{×~8~×}

"Curseblood..." Octavia muttered, eyes widen at the sight of the blackblood oozing out of the younger unconscious twin.

Monty and Jasper stood in shock at the sight of the blackblood, Raven slowly inched closer to the twins.

"Don't worry, we aren't gonna tell anyone." Octavia said, Axel looked around and saw Ace's bag. He pulled it cover and opening the bag, he pulled out the bandages. Clarke looked over at the bandages, Axel handed clarke the bandages she took them and gave the second roll to Raven.

"Raven, Warp up Octavia's leg. I need to work on Ace." Clarke said, Raven took the bandages and nodded at the blonde. Raven walked over to Octavia, Raven quickly wrapped the bandages around Octavia's injured leg as Clarke raised up Ace's shirt to find teeth marks on her side and stomach.

"She won't need stitches, but she needs to keep it bandaged." Clarke said as she wrapped up Ace's wound on her stomach and side, "she's unconscious, someone has to carry her."

"I will," Axel said, putting his arms under his sister's legs and back, Axel carefully picks up the smaller girl.

The group kept walking til the sun begin to set and the breeze begin to get Chilli, "we should stop here, we need to rest and I don't know how much far further Ace and Octavia can go."

"Agreed, my leg hurts like hell." Octavia complains, sitting down by a big mossy tree with the help of Finn and Monty. The twins sat next to Raven leaning on another mossy tree.

"Hey sparks, how you feeling Ace?" Raven asked, putting her arms over the twins shoulders.

"In pain, but I'm fine." Ace said, leading her head on Raven's shoulder. Axel looked over at his little sister concerned, Raven places her head on Ace's head as Axel rests his head on Ravens arm.

In the middle of the night, Clarke woke up and saw the glowing light blue in the deep forest, she stood up and walked slow steps into the glowing blue woods.

She stood, looking up amazed at the glowing blue trees. Finn came up behind the blonde, "Very cool, huh?" He spoke, startling clarke.

The blonde sighed in relief, seeing that it was only Finn. "Yeah it is," Finn hands the blonde a small thing of water, making the blonde look at him like he was crazy. "Did you go to the river?" She asked in disbelief.

Finn smirked, "think it was worth losing a finger or two." Clarke took a small sip of water, "you call that a sip?" Finn asked, gesturing to the water, Clarke smiled and took another Sip.

"You think this means we're all gonna grow too heads?" Finn asked, acting to be thinking. Clarke giggled, Finn smirked.

"What do you know? She can laugh." He said, clarke rolled her eyes. "Come on, you have to see this."

Finn Led her down a small path and bend down over some wet mud, there was a footprint into the mud. "Thats a toe. Plus, near as I can tell, whatever it is, its walking on two feet. My guess...Monkeys."

Clarke snorted, "I'm sorry, it's just, according to everything I've read, there were no bipedal animals anywhere near here, certainly not monkey's."

"Right, you read anything about glow in the dark forest or man eating snakes?" Finn asked, Clarke opened her mouth to speak but then closed it. She gave a defeated huff.

"come on, we need to get some sleep." She said, going back to the direction back to the sleeping others.

The next morning, The group started down the path again, after an hour or so, Ace woke up and insisting on walking on her own. They walked until they found a stream of water.

"Finn, you said you wanted to go first. Stop stalling." Clarke complains.

"Mount Weather awaits." Raven adds.

"Just hang on like the apogee, and you'll be fine." Jasper suggests, confusing the twins.

"The apogee like the Indians, right?" Finn asks, pulling onto the vine and taking a glance at Jasper.

"Apogee, not apache." Jasper corrected, the twins walked closer, Clarke and Raven puffed.

"He knows. Today, Finn." Clarke complains, putting her hands on her hips. Finn looks at Clarke and Raven.

"Aye, Aye, Captain. See you on the other side." Finn spoke, smirking at his two best friends and sends a wink.

"Wait," Jasper yells, leaping up onto the rocky platform that finn stood. "What?" Finn asked, looking at the boy with a confused expression.

"Let me, I can do it." Jasper spoke up, taking a glance at Octavia. Finn followed his gaze and smirked.

"Knew there was a badass in there somewhere," Finn said smirking, giving Jasper a supportive pat on his shoulder as Jasper gripped the vine from Finns hands, Ace began to have an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, squeezing Axel's hand. He knew what it meant, it meant something is wrong. Raven saw the action and stepped alittle closer to them.

Finn noticed the look of fear that fell upon Jasper's face, "Hey." Finn said, getting Jasper's attention, "it's okay to be afraid, the trick isn't fighting it." He said, hoping to give Jasper confidence.

"See you on the other side," Jasper said before he swung the vine over the scream and collided with the ground, "whoo- whoo!" Jasper cheered as he was swinging to the other side. Ace quickly climbed up and caught the vine once it swung back over.

"Yeah!" Clarke yelled, clapping at the brunette boy.

"Yes, whoo!" Finn cheered, high fiving Monty.

"You did it, Jasper." Octavia cheered, raising her arms up in the air.

A spear flew through the trees, headed for Jasper. Ace once again collected small ball of wind and threw it at the direction of the spear, changing the direction of spear from Jasper and to the trees behind the said boy.
the groups eyes widen. Ace fell from the rock and collided onto the ground hard, causing the wounds to start bleeding she got the day before.

"Ace!" Axel shouted, Raven and Axel started   running over to her. Everyone was frozen, they couldn't see what just happened. Finn and Clarke ran over to Ace as Octavia and Monty ran over to a stunned Jasper.