{×~7~×}

Raven, Clarke, Finn, Monty, Jasper, Octavia and the twins walked the forest path until they stumbled upon some flowers, the group watched as Jasper picked a purple flower and stuck it behind Octavia's ear.

"Now, that, my friend, is game." Finn said with a smirk, patting Axel's shoulder. Ace snorted as Axel looked confused, Raven rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face.

"That, my friend, is poisonous suma Ic." Monty corrects, Octavia eyes widen as her panic begin to raise. "What?! It is!" She asked frantically, flicking the flower from her ear and out of her hair.

"The flowers aren't poisonous," Axel informed the panic girl, Ace started to collect some of the purple flowers and putting them in the small pocket of her bag.

"They're medicinal, calming actially." Monty informed, picking up one of the flowers and putting it into his mouth. Finn looked over at the boy confused.

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on the ark." Jasper told the confused boy, Finn nodded in understanding.

"Hey, guys, can you try to keep up?" Clarke complains.

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Finn asked, gesturing to the trees and flowers that surround them.

"Simple, why don't you think we've seen any animals?" She asks rhetorically, "maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us." She rambled. "Sure is pretty though. Come on."

"Someone slip her some poisonous sumac." Octavia muttered, causing Jasper to snort and Raven to glare at the raven haired girl.

The group started to walk further in the radiation soaked forest, "I got to know what you two did to get busted." Finn said, directing it to Monty and Jasper.

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty spoke, the twins looked up at black haired boy with confused expressions, Raven gave the group a, "don't you dare." Look, Monty looked down at the twins, wide eyed. "Don't worry about it."

"Someone forgot to replace what we took." Jasper continued, rolling his eyes in a playful matter.

"Someone apologized, like, a thousand times." Monty retorted, rolling his eyes playfully in return.

"How about you, Raven?" Jasper asked the girl.

"I assaulted a guard." Raven said, keeping close at the twins.

"How about you two?" Monty asked the twins, Finn, Raven Axel, Ace and Clarke froze. Octavia out of the 3, noticed.

"The twins and I were locked up for being born." Octavia said bluntly. Her face hardening. She grabbed the twins hands and continued further down the path, ahead of the group.

"That is so not game."

Axel saw something in the distance, he went closer and crouched down. In the distance he saw a beautiful big brown deer, he read about them and thinks their absolute gorgeous.

The others came up behind him and gasped at the sight of a deer stood eating some grass, the group watched with amazement. "No animals, huh?" Finn said, directing it to clarke.

Finn tried to step closer but snapped on a twig causing it to snap, the deer looked their way. The group of teens and the twins gasped back, the deer had mutated and had two faces, The deer ran off, leaving the group of teens and the pair in shock.

After the group seen the deer, they stayed slient. The twins were naturally quiet so it didn't change much but the tension was heavy. Thankfully Finn started a conversation again.

"You wanna know what I wanna know? Why now? Why send us down after 97 years? What changed?" Finn asked.

"Who cares? I'm just glad they did." Octavia answered, "I woke up rotting in cell, now I'm spinning in a forest." She swung an arm around a thin tree, spinning around it. Ace giggled, Octavia looked back at her and smirked.

"Maybe, they found something on a satellite. You know? Like an old weather satellite or-" Monty guessed, but was cut off by clarke.

"It wasn't a satellite," clarke said calmly, "the ark is dying." She kept walking with the twins as the others stopped to take in the information. Clarke looked over the twins weirdly.

"With the current population, there's three months of life support." She informed, looking away from the twins. "Maybe four now that were gone." Ace finnished for her, all eyes were on her.

"Jake griffen was the one who discovered the flaw," Axel spoke up, before clarke took over. Prying her eyes away from the twins.

"My father was the engineer who did discover the flaw as the twins said, He thought the people had the right to know." Clarke informed us, "the council disagreed, my mother disagreed. We were gonna go public anyway when wells..." she trailed off.

"What? Turned into your dad?" Jasper asked, clarke nodded.

"So that was the sceret they locked you up to keep," Finn assumed, "why they floated your own man?" Clarke, once again nodded.

"How did you two know?" Clarke asked, turning her attention to the twins.

"You overhear alot of things in the skyblock sometimes, acting if you aren't even there." Axel informed, it wasn't exactly a lie. There were some things the twins figured out after hearing some guards speak about it.

But the Ark dying wasn't exactly the case, it was a day the twins were tortured. The guards believed the ark was dying because the twins were born, they were only 5 then. The twins were blamed for about everything on ark, they were a curse.

"Good, for what they did to us. I say float them all." Octavia stated, grabbing the twins hands and walking ahead of the group. The twins silently agreed, they had no family up there. The only family they had was Raven and Finn. They don't know their father and their mother drunk herself to death, as Raven said.

Octavia led the twins on some rocks, a huge lake was ahead of the rocks. "Wanna go for a swim?" Octavia asked with a smirk, the twins smiled and nodded. They started to take off their shoes, socks and jackets.

"Octavia! Axel! Ace! What the hell are you doing!" Clarke yelled from behind them, Octavia looked a them and smirked before grabbing the twins hands and jumping into the water with them. The others ran over and observed the lake with 3 of their people in it.

"O! We can't swim." Monty yells.

"No, but we can stand." O says smirking, then standing up.

Ace watched the others take off their shoes, socks and jackets, Finn and Clarke was talking but she didn't hear.

"Get out of the water!" Jasper yelled, staring off at something behind them. The 3 looked back to see something huge coming straight at them in the water, The creature grabbed Octavia into the water.

Ace collected wind into her small hands and shot it at a huge Boulder that was close to the shore, causing the Boulder to fall into the lake with a huge splash, getting the the creatures attention. Clarke, Finn and Raven  looked over at Ace.

Jasper and Monty was too focused on the creature to notice what Ace did. Axel used his ability to move the waves of the water to push Octavia closer to the shore.

Axel grabbed Ace and pulled her to the shore but the creature grabbed Ace and pulled her under.

"ACE! NO." Axel and Raven screams, Finn swooped in and pulled the oldest twin onto the shore as Jasper grabbed Octavia.

Ace grabbed the knife from her back wasteland of her jeans and stabbed the creature in the head, the huge creature let go of the younger twin. She kicked her feet in a rapid pace, she felt arms pull her up.

Clarke gently placed Ace into the rocks, seeing the blackblood coming her the girl's side and stomach. Octavia runs over and notices the black blood.