{×~37~×}

"Clarke, let us drink together." Lexa said, looking at her. Clarke politely smiled, as she nodded her head once.

"It would be my pleasure." Clarke said, keeping the smile on her face. Gustus handed Lexa two goblets, which she filled with the liquid, shd hands one to Clarke.

Axel squints his eyes at Gustus as Ace scanned the room. "Heda, allow me." Gustus said, taking the goblet back, Lexa nodded before he took a tip from the cup.

"Today we celebrate out of peace, tomorrow we plan our war. To those we've lost, to those we shall find." Lexa said before Gustus collapses to the floor, beginning to violently shake.

"This wasn't us! You have to know it wasn't us!" Clarke said as many people stood up, getting into a fighting stance.

"Don't let him die." Lexa shouted in trigedasleng, turning to Gustus. Anya rushed to him as Indra stepped in.

"Everybody out! Search them!" Indra yelled, guards begin to retrain skycrew members and beginning to search their pockets and jackets as treekru exited the room.

Clarke begin to fight against the grounder who restrained her, "NO! No! We didn't do this!" She yelled, her gaze never leaving Lexa.

"Gustus warned me about you, but I didn't believe him." Lexa snarled at Clarke, glaring at her with cold eyes and hardening face.

"Tell me something Clarke, when you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved, did you not wish it was mine?" Lexa asked, her voice smooth and calm as she was the exact opposite. Clarke didn't respond, she just stared at Lexa in disbelief.

"Heda." A guard said, pulling out the small vial from Axel's pocket. He held it up for her to see, Raven and Ace turned their heads quickly to Axel, seeing the guard who checked him hold it up.

"That's not mine." Axel yelled, his sister's stood there frozen. Shocked at what they are seeing, their brother being accused for poisoning to someone.

"It was in the boy's jacket." The guard spoke in trigedasleng.

"I'm telling you, it isn't mine! He placed it there when he searched Raven and I saw it!" Axel yelled, looking at Lexa.

"No sky person leaves this room." Lexa yelled angrily before she walked out.

Octavia turned to Lincoin, "Do something!" She yelled, Lincoin looked at her and nodded before he ran to the door.

"Indra! Indra wait!" He yelled in trigedasleng rushing up to the said warrior, she turned to him. "Let me speak for them!" He pleaded in trigedasleng, Indra sent him a glare.

"You are them." Indra responded coldly, before she turned and exited the room, locking them in the room.

After an hour or so, the Sky people was still in the room. Clarke looked at Axel, "Axel, I need to know the truth."

Raven, Axel and Ace looked at Clarke with a glare, "I'd step back if I was you." Ace warned, stepping infront of Axel with Raven.

"Raven, you wanted to kill Lexa yesterday. Did you really get your brother to do it for you?" Clarke accused, face to face with Raven.

Without warning, Raven punched Clarke right in her face causing Clarke to fall on the ground, Raven stood over her, she looked up at her in disbelief, meeting Raven's cold glare.

"Don't you ever, accused me or my siblings to do something like that." Raven warned, her hands standing in a tight fist that you could see the her knuckles turning white.

Ace stepped up next to Raven, hovering over Clarke, also sending her a cold glare. "If Axel and I wanted someone dead, they'll be dead." She said coldly, her voice calm and toneless before she walked off and sat next to her brother.

Clarke got onto her feet with the help of Bellamy, she scoffed as she saw the hallucination of Finn. He was standing there, watching her.

Abby and Clarke begin to have a heated argument that Axel tuned out, he wasn't worried or nervous what would happen to him. Well he was, but, its not over himself but, because if he was gonna die. No one can predict how Ace or Raven will react if he doesn't take another breath.

After a few moments, Kane started the conversation about what happened, asking who would want the commander dead that once again, Axel tuned out along with Ace this time.

They sat in the corner of the room, away from everyone. Axel was in the corner, Ace by his side, with one of his arms around her. They begin to hum their tune quietly.

The door opened that caused Ace and Raven to tense, Indra walked with a couple guards behind her. Lincoin stood up and faced indra, "How's Gustus?" He asked.

"Gustus is ok." The guard relied as more guards filled the room. Indra turned to the twins, with a glare.

"Take him away." Indra yelled in trigedasleng, pointing at the younger boy. Lincoin eyes widen and rushed to Indra.

"Wait, wait, what are you doing?!" Lincoin asked, Bellamy stepped infront of Axel and Ace, shocking them both.

"He didn't poison anyone!" Bellamy shouted, staying in a protective stance infront of the twins.

"Leave them alone!" Raven yelled, joining Bellamy by his side.

"I agrued for all of you to die, but the Commander is merciful. She only wants one." Indra explained, scanning the room with a glare.

"He's innocent!" Lincoin said, indra turned and glared at him.

"I don't care! They move, they bleed!" Indra snapped as guards pushed passed Bellamy and Raven, grabbing ahold of Axel, ripping off Ace, as she was trying to fight them off.

"Hey! Stop! Let him go!" Octavia yelled.

The guards dragged a fighting Axel out of the room, trying to get to Ace and Raven as they scream and trying to fight the grounders who held them back.

"The rest of you are free, when the boy is dead, so is the alliance. You should run." Indra warned angrily as she turned and left the room.