{×~26~×}

Lexa and Anya walked to the twins room door, early in the morning to find the door already opened. They walked in the room, furrowing their eyebrows once they have found the room empty.

They walked futher into the room, and noticed the twins were sitting on the balcony, soaking wet but clean.

"A early start?" Lexa spoke, the twins turned to look at the two girls who just came into the room.

"Yeah, we just got up to train then we got cleaned off at the lake." Axel said, finishing tying this shoe.

"We trained alot in our cell when we were on the Ark," Ace said, walking inside to sit on desk that has mirror and begin braid her hair, struggling a bit, Lexa came over behind her.

"May I?" She asked, offering her help to braid the girl's hair. Ace smiled and nodded, Lexa begin to braid the girl's hair how the grounders braid theirs.

"We came to ask, about cursebloods and the Ark." Anya said, leaning against the doorframe between the room and the balcony.

Axel sighed, "what do you want to know?" He asked, walking inside and sat on the bed.

"You have mentioned before, about the Ark hating cursebloods?" Lexa asked, continuing to braid Ace's long brunette hair.

"The Ark hates cursebloods because of our abilities, the Ark is survive at all cost. They believed the abilities would be the end of them one day." Ace explained.

"Even by two 7 year olds?" Anya asked in disbelief, the two stayed slient but answered the question with a head nod.

"What are these abilities?" Lexa asked, finishing the last braid on Ace's hair. She looked up at the mirror and connected eyes with Ace.

"All kinds," Axel answered. Ace stood up, not noticing the long cut on her arm that was had Blackblood oozing out of the wound. Lexa noticed the blackblood, her eyes widen as she quickly grabbed Ace's arm and took a close look.

"Natblida" Lexa said, her eyes widening, Anya heard and rushed over and saw the blackblood.

"What's a natblida?" Axel asked, eyeing the two girls.

"Tell us everything about a curseblood." Anya said, looking up from Ace's bleeding arm and up at her and Axel, her face hardening.

"On the Ark, you can only have one child. Our mother had 3. Our older sister, Raven. Tried to hide us from the council to keep us with her." Axel explained, pulling out bandages from his back and raising up Ace's sleeve.

"Clarke and a few others found out and helped to take care of us, but a boy named Wells, turned us in once they have discovered we were a curseblood by having blackblood." Ace said, watching Axel warp bandages around her arm, covering up the wound.

"We were locked up at the age of 5, for being born and being a curseblood. We didn't get food or showers as much as the other prisoners, we were treated like animals for being a cursedblood, we are curses, always will be." Axel said, finishing the lap warp of bandages.

"Everyday, the guards would come in and torture us. They wanted to see us bleed, we were blamed for everything. We were never part of them." Ace said, anger begin to become visible.

Lexa and Anya felt their blood boil, they were furious at skycrew that they treated natblida children the way that they did. All of their life they have been taught and treated like queens because of their blood, they also been taught to hold their children closely, as they are important.

"Natblidas here are treated like Queens and Kings." Anya informed the twins, the twins looked at Anya and Lexa like they have grown two heads.

"There are people like us?" Axel asked, his eyes widening.

"Yes, but one thing is different." Lexa said, standing straight.

"Whats that?" Ace said, looking up at Lexa.

"We do not hold the abilities you two have," Anya finished.

The twins didn't know what to feel or believe, all their life they have felt like they didn't belong on the Ark or Skycrew. They don't know if being with the grounders is where they belong, they hope it was though. It means they didn't have to hide the fact that they have abilities or different color blood.

That they were considered a curse, nor will be they told that they were born a curse and they will die one. They also wouldn't have to abused or treated as animals all because of what they are.

For hours, Anya, Lexa, and the twins sat in the room and talked about the Ark, cursebloods, the grounder traditions and more, even sharing a couple laughs and smiles from every single one of them.

A knock came from the door, Lexa stood up from her sit and looked towards the door, "come in." She said loudly, Titus came into the room with a scowl at the twins.

"Titus, what is it?" Lexa asked impatiently, noticing the scowl he had given the twins. She stepped closer to him, he looked her away and lost the scowl.

"We have three skycrew prisoners, two said they were these council members. Their in lockup," Titus informed, Lexa looked at the twins who tensed up and looked at each other worriedly.

"We'll be right there, the twins too." Lexa said, the twins look at Lexa then back at each other. Lexa looks at Titus and saw the surprise and disbelief look on his face, he exited the room without another word.

"Heda, what are you doing?" Anya questioned, Lexa looked at her.

"We are going to observe how the council of Skycrew treat natblidas," Lexa said, her voice toneless and flat but held power. Anya's face harder as she nodded, as if she was accepting a request from Lexa.

Titus heard lexa's idea from outside of the door, he believes the twins are fake, a lie, a felony and that the longer they still here will bring great danger to his commander.

Titus went down to the dungeons where two dark skinned men and a white men sat, he had learned their names were Pike, Jaha and Kane.

Titus informed them about lexa's plan, and made a plan of their own, to send the twins back to the hell they came from. Skycrew.