{×~32~×}

Clarke, Octavia, and Abby rushed Axel and Ace into Lincoln's medical room, his eyes widen once he saw the state the kids were in.

Lincoin stared in shock, unable to say anything or pry his eyes away from the beaten and bruised twins. He wonders if Lexa and Anya knows about this.

"He isn't breathing!" Abby shouts, beginning to pump his heart. "Clarke, get me a shocker stick! Now!"

Raven ran in as Clarke gave her mother the shocker stick, her eyes widen once she had saw Axel and Ace. Ace was watching the sence, trying not to cry as Axel wasn't breathing.

She had begin to cry as she ran to Ace, she held her close as he had watch them shock Axel more then once to get his heart beating again.

after a few hours, Abby and Clarke had been able to bring Axel back to life using CPR and shocked him like how they did with Lincoin in the dropship, after they filed out of the room for them to rest.

Axel and Ace stayed in the bed together, they have been cleaned up and their new wounds has been bandaged up.

Axel had a bandage going around his head, both of his arms, stomach and both of his legs, Ace had a bandage around her chest, legs, arms and stomach.

Ace weakly opened her eyes, she had saw Lincoin handcuffed to a bed. He looked over and saw her awake, sighing in relief.

"Lincoln?" Ace said weakly, slowly raising her head up. Lincoin gave a small smile to the girl.

"Hey, little one. What happened to you?" Lincoln asked as he eyed the new bandages and their beaten face.

They both had a black eye and busted lip, Ace had a black and blue bruise on her cheek and jawline. Axel had a bruised cheek and temple.

"The guards here, we often get tortured here for begin a curseblood. If we use our abilities, it'll just make everything worse and healing can only do so much." Ace said weakly, Lincoin felt his blood begin to boil with anger as he stared and listen to the youngest curseblood.

"Does Lexa know this?" Lincoin asked. Ace sighed, she looked down at her hands and she begin to fidget with them.

"She did." She said, her voice quiet. Lincoin didn't know if he actually heard it or not, Ace begin to tell him what happened, the facade and the lies Jaha and Pike told.

"She believed it?" Lincoin asked, Ace nodded. He made of a face of disbelief.

"I need to speak with her." Lincoin said, fighting against the handcuffs that held his hands to the bed.

Abby walked in, she saw him fighting the restraints. "Lincoin?" She called out.

"I need to speak with the commander, where's Clarke?" Lincoln said, continuing to fight with the restraints.

Abby sighed, "she isn't here, she went to a place to meet Finn safe." She walked over before she picked up the handcuff key and walked over. She took off the handcuffs and he got up.

"Here, let me help you." Abby said, as he helped Lincoln up and out of the gate. Both of their eyes widen once they reached the gate.

Outside the gate, Lexa was seen standing in the middle of Anya and Indra. Fire and guards everywhere. Finn was on a piller and Clarke was infront of him, they watched her stab him before they heard a terror filled scream from Raven.

Lincoln rushed out of the gate and walked down the path, heading to Lexa and Anya.

"Lincoln?" Lexa said, in question and disbelief once she seen him. Not knowing his was here, Lincoln stared at her.

"Where are the cursebloods?" Anya asked.

"Their in medical, Commander, its true. Their being tortured." Lincoin said, Lexa's and Anya's eyes widen then they heard two painful screams coming from Arkadia. Clarke pushed past Lincoin running back into Arkadia, Finn's blood still on her hands.

Lincoin, Anya, Lexa, Indra, and a few guards followed Clarke. They arrived at the gate, they quickly entered to find Axel and Ace begin tied to a post, bleeding and bruised and Raven was being held back, along with Bellamy, Octavia and a few others.

Abby came out of the Ark, she rushed over to Clarke and looked back at the sence of the curseblods. The crowd was cheering but stopped once they saw Abby.

"Chancellor! Give the order, we'll be safe from the curses." A man yelled, the crowd yelled and grunted in agreement. Abby looked horrified, she looked at the twins. "Mom, don't do it." Clarke begged her.

"Untie them, right now!" Abby yelled, looking at Major Bryne. The guard looked at her before she slowly begin to move closer to the cursebloods.

The crowd stayed slient as they watched Major Bryne cut the ropes off the twins hands and feet. They fell onto their knees, black blood falling and flowing off their broken bodied state.

Lexa turned to her guards, "get them." The guards rush over to the twins, they pick them up carefully. Clarke turns to Lexa.

Clarke stood her head before she enters a tent, Abby and Raven grab the twins before they follow Clarke into the tent.

They see Clarke trying to desperately wash the blood from her hands, sobbing. Kane walks in, following Abby and Raven. Clarke turns to find them standing there.

"They would've tortured him, I had to. I had to, what did I do?" Clarke said, as more tears escaped her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. Abby places down Ace on a chair before she walks over to Clarke and hugs her tightly.

"I don't blame you, Clarke." Raven said, looking down. "I wouldn't want Finn to go through that, I would've done the same thing that you did."

Clarke looked at her, stared at her before she nodded. She didn't know what to say, she had just murdered her best friend. Someone who is like a brother to her, hopefully it was for something.

Gustus entered, he looked at the twins before looking at Clarke. "The commander is ready to talk."