{×~2~×}

Clarke walked down the metal hallways, on her way to visit Raven. She got worried for the girl and had to see if her best friend was okay.

Clarke kept walking down the hallway, when two boys stopped her. Finn Collins and Wells Jaha Finn is 11, a year older then the two girls and Wells. He has dark brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. He acts like a bad boy but he is just a softy. Wells, he has short black hair, dark skin and brown eyes.

Finn and Clarke are close fiends, they met when she came by to see Raven. Him and Raven are neighbors so she met him outside the door of ravens and the 3 hung out for the day.

Wells and Clarke since best friends since they were in babies, their parents were close friends when they were kids, Wells father is the Chancellor of the Ark, he was the privileged too.

"Hey Clarke, Where you headed?" Finn asked the blonde, walking by her side as Wells walks on her other side.

"To check up on Raven." Clarke responded, taking a sharp left to the direction of Raven's small home, The boys followed the blonde.

They reached Raven's metal door and Finn knocked on the metal door, "Raven?"

"Finn!" They heard from the other side of the door, they heard footsteps coming closer til the door opened. Raven stood at the door, her hands covered in blood and her face paled when she saw Clarke and Wells standing there with the boy.

"Just shut up and get in here." Raven said, moving over to the side opening the metal door wider for them to come in, they walked into the room and Raven quickly shut the door behind them.

Coming the metal room, they see Ravens exhausted mother laying on a bed of blankets in the middle of the room on the cold floor. They see two babies, a boy and a girl in a small basket on the floor.

"What's going on?" Finn asked, eyeing the two babies and Raven's unconscious mother. Raven's eyes swelled up with tears as she walks toward the two small babies in the small basket.

"Imma get my mom!" Clarke said, turning around to the door and reaching for the metal door knob.

"Clarke no!" Raven yelled, standing up and taking a step closer to the blonde. "None of you can tell anyone." She said to the group, a tear falling from her eye.

"She broke the rules, she can't have more then one child. Now she has 3 Raven." Wells argued, taking a glance at the twins and turn back at girl.

"Please, they'll take them away." Raven said, choking on her sobs and more tears falling from her chocolate brown eyes. Clarke soften at the sight of a crying Raven.

"We don't tell anyone, we're gonna help." Clarke said, Wells looks at the blonde like she grew two heads. Clarke sent a glare to the boy, "we are."

Clarke and Finn walked to Raven and looked at the twins, "did you name them yet?" Finn asked, taking a sit next to the girl.

"I thinking about naming the Girl Ace and the boy Axel." Raven said, smiling softly at the twins. The 3 in the room, smiled softly and lit up upon seeing the smile that fell onto the Raven haired girl's face.

"Hello Axel and Ace." Clarke said softly to the twins, Wells walked over and sat next to the Clarke.

Its been 2 years since the twins were born, Clarke, Finn, and Wells give half of their rations to Raven for the twins, the twins are two years old.

"Has anyone read this about these people having blackblood?" Clarke asks, looking up from a book. Finn peeked over the blonde's shoulder, reading the page of the book she asked about.

"Apperently, when they were around they used them as science experiment for having blackblood." Clarke informed the group, turning a page in the book. "they are called Cursebloods, It also says the experiments gave them these abilities that only cursedbloods hold."

"I don't believe it," Raven said, putting Axel in the small cot she made under the floor, next to his sleeping sister. Axel reached up and shot water from his hand into his older sister's face, "what the fuck?" Raven said in disbelief.

"What? What happened?" Finn asked frantically as he and the other two stood up from the round table. Raven looked at a group then back at the twins.

"Axel just shot water at me." Raven said in disbelief, Clarke looked at the twins and a small needle on the bed side desser. She grabbed the small object, and walked over to the twins.

"We should see if they have blackblood," clarke said, handing the small metal object to the raven haired girl. "If they do, we'll know if it is true or not." Raven hesitantly grabbed the needle, she bent down to her knees and grabbed Axel's small hand, Finn and Wells come close to see the movement.

Raven carefully pricked Axel's small finger, blackblood slowly came up to the surface from his small finger. The groups eyes widen, blackblood drips from his finger.
Wells knew all about cursebloods, his father told him that they hold strong abilities, the twins are cursebloods and are dangerous.

The group left an hour before inspection, Wells went into his to find his father sitting at the table, reading a book.

'"Dad." Wells said, walking into the room and sitting at the table with his father. Chancellor Jaha looked up from this book and at his son.

"We have cursebloods on the Ark."