𝐈𝐕

𝐈𝐕

[No One]

"Yuna...."

"Yuna..."

The girl groaned and asked Auntie Rosita who is sleeping next to her, "auntie.. why are you calling me at this hour?" She said, rubbing her eyes.

Auntie Rosita just shook and said, "I didn't, Dios Mio pray first before going to sleep."

Yuna nodded and Rosita goes back to sleep, Yuna anyhow was about to pray but the voice kept calling her. She tried once again but she cussed, "who's there?" She asks, looking at the door.

She was so scared by now, she can't think straight (because she's gay), she pulled up her courage and fix her purple sleeping robe.

"Yuna..."

"Yuna...."

The voice kept calling her name, it's like looking for her, and Yuna was trance by the voice and she didn't know that.

The voice kept calling her and said, "I think I watch too many Disney movies." Yuna muttered, scratching her nape. "Hello?"

"Yuna..." she tried to find the voice. She doesn't open the lights and it's weird to her, it's like the house was very bright to her.

"Stop calling me! Tell me what you want?!" She screamed, but for real, she's getting scared by now.

But she doesn't realize she goes back to her room and stares at herself in the mirror, "Why am I doing this?!"

At first, she played along staring at herself in the mirror, but the longer she stares. Her eye color changes, it was bright orange. She was fascinated, she takes another second to stare at her look in the mirror.

She ain't dreaming, her eyes really turn to orange. "Whoa.." she awe.

But then she heard the call once again, her head hurts and almost fall to the ground. She felt her gums ache, she winces in silence.

But then she got back to the mirror, her eyes became red.

She felt weird.

She felt hunger.

"N-no.."

She is almost faint as she stared into her mouth, saw white and sharp fangs. She was scared, she must be dreaming.

"Yes, Hussey you're dreaming!" She told to herself, but she tried to slap herself ended up just hurt by herself.

Yuna has bloodlust, vampires had red eyes when bloodlust occurs. Yuna felt weird at the same time, she barged out of the house.

Finding herself looking to suck blood, yes she was confused why she was craving for blood. She touches herself. " I ain't a vampire."

"N-no.."

But she found in their backyard the man that claims her as his on the day she met Ryujin, "Querida, why are you here at this hour?" he addresses sweetly. Yuna snorted and glare angrily at him.

The man just laughs, but when to Yuna closer and said: " I think you're looking for me."

Yuna finally answers him, by getting more closer. The man got distracted by her actions, he thought the girl was seducing her, but for real, Yuna is smelling his blood.

She attacked immediately the neck, she started to embed her fangs which the man screamed in pain.

He tried to pull Yuna away, but her bite got deeper and deeper it is. Not that long, the man falls to the ground. Pale, his eyes were about to fall out of the sockets.