{×~4~×}

The twins woke up by the door opening, Ace opened her eyes to the light from the open door, she groaned when the bright flashed into her groggy vision and stung her eyes from the new found light.

She hoped it was the guards to come take them to the showers, the twins haven't had a shower for two weeks. They don't get to have showers or meals as often as the other prisoners, again due to being cursebloods.

"Prisoners number 000, Stand up and face the wall. Both of you." A guard demanded in a raucous and toneless voice. The twins slowly stood up from the bed, Axel was quick to keep Ace close to his side.

The two took a quick glance at one another, faces showing Fear and Anger. Ace took her eyes off her brother and took a glance over her shoulder to see a guard placing a small grey metal box on a small table, slowly opening it to reveal metal wristbands.

"W-what are those?" Ace asked, her voice shaky and low. Axel looked over at the metal wristbands and grabbed his sister, putting her behind him.

"You can't float us, we're only 7!" Axel roared, standing infront of his sister in a protective stance. Axel was the oldest of the pair, He was born exactly 10 minutes before his little sister. So he always played the role of the overprotective big brother.

The pair had a bond like no other, they've never been apart. Axel swore to himself to never let anyone harm his little sister, when the guards tortured the twins. He made sure to take most of kicks, punches and cuts, if she does get hurt. His sister always has to assure him, she was fine and there was no way he could've stopped all of them.

The 5 guards surrounded the twins in the corner of the small room, Axel glared at the guards as his hands curled into fist. He barely felt the sharp points of his fingernails gigging into his palms.

Black smoke came from his hands, he quickly spun around. Fire coming from Axel's hands swooping the guards feet making them jump back in shock. Axel grabbed his sister's hand and ran through the opening to the door, once the twins were out of the cell. Ace shut the door of the cell trapping the the guards into the cell.

Axel eyes widen at the sight of guards escorted the prisoners of the sky block out of their cells. Some were fighting, some were passed out and some were obeying.

A girl with Raven haired, spotted the twins and slipped passed her distracted guards and headed for the twins. "Hey." She spoke softly to the twins, looking down at the younger brunettes.

"It's gonna be okay," the raven haired girl spoke softly once again to the twins, they were quite shaken up and the girl didn't want to overwhelme the twins more. The guards opened the cell door that Ace shut to trap them in opened.

The twins were focused on the girl and didn't notice the guards coming up behind them, pulling out the shocker stick. Til they felt a painful shock all over their small bodies.

"WHAT THE HELL! THEIR JUST KIDS!" they heard the girl yell in anger as darkness flooded their vision.

Raven was escorted into the chaos of the hallway, she heard the yelling of a girl and turned her head to find a raven haired girl fighting off two guards to get to two fallen figures on the ground, she took a closer look to the fallen figures, her eyes widening once she notices they were her little siblings.

Raven sprinted to the scene, grabbing the closest guard and bangs his head onto the metal wall, knocking him out. Clarke came running and stopped at the twins.

"Clarke?!" Raven yelled, dropping the unconscious guard. Clarke looked up quickly and saw one of her best friends, standing there infront of her.

"Raven!" Clarke yelled, embracing the tall Raven haired girl. "What's going on?"

"I have no idea." Raven said, pulling out of the embrace. Guards came running into the direction of the group, before the guards could reach the group. An familiar voice came from behind the guards, "STOP!"

Abby griffen came walking quickly from around the corner and into view of the group, Ace and Axel were unconscious on the cold metal floor. Abby reached the group and embraced the Clarke and Raven.

"Their reducing population for the rest of you, aren't they?" Clarke spoke, tears flooded her eyes. Raven looked at at the girl confused as to what the girl was speaking about, but didn't say anything.

"Clarke, Raven! You aren't being executed, you're being sent to the ground." Abby says, keeping her hands on Clarke's and Raven's shoulder, keep them in a stern broken gaze. "All 100 of you, stay alive and protect each other."

Abby takes a glance at the twins, "keep them alive, have them learn and control the gift they have. I have a feeling it'll keep the rest of us alive." Abby hugs the teens, nodding at the guards between them. The guards shot a tranquilizer dart in both of the girl's neck, making them feel a small pinch on the back of their neck.

The two teens felt limp into the older women's arms, slowly Abby set down the teens onto the floor keeping her daughter and her daughter's best friend into her arms. "Earth, girls. Earth." She muttered to the girls who are fighting to stay conscious.

"Ace.. Axel.." Raven muttered lazily as her vision starts to fade into black, her eyes slowly closing. Abby heard the girl, took a glance at the twins and noticed the similarities between trio, she smiled softly as tears stung her eyes.

She wiped the single tear that fell down the raven haired girl's cheek and kissed their foreheads, "stay alive." She whispered, guards came closer with stretchers and started to pick up the twins, quite roughly.

Another Raven haired girl who has watched the scene and was there the entire time shouted, "EASY, their just kids!"