{×~1~×}

A small Raven haired girl ran from her metal room and into the dimly lit cold metal hallway, her chocolate brown eyes filled with terror as one of them is bruised closed, a forming bruise on her jawline slowly turning blue and purple onto her tanned skin tone.

She ran down the hallway, she turns a sharp right and collides into a person. She falls onto the ground with a thud, she looks up to find a middle aged women with brunette hair, brown eyes and pale skin.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" The middle aged women asked the fallen child, she slowly bent down onto her knees to inspect the child more. She sees the forming bruise and bruised close eye. "Oh Jesus! What happened to you?!"

"D-dad." The child squeaked, the middle aged women got onto her feet and offered her hand to the child.

"Let's get you cleaned up," the women said as the child took her hand and the women pulled her up, "whats your name?"

"Raven Reyes, yours?" Raven informed the women, following the women down the hall.

"I'm Abby Griffen." Abby informed the small girl following her, leading her into the white medical room. "Take a seat, hun."

Raven takes a seat on the small hospital bed, looking around the small white room she was led into. Abby gradded a small white rag and putting it under the cold running water, "how old are you?"

"6" Raven relied in her quivering voice, her shaky hands putting fallen hair behind her ear, swallowing the lump in her throat. The older women walked over to the small girl and placed the cold wet rag onto her swelling eye, Raven shivered.

Raven was expecting to questions from the older women, but instead the women didn't say anything about her forming bruises. Raven felt grateful she didn't have to lie to the one person who decided to help her.

"That should do it." Abby told the girl, helping the small girl from the tall white hospital bed. She felt how light the girl was, she felt like she picked up nothing.

Raven started walking to the metal door, before Abby called out for her, "Raven." The small girl stopped and turned to the older women who held out an apple for the girl. "You hungry?"

Abby knew the apple wouldn't be enough for the girl but she certainly wasn't gonna let a child leave her office starving. Raven gave a hesitant nod before taking a couple steps toward the women and grabbing the apple from her hand into her shaky ones.

Abby's heart broke for the child, she doesn't know what's going on but know it isn't good, she wanted to help the girl but couldn't without gaining the girl's trust.

Raven brought up the shiny red apple up to her plumb lips with her shaky hands and took a small nipple at the fruit, Abby smiled at the girl.

"You better get home, its almost past curfew." Abby informed the girl, walking Raven to the door. Raven smiled at the women.

"Thank you Abby." Raven said, making way out of the room and into the familiar metal hallway, eating the apple she been given. Abby watched the girl's walking away figure, worry and fear filling her heart and mind.

This happened everyday for 4 years, Raven's father came home, drunk. He would lay hands on her and her mother and she would be able to escape, she would go to the medical ward and Abby would heal and give the girl food. She informed Abby about her abusive father and Drunk mother a few months after the 4th visit and begged her not to do anything about it.

Abby wanted to help the small girl, she has her own child and would never let anyone hurt her own, the two girls met before and became great friends, she was thankful the two met. She thinks the pair brought a side of each other no one else could.

Sometimes Clarke would stay with Abby in the medical ward to see Raven. Tonight was one of those nights, Clarke stayed with Abby to wait for her best friend.

The door squeaked open and Raven walked in, She had a cut on her lip and a forming bruise on her cheek, also her nose was bleeding. The girl looked like she seen a ghost, which didn't go unnoticed by the two other girls in the room.

"Raven, are you okay?" Clarke asked her best friend, walking a couple steps to the direction of the girl.

Raven nodded, feeling unable to form any words. Her mother has just tolded her that she was pregnant and her father left, she was happy her father was gone. She felt terrified over the fact her mother was pregnant and she knows about only one child rule.

Raven walked slowly to the hospital bed with her head down, focusing on the floor and trapped into her own mind, the words circling her mind.

Abby helped the shooken girl onto the white medical bed, "Raven, sweetie." Abby spoke gently to the slowly breaking girl, raven slowly looked up at the women.

"You can talk to us." Abby said to the girl, gesturing to her and Clarke. Raven didn't know how to felt about it, she does trust Abby and Clarke but Abby is on the council and Clarke is one of the privileged, the two have a bond that she wants to have with her mother but doesn't. If she did, she would be telling her mom everything.

"My dad's leaving and..." Raven started, conflicted to share the information on her mother. "Thats it really."

Clarke and Abby can see that its not the only thing bugging the girl, they know she doesn't like her father and doesn't care if he stays or leave. The two decided to not pry and left the raven haired girl to her thoughts.

Its been 9 months since Clarke and Abby seen Raven, they both thought the worse though Abby tells Clarke she could be fine or busy so she doesn't worry too much. Raven has been keeping her mother from drinking and going out while pregnant that caused her to be trapped into the metal room with her mother.

It was absolutely hell for the ten year old girl...