{×~31~×}

Clarke and Lexa walked in the direction of the Lexa's tent, in slience before Lexa broke it.

"Lincoln's recovery was.." she paused, trying to search for the right word. "Impressive. No one's ever survived such a fate before."

"It's not complicated, really. We just have to keep them alive long enough for the drug to leave the their system. I know we can do that same for others." Clarke explains, continuing to walk forward slowly.

Lexa stops and turns to look at her, causing Clarke to stop and face the direction of Lexa, "you may have your truce."

"Thank you." Clarke said.

"But I just need two things in turn." Lexa said, narrowing her eyes at Clarke.

"Tell me." Clarke said.

"Deliver me the one you call Finn." Lexa said toneless, Clarke's eyes widen as she felt her heart fall to her stomach.

"Our truce begins with his death." Lexa finished.

"What is your other offer?" Clarke asked, shaking off her shock temporarily.

"I want to see the cursebloods." Lexa said.

Clarke eyes widen once again, she nodded and begin to walk toward Arkadia. She begin to think over her options.

"Hold your fire! She's back, open the gate." Bellamy yelled, the gate opens and Clarke rushes in.

Finn rushes to her, "are you okay?" He asked, she looked at him. She sighed.

"Shut the gate, you can't be out here." Clarke said to him and walked away, leaving a very confused Finn following behind her.

Abby and Raven walked over to her, they had just gotten out from seeing the twins and rushed over once they saw Clarke coming in the gates.

"What did she say? Is there a chance for a truce?" Abby asked, as a crowd begin to surround Clarke and listen to what she has to say.

"Yes." Clarke said, looking down after saying it hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" Finn asked, Clarke looked at him and sighed.

"They want you." She said, then she turned her attention to Abby and Raven, "if we want a truce, we have to give them Finn and let Lexa see the Curseblood Twins."

Ravens face harden, "what the hell are you talking about?!" Raven yells.

"That's their offer." Clarke said frustratedly.

"Thats not an offer." Raven corrects, her glaring hardening. "We're just gonna give them Finn and two innocent kids?"

"It's punishment. For what happened at the village, blood for blood." Finn said.

"Then why do they need to see the twins?" Raven asked, crossing her arms, furrowing her brows.

"This is insane." Bellamy said with a scoff, he had became to care for the twins. Seeing them as a child and not a dangerous curseblood.

"And if we refuse?" Abby asked.

"They attack." Clarke said with a frustrated sigh, the crowd begin to yell and shout.

"I say we give him up, get rid of him and those curses!" A man from the crowd shouts. "If we do, we won't be cursed anymore!" A women shouted after.

"Easy, people." A female guard said.

"Get rid of him and those Curses!" The man shouted, Raven glared at him and pushed him. "Back off." She yelled at him.

Clarke grabbed Raven and pulled her away from the man, "Hey, Raven." She said, but she couldn't get her attention, "Raven, Raven." She tried again, finally getting her attention.