{×~34~×}

There they were, Lexa, Lincoin, Anya, indra, Clarke, raven, Octavia, Abby, Axel, Ace, and Kane walking in the woods, going to TonDc.

The sun peeked through the trees, letting them know it was mid-day.

The twins were falling behind, still limping and needing support. It hurts them both to move but they didn't want to be seen as weak.

The twins continued, trying their best to keep up, biting their tongues each time they felt pain to stop them from making a noise or a grunt. They didn't know who to trust, all they cared about at the moment was the other.

They had been offered to ride in the cart or a horse, but they denied it, cause again, they don't need to be seen as weak.

Lexa looked over her shoulder, to find the twins falling behind, she stopped. "you alright, Commander?" Anya asked, stopping beside her. Lexa turned around and begin walking to the twins.

"Axel? Ace?" Lexa called, the twins looked up at her. "I thought you two said you were okay." She said to them, concerned and worry visibly displayed in her forest green eyes.

"Our healing is quite slow from not resting, other then that, we're fine." Axel said as he grabbed ahold on his sister, Raven walked up behind Lexa, looking at the twins with a concerned look.

"We're gonna put you on a cart, so you two could rest." Lexa said, the twins looked up at her then to each other. They didn't argue, they surely wanted to, Raven picked up the twins and placed them on the cart before they started moving again.

Bellamy stopped beside Clarke, who had stopped walking and was looking at the side towards the woods with widen eyes.

"Hey, you doing alright?" Bellamy asked, his voice startling Clarke. She looked at him, sighing as she turned her head over at him.

"Yeah." Clarke answered, as she slowly begin to walk again. Bellamy begin to walk beside her, it was a slient for a moment before he spoke again.

"You did the right thing." Bellamy said, taking glance at Clarke before looking back ahead of him.

Clarke sighed, "Now I get to live with it." Shd said bluntly, she looked back over at him, after he didn't respond. "You still think this truce is a bad idea, don't you?"

Bellamy looked at her, she couldn't read his facial expression but she knew she was right. Now, it was his turn to sigh, "I think we're wasting on time on politics while our friends are in trouble." He said.

"We need their army to get to Mount Weather, Bellamy and you know it." Clarke said, almost snapping at him. She let out a huff in frustration. Bellamy sighed, knowing she was right.

"Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever. What we need is an inside man. Someone to be our eyes and ears." Bellamy said, almost snapping back.

"Forget it, it's too dangerous." Clarke said, dismissing his idea completely, but Bellamy wasn't going to give up easy.

"Clarke, if you can make it out, I can make it in." Bellamy said.

"I said no." Clarke snapped, stopping and turning to face the boy. He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Since I don't take order from you, I'm going to need a better reason." Bellamy said, raising his eyebrows up like he's challenging the blonde.

Clarke sighed, her face completely serious before she turned away from him. "Because I can't lose you, too. Okay?" She said before she begin to walk away from him, leaving Bellamy alone.

Lexa and Gustus walked in the front, both on a horse. Lexa was on a big black one as Gustus was on a white and brown one, they were having a conversation in trigedasleng.

"Stop worrying, Gustus. Like you've always told me, all alliances are risky." She said to him in trigedasleng, she glanced at him before looking back at the road infront of her.

"This is not the same as uniting the twelve clans. The sky people are different. They're more like the Mountain Men then us. It could kill the coalition and two kids are nightbloods, and they tortured them!" Gustus said in trigedasleng, speaking in frustration and anger at the last bit but trying to stay in a quiet manner so nobody will hear.

Lexa glanced over her right shoulder, seeing the twins laying in one of the carts weakly. She let her emotionless facade drop, as she shown concerned and worry before putting back up her emotionless mask and looked back ahead of her.

Lexa turned her head to the left, sending Gustus a cold glare. "Our coalition, or me?" She asked him, Gustus stayed slient a few moments, staring blankly at her.

"You are the coalition, commander." Gustus said, his eyes not leaving her gaze. She raised her chin at him, seeming satisfied with his answer.

"Then do your job and protect me." Lexa said, her voice filled with authority but toneless.

After that, they begin to walk in slience. The only thing you could here was the squeaking noise coming from the carts and the crutching of leafs that crutch under neath skycrews feet as they continue to walk down the forest path.

Ace opened her icey blue eyes, she still felt alittle bit of pain, she isn't fully healed but it wasn't as bad as before. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up, letting out a soft and quiet groan of pain escaped her lips.

Raven looked over at the cart once she heard the door groan, it was so quiet she didn't even know if she actually heard it or not, as if it the sound actually happened.

As Ace begin to wake up more, she had noticed they weren't moving. She looked up and saw Raven walking over and the grounders and skycrew setting up camp.

She looked around the cart and noticed her brother still alseep next to her, Raven made it to cart and cleared her throat to get her little sister's attention.

"What do you want?" Ace snarled.