{×~23~×}

Clarke walked down the white halls, lost in thought after what Jasper said. Maybe, she was just being paranoid and the only threat to them is her.

"Longstan. Where you going, man? Tonight's movie night." She heard a male voice say, she walked into the direction of the voice and saw longstan and another man talking.

"I got to pass. Doc says I got one more treatment." Longstan said, walking down the hallway. Clarke begin to follow Longstan and watches him enter in a medical room.

"Only patients are allowed in medical." Clarke mutters, as she glanced down at the stitches on her arm, she slowly begin to pull them open.

She watches as the thick red blood drips off her arm and onto the floor, her vision begins to see black. "Get her in medical, she re opened her stitches!" She heard as welcomes darkness.

After a few hours, Clarke awakens in medical. She watches Dr.Tsing enter a different room, before she has heard it deeping. She sat up and got off the bed, "longstan, longstan. What are they doing to you?" She muttered to herself as she walked over to his bed.

She inspects the machine before she begin to follow the tubing and enters a room. She sees Grounders are in cages, being hung and drained for their blood. She walks further into her room once she sees a figure on the table.

She moves closer to the table, and notices it's Ace, her eyes widen. "Oh my god!" Clarke said, rushing over to an unconscious Ace.

"Clarke?" She heard an fimilar voices call out, she followed where the voice came from and saw Anya in one of the medium-sized cages.

"Anya?" Clarke said in disbelief, she rushes over to the cage and looks at the metal lock. "Shit."

"Move over." She heard a weak voice say. she looks over and sees Ace, walking very slowly, holding her side like it was in bad pain. Ace limps over and falls to her knees.

Ace grabs the lock, using her fire ability and slowly begin to melt the lock. Anya furrows her eyebrows as she watches Ace melts the lock, once the lock was weak enough, Clarke pulls off the lock.

Clarke opens the cage, before Anya was able to exit the cage. She heard the door start to open, Ace pushed Clarke and Anya in the cage and stood up, she limped away from the door as fast as she can, she pulled herself from behind a cage and winced at the pain from her side. 

Dr.Tsing walked closer, once she did, all of the prisoners stuck their arms out of the cages. Startling the doctor, she quickly left the room, Clarke pushed open the cage door and helped Anya out of the cage.

She looked in the direction where Ace limped in, "Ace?" She called. Clarke and Anya rushed over to where she limped to and found her between the wall and the cages.

"I don't think she will be able to walk long, one of us will have to carry her." Clarke said, Any moved forward and picked up the weak child.

"Let's go, these people will pay for all they have done." Anya said, her face hardening as she holds the small girl in her arms.

Anya looked up from the small girl and to the cages, "I'll come back for you," she said, Clarke and Anya rushed into a different room, Anya holding on tightly to Ace.

An alarm started to go off, startling the two girls. "What's that?" Anya asked. Clarke didn't have time to answer her as the flooring opened, and they were thrown down a trash chute. They landed in a cart filled of dead bodies.

Clarke pulled herself up, she looked at Anya, struggling to get up and trying to get a better grip on Ace. "Anya grab my hand." Clarke yells, expanding her hand out to Anya. Anya grabs her hand, the other grabbing Ace tightly.

Clarke pulls up Anya and an unconscious Ace, they leap out of the cart that was filled with dead bodies.

Clarke notices a pile of spare clothes and begin to look through it, "We're out!" Clarke said, throwing two outfits at Anya, noticing that she is just standing here, "Hey come on, get dressed. We won't cover any ground like this."

"I won't leave my people behind." Anya said, watching Ace slowly gain consciousness.

"Anya, listen to me. My people are still inside there, but they have guards they have weapons once we're out, we can find help and come back and get them." Clarke said.

"There is no 'we'" Anya said, glaring at her, they begin to hear footsteps behind them. "Someone's coming."

They hid behind the cart, "not just someone, Reapers." Clarke said. Anya's eyes widen before they begin to harden, she begin to move forward but Clarke stopped her.

"Hey Anya, you can't fight. You can barely stand, along with Ace. I have a better idea come on." Clarke said, standing up and getting back into the cart with dead bodies. Anya picked up Ace and put her in the cart.

"Gah!" Ace gasped in pain, Anya jumped in the cart quickly. "Sorry." Anya whispered.

More dead bodies were thrown into the cart before they felt that the cart begin to move, after a few moments, the cart comes to a stop and the reapers begin to haul out the bodies.

"Come on." Clarke said, getting up and going to the front of the cart and jumped out of the cart. Anya noticed a half-dead grounder, "Ace, Anya what are you doing, lets go!" Clarke said after she heard no movements or seen Anya or Ace.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Anya spoke in trigedasleng, before she mercy kills the grounder. She quickly grabbed Ace's hand and jumped out of the cart and beginning to change into the spare clothes Clarke had found and given them.

Anya picked up Ace and begin to run with Clarke following, they had stopped when a fork of many different ways to go. "Damn it! This place is a maze!" Clarke complains, panting.

"What are they doing to us?" Anya asked, putting Ace down on her feet.

"They use your blood. I saw a soldier come in with radiation burns, hours later he was fine. It's like your blood is healing them somehow. I've never seen anything like it," Clarke explained, before looking at the different ways to go, she walked down a path, "come on, this way."

She begin to run but realizes Anya is not following with Ace, she was carrying Ace and walking into a different direction, back in the direction of the reapers.

"Hey what are you doing? Thats the way back to the Reapers." Clarke said, running up to Anya and Ace. "Why are you doing that way with Ace anyway?"

"You go your way, I'll go mine." Anya said, holding Ace closer to herself, "I do believe Ace is safer with me, then you."

"Anya, we need to stick together and no she isn't, she belongs with me, her people and sister and brother." Clarke said, stepping up to Anya and Ace.

"I told you there is no 'we', and if that is true, why was she out here alone and got in this place?" Anya said, glaring at Clarke.

Clarke eyes widen, she opened her mouth to speak but closed it again. "We don't have time for this. Our best change to go out of here alive is together. All we have to do is keep moving and hope-" Clarke turns back to see Anya already going into the a different direction.

Clarke scoffed and rolled her eyes before she ran after Anya.