{×~25~×}

Bellamy turned to when he heard his name and his eyes widen once he seen the blonde, he rushed over to her and hugged her tightly.

"You're alive!" He said, hugging the girl tightly, sighing in relief that Clarke was okay and alive.

"Yeah, I am. I'm happy you're well too." Clarke said, pulling back from Bellamy. Once they parted away, Bellamy had noticed the other two in the room.

"What are you doing with a curseblood and a grounder?" Bellamy asked, glaring at Ace and Anya. Gripping the gun he had in his hand tighter.

"Bellamg don't, they saved my life." Clarke said, getting in-between Anya and Bellamy.

Bellamy sent a glare in the direction of Anya who stood in a protective stand infront of Ace, before he looked at Clarke and sighed once he saw her pleading face, "fine, one wrong move, ill kill them myself."

"Same goes with you," Anya snarled back.

Once again, they had sat in the cave for hours. Bellamy told Clarke everything, the ark coming down, the war, Finn, then Clarke had told Bellamy everything they have gone through.

It was slience after that, nobody said anything until Ace broke the slience, "is my brother there?" She asked Bellamy, he glared at her but his eyes soften once he had saw her face, still looking weak.

He didn't see a dangerous, evil curseblood, he sees a child. He saw a child that is hated by the color of her blood that even she couldn't choose, she didn't ask for the powers she held or the color of her blood, same with Axel.

"No, he isn't, but I'm sure, you'll find him soon," bellamy said, sending a reassuring smile at Ace. She sent a small one back to him.

"Where do we go from here?" Anya asked, the others looked at her. "I'm not gonna be welcomed in this Arkadia, as from what I've heard neither is Ace." 

"Ace will come with us." Bellamy said to Anya, glaring at her.

"No she's right, Ace won't be welcomed. She'll go back in lockup." Clarke corrected, standing up from the rock.

"She can company me with polis." Anya said, Clarke and Bellamy looked at her with a confused expression.

"I thought the grounders didn't like skycrew?" Clarke said.

"Axel and Ace had saved lexa's life more times then one, that is honorable." Anya explained, walking over to the door.

"Fine." Clarke said, with a sigh. She walked to Ace and embraced her. "What do I tell Raven?" Clarke asked her.

"Tell her, I'm fine. I'm off to find Axel, I don't care what anyone says. Axel and I are never apart," Ace said.

"Okay." Clarke said, placing a soft kiss on Ace's forehead before standing back up and walking over to Bellamy.

The two groups separated ways, Anya and Ace back to polis and Bellany and Clarke back to Arkadia. Ace had no idea where Axel could be, she limped through the woods following Anya down the path.

"So, that's what a curseblood was. What you could do?" Anya asked, glancing over her shoulder at Ace.

"Yes, Axel and I were hated because of being cursebloods. They say the abilities we hold, are only cursedbloods to ourselves but to others as well." Ace explained.

"How so?" Anya asked, looking over at Ace.

"I don't know, they just say it. We've never hurt anyone with our abilities unless we were meant too." Ace said.

Before Anya could ask anymore questions, they reached a huge gate. "What is this place?" Ace asked, looking at the gate.

"This is polis, the commander is mostly here." Anya said, leading the small curseblood child to the front gate. The gates begin to open and Anya led the girl inside. Ace looked around in amazement, at the shops and working people, mostly by the huge tower.

Anya led the amazed child to the tower doors and opened the door, Lexa who was sitting in her throne, looked up once she heard the door open.

Her eyes widen once she sees Anya and Ace walking in, she quickly stood up and ran over to Anya, embracing the girl she had known her entire life. She sees Anya like a sister, as she sees Lincoin like her brother.

Anya hugged the girl back, Ace smiled at them. She looked down, like the thoughts her mind held weighted her head down. Her mind begin to crowd with thoughts of her brother, she doesn't know if he's alive or dead.

"Ace?!" She heard an very fimilar voice, her head snapped up and there stood her brother, she smiled brightly and her eyes lit up before she had started limping as quick as she can in the direction of Axel who begin to sprint towards her.

Once they were close enough, they embraced each other tightly. "I thought I lost you too," Axel said, afraid to let the girl go. Afraid if he lets go, she really wouldn't be here with him. Same with Ace, too afraid to let him go.

"Commander Lexa, do you mind if Axel and Ace go to a room and have Nyko check out Ace while we go talk?" Anya said, looking at Lexa with intense eyes.

"Of course," Lexa replied, she walked towards Ace and Axel who was talking very quietly. "Axel, Ace." Lexa called out, gaining their attention.

"I'm going to show you to your room, I'll have a doctor come in and check Ace out." Lexa said, the twins shared a confused look before they begin to follow Lexa down the hallway and up the elevator, and down another hallway.

They stopped at a door, it was a big wooden door with symbols on it. Lexa turned to the twins. "This will be your room, I will send a doctor in for Ace."

"No doctor, I can handle it. Thank you though." Axel said, Lexa looked at him with a confused expression but nonetheless nodded.

Axel and Ace entered the room, looking around the room with an awestruck faces. They had one huge bed with soft animal fur, a belony, a big red couch and a bookshelf with a bunch of books.

"If you need anything, please let me know. I'll have someone bring lunch once it's ready." Lexa said with a smile, the twins nodded with a smile. Lexa walked out of the room, and back down the hallways and down the elevator, heading back to the throne room.

In the throne room, Anya stood waiting there for Lexa. They've always been close, never hid anything from each other. Anya took a deep breathe once she saw Lexa walking into her direction.

"Anya, what is so important? What happened to you? What were you?" Lexa asked.

"Commander, I'm fine. I'm okay because of Ace and Clarke, but mostly Ace." Anya said, walking to the meeting room.

In the meeting one, there was a huge wooden table. At one of the ends of the table there was a small throne for the commander, at the long sides of the table was regular chairs.

Lexa sat at the small throne as Anya sat right beside her. "Clarke?" Lexa asked.

Anya begin to tell Lexa everything from the beginning, her being kidnapped by Mountain men, grounders being used as blood bags, Clarke saving her and Ace escaping. Then, she had told Lexa about what she had learned about cursebloods.

"So, you are saying that these two skycrew children who are cursebloods has these abilities?" Lexa asked, raising an eyebrow at Anya as she questions her sister's sanity.

"You have to see for yourself, but I am not lying to you." Anya said, looking at Lexa.

"We should know what these cursebloods are."