{×~29~×}

Clarke begin to examine Lincoin, she had noticed his bleeding leg. "What happened to his leg?" She asked, raising up his pants leg. She looked up at the siblings, waiting for an answer.

The color of Octavia's face begin to wash away, "I had to shoot him." She said, Clarke eyes soften at Octavia before she begin to work on Lincoin again.

"He's lost alot of blood." Bellamy whispered to Clarke, hoping Octavia didn't hear him. She looked at him then continued to trying to remove the bullet from his leg.

"Can you shine the light on his neck, please?" She asked as she moved to his side as Octavia moved the light to shine on his neck, Lincoin continued to thrash around.

"Needle marks." Clarke said as she looked closer as small little needle holes that she had found on his neck.

"You think he's being drugged?" Bellamy asked, Octavia looks over at them as tears threaten to fall from her baby blue eyes.

Clarke sighed, "maybe." Lincoln begin to fight against the restraints harder and managed to break free. He jumped up on his feet and pinned Clarke to the wall, holding her throat tightly.

"Clarke!" Bellamy yelled, he pulled Lincoin off her by his shoulders and pinned him to the wall, Lincoin pushed himself off the wall and broke free from Bellamy.

Lincoin threw a punch at Bellamy that he was quick to dodge, Bellamy grabbed Lincoln's hands and pinned him back on the wall. Octavia watched the sence, feeling as if she couldn't move.

They have managed to tie lincoin back up, tighter then before. Clarke finished getting the bullet out of lincoins leg and stitched it up.

"Imma get some water.." Octavia said, as she opens the hatch and carefully goes down the latter, she goes into the woods and kept walking til someone came up behind her and grabbed her, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Shh!" The man said, he pulled his hand away from Octavia's mouth and she turns around to be face to face with Nyko.

"Nyko? What are you doing here?" Octavia asked, surprised to be seeing him here.

"The scouts have already arrived. The commander is true to her word. If you do not leave, you will die." Nyko said, Octavia dragged a hair through her hair as she sighed of frustration.

The man sighed, "Octavia, you saved my life from the Reapers. Now let me save yours. It's what Lincoin would've wanted."

From the dropship, a feral scream came from inside. Nyko quickly turns around, trying to find the source of the sound.

"What was that?" Nyko asked, still looking around for the source. He heard a frustrated sigh come from Octavia.

"That was Lincoin." Octavia said, moving a piece of her hair out of her face. She looked up at nyko that had a shocked expression on his face.

"Take me to him."

Clarke and Bellamy sat in the dropship, in the 3rd level. Clarke finishing the last few stitches when they heard the hatch open. Octavia came in with Nyko right behind her.

Bellamy jumped on his feet, "Bellamy, Don't! He's Lincoln's friend and their healer." Octavia yelled. Lincoin begin to violently shake and twitching.

"Let me take a look." Nyko said, coming further into the room. He sat down next to Lincoin, he turned to his bag and opened it, he pulled out a small vitals

"What is that?" Clarke asked, as she watches Nyko look through the small vials. Nyko opened one that looked a dark green color.

"Yu gonplei she odon." Nyko said, beginning to open the vial. Clarke's started to repeat the same worlds he used over and over, she knows she has heard it before but has no idea where, then it hits her.

"Wait!" Clarke yelled, catching the drop of the liquid on her hand before it had entered Lincoln's mouth.

"That's what they say before death," Clarke turns to Octavia, "He isn't trying to heal him," she turns to nyko, "hes trying to kill him."

Octavia glares at nyko as she moves further away from him, "nyko!" She snarls out, "is that true?"

Nyko turns to look at Octavia, "yes, death is the only way."

"Hold on, there could be a way to bring him back." Clarke said, looking at nyko.

"Not that I've seen." Nyko said as he threw his knife to the ground, Finn comes up the later, panting heavily.

"We have to go, the camp's leaving, Ace and Axel are h-" Finn begin to say but was cut off by Nyko.

"YOU!" Nyko yelled furiously, glaring at Finn. "RIPA" Nyko shouted, pinning Finn to the wall, choking him.

Bellamy pulls out his gun and aims it at Nyko, "get off him." Bellamy said warningly, Nyko didn't move, he kept choking Finn, nothing but hatred in his eyes.

"You slaughtered my people. Elders. Children. Innocents." Nyko said. Bellamy finally pulled him off Finn.

"C-Clarke, he's not breathing." Octavia said, not taking her eyes off lincoin. Clarke looks and sees that Lincoin was not breathing.

"Move out of my way." Clarke yelled, rushing over and getting by Lincoins side, she begins to do CPR with Octavia. He slowly starts to breathe again, Nyko eyes widen.

"He was dead, how did you do that?" Nyko asked, completely astounded.

Clarke made a face of realization, as it dawns on her, "you've tried bringing Reapers back before?" She asked. Nyko nodded, "and they died like this?" Once again, Nyko nodded.

Bellamy stepped up, "what is it?" He asked. Clarke looked at him.

"I know how to stop the attack." Clarke said, rushing to the hatch and climbed down the latter. Finn followed her down, as she packed up he stood at the door way, lost in thoughts.

Clarke walked up and stood beside him, "you ready?" She asked. Finn looked at his childhood best friend.

He sighed, "even if you can save Lincoin, he won't be the same." He started, his voice dropped to a whisper, looking down at the ground, "The things he's done," Finn looked up at Clarke, "it'll stay with him."

Clarke furrowed her eyesbrows and shook her head, "we don't know that."

"Yes we do." Finn said.

Clarke glared at him, "Lincoln's survivable, So are you."