{×~41~×}

Raven paced back and forth worriedly and nervous, clearly stressed. Clarke and Lexa walked in and saw the girl.

"Raven, are you okay?" Clarke asked her as she furrowed her eyesbrows in confused, Raven turned around to face Clarke and Lexa, they could see the worriedness in her eyes.

"No! I can't find Axel. I looked everywhere around camp!" Raven said stressfully, she placed her hands on her hips and looked at the girls again.

"Raven, calm down. Maybe, he went out hunting?" Clarke said, hoping to calm the worried and stressed girl down.

"Without Ace? They don't go anywhere without the other." Raven said, begin to pace again as she ran her head through her hair in a stressful manner.

"I know where he is." Ace said in a quiet voice as she entered the room, The older girls looked over at her.

"Where?!" Raven said frantically, rushing over to Ace, bending down to her knees infront of her and grabbed her arms.

"He followed Bellamy and Lincoln to the Mountain." Ace said, Raven's eyes widen as she quickly stood up.

"Did you know?" Raven asked Ace, her eyes begin to stimg as her face harden. Ace looked up at Raven, she sighed.

"Of course I knew, I gave him a radio. I told him to check in every hour." Ace said, looking at Raven.

"That's why you made them! Because you knew our brother was going out there!" Raven shouted, first time she had ever shouted at one of her siblings.

"Raven, stop, its too late to change anything now. Plus, this might be good for them." Clarke said, Raven looked at her with a hint of anger.

Raven sighed, "fine." She said as she tries to take deep breathes to calm down. Ace looked up at her, she knows what Raven is feeling but worse. Her brother is out there too, so is Octavia's.

Deep inside, Lexa knows how they feel aswell...

"Hey, I need to know what happens beyond the intake door." Bellamy said to Lincoin as they walk slowly through the Reaper tunnels. Axel followed behind them.

"They remove your clothes, blast you with warm water and douse you with something that burns even worse. Then we were sorted, the other were tagged Harvent. I was tagged Cerberus and turned into a Reaper." Lincoln said as he scanned through the area.

"Cerberus, the three-headed dog who guards the underworld. My mom read mythology to us all the time, Octavia loved it. You're good for her, you made her strong." Bellamy said to Lincoin, at the mention of mom. He had begin to wonder about the twins parents, as far they never spoke of them. Raven was more like a parent to them then a big sister.

"She was already strong, but that got me wondering." Lincoin said as she turned his head to look at Axel, "what about your parents?"

Axel sighed, "my father left before Ace and I were born. My mother drunk herself to death, she was found when they came to float her." Axel said.

"I'm sorry I asked." Lincoln said, feeling quite guilty that he asked. Axel looked at him confused.

"Hey, I have to ask you something." Bellamy said, looking at Lincoin, the grounder looked at him signaling him to ahead.

"You protected my sister before you even knew her, not only her, but the twins too, why?" Bellamy asked.

"When I was a boy, I saw a ship fall from the sky like Raven's. The man inside was hurt, his body was broken. I couldn't get him out." Lincoin said, avoiding eye contact with the other two males.

"Suicide by Earth, I heard stories in the guard. I just didn't know they were true." Bellamy said in disbelief, as he looked over at Lincoin.

"I brought him food, water. I couldn't speak the enemies language yet so I couldn't understand him but I wanted to. So on the third day, I told my father. He made me kill him. The war's been trying to turn me into a monster for as long as I remember." Lincoin finished, as his mood begin to begin to drop.

"What about Ace and I? You protected us, didn't even know us. Was it the same why you protected Octavia?" Axel asked, looking up at the grounder male. He looked down at him and sighed.

Lincoin shook his head with a sigh, "no, for you and Ace, it's a completely different story." Lincoin said as he looked away.

"There used to be a grounder named Leska, she had a golden heart. She wasn't like any other grounder, she was a Nightblood just like her older sister. The grounder way was to be cold and ruthless, but it was never Leskas way." Lincoin said, as he kept walking as he felt his eyes begin to sting.

"She was a little ball of light, she was smart, brave and strong. It didn't matter what situation they were in, she tried to keep everyone happy. Not a typical grounder, if she was still here, she'll be yours and Ace's age. Maybe a year older. She's like Axel and Ace, know when its time to serious, and a time when there's not, not afraid to speak her mind." Lincoin finished, Bellamy and Lincoln looked at him in sympathy.

"What happened to her?" Bellamy asked him, Lincoin once again sighed as he remembered the painful memory.

"Two years ago, she went out to the woods, alone. SAgainst her sister's wishes, after she begged and begged to go, her sister let her only if a guard companyed her, we heard her scream and when we got to the source, she was gone. Only there was a drop of blackblood." Lincoin said as he felt his eyes burn more.

"We sent groups out everyday for the past year to find her or any clues to where she could have gone, we always stumbled upon nothing. Not only the Commander, but all grounders became more ruthless due to her disappearance." Lincoin continued.

It stayed slient after that, Lincoin cleared this throat, "Let's keep moving." He said as he walked ahead of the group, Bellamy and Axel shared a glance to one another before following after the grounder male.