{×~62~×}

______
Abby
Once she left Axel alone
Polis bedroom

"No matter what you hear, do not enter this room. Do not let nobody enter." Abby said, holding the handle of the closed door and looking at the guard that was standing outside of it.

The guard had a confused look on his face as he nodded his head in understanding before Abby walked off.

She walked outside the hallway and into the throne room to see Clarke, Lexa, and Leska. Lexa was sittting in her throne, with Leska in her lap and Clarke standing next to them.

She sighed and walked further into the room, letting herself be noticed. Lexa put down Leska and stood up, looking at Abby intense eyes.

"I'm sorry," Abby said with a grim look on her face, sorrow in her voice. "I have done the best that I could, but there's a chance she won't wake up. Say your goodbyes while you can, Axel is in there right now. I must ask of you not to bug him."

Leska, Clarke, and Lexa stayed slient, all of them were in shock. Pain, shock and sorrow silenced them. Slient tears fell from Leskas and Clarke's eyes.

"You done everything you could? That's just not good enough!" Lexa roared angrily, "there has to be something else we could do."

Clarke placed a hand on Lexa's shoulder, Lexa calmed down a little as her eyes filled with tears. "You two go wait outside her door, ill take you there." Abby said to Leska and Lexa, before looking back at her daughter. "I need to speak with you for a moment." Clarke nodded

Clarke and Abby walked off to have their discussion in private, Abby looked at Clarke sadly and seriously.

"Listen to me, if I can take Ace back to Arkadia there's a chance I can do more to help her live." Abby said, Clarke looked at her if she was crazy.

"What? Lexa will never do for that! Not after what the twins went through there, plus, Ace should've never been out in the woods in the first place. Nobody knows she's alive expect the ones here in polis." Clarke said, explaining Ace's situation, though she was in debate.

"Clarke, every minute we are wasting and not taking Ace back to Arkadia, we're killing her. We've got to do something!" Abby said, looking at her daughter. "What will her siblings say that you nor Lexa gave the order to do everything you could to make sure she made it."

"Mom, it's too risky. I'm sorry." Clarke said, before she exited the room to go meet back up with leska and Lexa.

Raven and Axel entered the room, Raven was in tears and Axel's eyes was red and puffy. "You said, if we take her back to Arkadia, there's a chance you could do more?"

"Theres a possibly, yes." Abby said, nodded her head a bit. Raven looked down at the ground a bit, thinking but Axel didn't even give a second thinking about it.

"Do it." He said, his voice flat and filled with authority. Raven and Abby looked down at him.

"Axel, you need to know what could happen if we-" Abby tried to say, taking a step closer but Axel cut her off.

"No I don't need to know, what I need to know if my sister is going to make it." Axel said, looking up at them with a emotionless face, but a hint of anger.

Raven looked up at Abby and nodded at her, Abby gave a sympathetic smiled and nodded back at her.

"Okay, we need a plan. Clarke and Lexa are against taking Ace back to Arkadia because of the Ice nation and the people of Arkadia hating Cursebloods." Abby said, putting down the chart in her hands.

"Can we leave tonight? We can sneak out through the back." Axel suggest, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That'll work," Abby said, nodding a bit.

"I'm going to go see her." Raven said, Addy nodded as she turned around and walked back out of the room. She continued walking til she made it to the bedroom where Ace laid still.

Clarke, Lexa and Leska was in there, they must've finished their goodbyes as they were getting up to leave.

As they walking past Raven, Lexa and Clarke stopped infront Raven as Leska continued out the door.

"I'm sorry Raven, I know this is hard." Lexa said, looking at Raven with sorry sad eyes. Rsven couldn't help but glare at the pair as they stood infront of her.

"Your sister is fine, alive and well. She's not lying there dying. You have no idea what I'm feeling." Raven snapped, but you could easily tell she was trying so hard to keep her composer.

"Raven-"

"No Clarke, I don't need your reason nor do I need your pity. Please, just leave me be." Raven said, cutting off Clarke. The blonde sighed and nodded before she and Lexa left the room, shutting the door behind them.

Raven let out a shaky breathe as she begin walking to her little sister who laid on the bed, unconscious and bruised.

Once she had made it over, Raven took a look at her face. She had a cut on underneath her eye. She had bruises and she had stitches on a cut on the left side of her cheek and on the right side of her forehead.

She wore a long white shirt, more like dress. It was for to put on something comfortable as she laid still. Her arms and legs were covered in cuts, some with stitches and some were not. There was also bruises and burn marks.

Raven let out a sob as she grabbed her little sister's hand tightly, "do you dare let go, not yet." Raven said as she let out yet another sob.

Raven took a seat, not letting her sister's hand go, even for a second. "I need you to hold on for a little bit longer. We're going to help you, I need you, Axel needs you. I'm sorry I am not there enough. Please, I love you so much. I'm not ready to lose you, nor Axel." Raven sobbed.

"Just, hold on a little longer...okay?"