yuna!"

"Oh my, what happened to her?!" Yeji cooed, Jaehyun and Jaemin immediately took their eyes away when Yeji took off her corset.

The boys waited outside and said. "Now I know why the moon and other celestial bodies changed, it's because of her." Jaemin explains, Jaehyun nodded.

The girls let Uncle Jaehyun enter the room, they saw Yuna drank too many blood from dead boars. She was now fine and look normal.

"What are your guts to try to swim there?!"

"The Sânge bath can introduce our powers, but it has scary side effects." Chaeyeon explains, Jaemin and the others nodded.

Yuna recalls everything she remembers after she passed out, then she asked. "What's about the bath. I dive and it glows.."