{×~17~×}

Clarke and Raven sat inside the dropship the next morning, Raven was fixing the radio as Clarke was cleaning some of the knives and tools.

Octavia walked in with an angry scowl on their face, she scoffed once she saw two. Raven and Clarke looked up at the Angry girl.

"You know, Raven they looked up to you. You were their world, and clarke, you weren't their sister but they looked at you like you were." octavia said, anger creeping into her voice. "You know for a damn fact, they didn't do any of it. When Wells died, Ace was unconscious and Axel never left her side, neither did you Raven." Raven looked down, guilt creeping into her heart and mind. 

"your mother, clarke. Told you to keep them safe and Alive, you both let the heartache and loss blind you, now their out there alone." octavia rambled, Clarke face harden as she spoke, her eyes stings with tears.

"it wasn't real, we know they didn't do anything." Clarke said bluntly, her voice toneless. Octavia looks over at the blonde confused.

"if they know we helped them, we will be thrown out or killed." Clarke explained, Octavia eyes widen.

"so, you protected your own asses?!" octavia yelled, eyeing the two teens. Raven jumped onto her feet and spun around towards the girl, "NO!" she yelled.

"we can try to change their minds about the  cursebloods," Raven said. Octavia looked in between the two.

"do they know that it was fake?" octavia asked, crossing her arms. The two fell silent, octavia scoffed.

"we didn't get a chance to tell them, we need you to sneak out and find Lincoln." Clarke informed. "we need to tell him everything, we need you to find my siblings." Raven added, looking down at the floor kicking the air.

"I'll do it for them, not you." Octavia said, turning away and walking out of the dropship, sneaking to the back fence and sneaking out of the small hole in the wall.

She stepped out into the dimly lit forest, she started to sprint into the forest into the direction of Lincoln's cave.

She made it to the cave, she slowly entered the cave. "Lincoln?" she called out, slowly making her way down the small cave tunnel. Lincoln around the corner, Octavia set out a breathe of relief as Lincoln holds a face of anger.

"are you gonna tell me why your people casted out two kids?" Lincoln said calmly, though his blood was boiling.

"Listen, Lincoln." octavia said, putting her arms up a bit to show she's surrendering, taking a small step forward. "i didn't know that was gonna happen, Clarke and Raven only did it to keep them safe."

"to keep them safe?" Lincoln asked, tilting his head to the side with a confused expression onto his face.

"their cursebloods. Its a crime to help them, we're doing the best we can." octavia said, stepping closer. "Lincoln, are they here?"

"only Axel is, I followed him once he ran. I didn't get to see Ace, I took him here. He hasn't said anything, didn't even move." Lincoln informed, turning around and entering into the next room with Octavia right behind him, her eyes widening at the sight of Axel in a corner, hugging his knees.

"they never been apart," octavia said, closing her eyes as the color washed away from her face. "Axel and Ace, they have never been apart."

"Octavia." Lincoln said, getting infront of the said girl, putting his hands on her cheeks gently causing her to open her bluish-greenish eyes, staring into his big brown eyes.

"what are cursebloods?" Lincoln asked sternly, not breaking his gaze from the girl's blueish-greenish eyes.

"their people with dangerous abilities, people who can fight without being taught a lesson, people with blackblood." octavia informed, Lincolns eyes widen.

"Blackblood?" Lincoln asks in disbelief, looking at Axel.

"You can't tell anyone, not even your commander." Octavia informs the shocked male, Lincoin looks at her in disbelief.

"Lincoln, please." Octavia pleads, Lincoin slowly lets go of the girl, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small knife. He walks over to Axel, Octavia eyes widen.

"Lincoln, don't!" Octavia yells, getting infront of the said male. Grabbing the arm he is holding the knife, Lincoin looks down at the girl.

"I have to see Octavia," Lincoin spoke, confusing the raven haired girl.

"You can't tell anyone, you can't Lincoin." Octavia said, looking up at Lincoin with pleading eyes.

Lincoln sighed, "fine, but what if my people finds out?" Lincoln replied, setting the knife down into the wooden table next to them.

"We deal with it then, but right now, we have to find Ace before anyone else, especially my people." Octavia said, turning to Axel and walking over slowly.

"Axel?" Octavia said slowly, taking cautious steps to the said boy. Axel didn't move, he stayed still, his eyes finding the floor more interesting.

Octavia bent down onto her knees infront of Axel, "Axel, Clarke and Raven did it to protect you and Ace," Axel snapped his eyes to the raven haired girl.

"I don't feel protected," Axel responded, He got onto his feet along with Octavia.

"Imma going to go find my sister," Axel said, Octavia placed a firm hand on his shoulder.

"We all are, but first, you need to understand they only did what they did to protect you." Octavia said, looking down at axel then at Lincoin turn back at the boy.

"Can Lincoln see your blood first?" Octavia asked, Axel tensed up at the sudden question.

"What will he do when he sees it?" Axel whispered to Octavia, she opened her mouth to answer but closed it again.

"I won't hurt you or tell anyone else about your blood, I just want to see it." Lincoin said, stepping a close to the pair. Axel sighed and held out his hand, taking the other and pulling out a small knife.

Axel brought up the knife to his left palm and created a small gash with the knife onto his palm, blackblood came out of the gash. Lincoln's eyes widen at the sight of blackblood flowing from the gash on the boys hand.

"Can we go find my sister now?" Axel asked impatiently, putting down his hand and grabbing a cloth on the table. He wraps the cloth around his bleeding hand and exists out the door, Lincoin and Octavia share a worried look before following the boy.

"We should tell commander Lexa and Anya, they can help." Lincoin suggested, Axel froze.

"What? We can't, we can't tell anyone else about them being cursebloods." Octavia informed in disbelief, Lincoin sighed.

"We don't have to tell them, we can say Ace is missing or got lost." Lincoin suggested.

"Fine."