𝐋𝐈𝐗

𝐋𝐈𝐗

While Countess Wendy is sleeping, she only woke up by the noise of the soldiers, she sees one of them choking to death. Before she could stop, she saw a bat flying on her window, where she sees the big bat throw a corpse, Wendy slew the bat and it flew away from the night. Running closer to the corpse, she gasps, it was one of her main soldiers.

"Y-your highness..." Huening Kai called weakly but had enough strength to open the door, a loud thud surprises the Countess, Huening Kai is weak and suffering from bruises, Wendy rushes over him and heals him. Jaehyun appeared and said, "My daughter... my daughter did this..."

"Former Count Jaehyun calm your heart, forget your regrets, be strong for your will. Lia is now impatient, her demon cunning inside, is impatient. She wants war."

"I can't hurt my daughter." Jaehyun softly spoke, Huening Kai pats his shoulder, reassuring him. Wendy knew what does the man feels so she continued, "We have to stop Lia from conquering this world. If we don't, I can't imagine the world we will see."

That's the time Wendy gathered her men and announces to Countess Yuna, a war will begin. This time, Chaeyeon, once again feels the same pain in her head. Yeji and Chaeryeong immediately made her sit on a long couch beside Countess Wendy's throne. She again sees many things and many possible events that could happen at the war. Yeji softly asked, "What did you see this time?"

"I see Lia, but she looks like she's happy and...new." Yeji only stares at her, maybe she heard her name again or, it is odd that she sees Lia in her head. The recurring events are simply confusing to Chaeyeon. But she trusted them and to see what is the root of her sight. 

Yuna, meanwhile calming herself down. She takes a look at her horse Horsey, the animal is calm and laying down next to Yuna. This is her way to clear her mind and think straight, a falling corpse landed right in front of Horsey. The horse panics, Yuna stands up and calms the horse down by touching his nose. Yuna put the horse down.

Yuna investigates the corpse, "My soldiers are killed the same way, I guess it killed too. Lia really wants us to fight now."

"She's really that evil, she even killed these innocent creatures. I'm up for the fight, it's time for the Bran to get cleanse, so is my sister. We have no choice anyway. But I want to stay alive. I want to survive before I don't give a shit even I die. But now, if I go careless someone will cry over me, maybe my siblings, my adoptive mother... maybe her. I don't want anyone to get sad or whatnot. " Wendy smiles and hugs Yuna, the Countess is happy on she is seeing the two.

Maybe this is the result of the responsibility she holds, or even thinking about Ryujin at that time, Wendy is absent in the hallway, she is either dressing and preparing for the fight or meditating on her very own. While anyone's out, Yeji is still unsure about what to happen. After the revelation of her identity, she was unsure of anything.

Clutching her favorite Falchion sword, being a savvy swordswoman she is, she pulls up her confidence tagging along with the others.

"So uh yeah. To think that Lucas is under former Countess Lia's control, it's basically obvious he's the one under the mess here." Sohee remarks Ryujin and Taehyung stares at her. Everyone heard it also but a phone call distracts them. It was Ryujin's phone, and the caller is unexpected to her.

"Agent J?"

"The newbie?" Onda exclaimed, Ryujin answers the call and a happy voice of Wonyoung greeted the Captain. [Hello, Captain, sorry we've run into issues but we're heading there to get you a backup.] Wonyoung enthusiastically talked first on the phone.