{×~48~×}

Axel looked up at Bellamy as he begin to kick the cage, punching it making the cage move and shake once the door opened and some guards came in.

"We got us a live one." A guys voice said as he bent down to look inside the cage, looking at Bellamy.

Axel couldn't see what was happening but he did hear Bellamy coughing and groaning in pain as he heard some kind of zapping. He watched as the male guard pulled out an unconscious Bellamy from the cage and dragged him away.

His eyes widen once he had saw Bellamy unconscious, he has no idea what was happening but he knew it couldn't be good.

Axel goes to open his cage, to try and help Bellamy but froze once he heard the door open again and a unfimilar girls voice spoke out.

"Sergeant Lovejoy, Hi."

Axel furrowed his eyebrows at the name, but continued to listen to the conversation that was happening.

"Where's Thorpe? I need to go over the treatment schedule so I know how many cages to clear." A male voice responded as the sound of chains clanking.

"He just left." The female voice said, Axel noticed the female voice sounded nervous.

"Thanks, I'll try to catch him." The male voice said before Axel heard the door open and close, then the sound of gasping.

"Who are you? You're from the Ark, aren't you?" The female voice spoke, Axel once again got into a position to exit the cage. He opened the cage and got out, the squeaking of the cage door startled the female.

"Easy, Easy, he's with me." Bellamy reassured the female, that calmed her down just a bit. "I am from the Ark, are you Maya?"

"Yes." The female said, they know know her as Maya. Axel walked up to Maya and Bellamy, Maya turned to the door once he heard footsteps coming towards them.

"Kid, you gotta hide. Go!" Maya whispered shouted to Axel, he looked at her before running off to find a hiding spot. He hid behind the cages, not far from Bellamy and Maya.

Maya turned and faced the door as it opened and once again, came in Sergeant Lovejoy.

"Lovejoy, Hey." Maya said, acting to be causal as much as she possibly can.

"What are you doing in here? You aren't clarified to be in this facility--" Axel heard Lovejoy say but was soon cut off by Maya.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry I came in because I wanted to know what was so special about him, but he's dead." Axel heard Maya, his eyes widen once she heard him say that he was dead. He peeked around the corner to see Bellamy still hanging upside down with Maya and a guard.

He studied Bellamy to find out that it was a lie, Bellamy was breathing. Axel sighed of relief and turned back around so he wouldn't be seen.

'Way to give a kid a heart attack.' Axel thought, as he let out another breathe of relief.

Axel heard footsteps, he peeked around what he was hiding behind to see the guard, walking over to Bellamy.

"So there he is." He asked, before turning around to face Maya. "You know, you're a brave girl coming in---" Axel shot wind gently, towards them causing Bellamy to swing.

Bellamy quickly grabbed Lovejoys neck, holding him tightly, choking him as he swung back and forth that caused Lovejoy to fall on his knees. Making it easier for Bellamy to choke him, killing him.

Bellamy dropped the corpse before Maya had let him down and Axel came out of his hiding spot. Maya turned around and narrowed her eyes at the boy.

"That wind, was it you?" Maya asked him, Axel stiffy nodded.

"Are you Axel Reyes?" Maya asked him again, getting the same response from the last question. A stiff nod from the boy.

"Be careful, when they took your sister's blood, they found a way to heal themselves faster and made them immune to radiation.  If you use, your...whatever they'll know your a curseblood." Maya said to him.

"If isn't being about a curseblood, its a natblida." Axel said, quietly. Mostly to himself, but they heard.

"A what?" Maya asked, lookg at Axel with a confused face. He shook his head, doesn't trust the girl enough to tell her anything.

"I'll be right back." Axel said as he rushed to the cage that leska sat in weakly from the drug that they give to everyone in the cages. "Leska," he called out, getting the girls attention.

"Listen to me, we're gonna get you all out of here. It'll be a bit before we are able to, but if anyone comes here and tries to take you or one of the natblidas, speak into your radio for Bellamy or Axel, I would be there to help. Do not let them take you or any natblidas." Axel said to her, Leska nodded, feeling too weak to open her mouth.

Axel rushed back to Maya and Bellamy to find the male undressing the dead guard and Maya coming back out of the room with clothes for Axel. They changed into their clothes before exiting the harvest chamber.

Bellamy, Maya and Axel exited the Harvent Chamber. They found themselves in a long bright white hallway, "Your friends are trapped in the dorm, I'll take you to the small control room where one of you can stay to talk to your people. We have to hurry."

Bellamy, Maya and Axel hurried down the hallway, it was like a maze. They came it to the small control room and hurried inside, Bellamy grabbed his radio he had gotten from Clarke, soon to find out Ace had built it.

"Camp jaha, TonDC, this is Bellamy Blake from inside Mount Weather. Can anyone read me?" He spoke into the walkie talkie.

"Bellamy?" Clarke's voice came from the other side of the walkie talkie, Bellamy's eyes widen.

"Clarke?" Bellamy asked in disbelief.