{×~59~×}

Titus walked down the wall in the early morning, Ace walked out of her bedroom. Nearly walking into Titus.

"I'm sorry, flamekeeper. Good morning." Ace said politely, Titus glared at her.

"Good morning, be sure your at breakfast." Titus said, Ace nodded and walked off. Titus glared at her as she walked away,

Ace walked outside, seeing Leska getting packed up, she walked over. "Good Morning, Little Heda." Ace greeted as she walked over.

"Ah, Good morning Ace. Did you sleep well?" Leska asked, beginning to walk to the gate. Ace walking by her side.

"Yeah, I did. Thank you for asking, are you going out?" Ace asked as she noticed Leska packed up, Leska looked at her. Her green eyes connecting with her blue ones, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Yeah, I am. Titus thinks it'll help me grow and become better, Lexa doesn't really agree." Leska said, picking up her sword and putting it in her sealth.

"I think, it will. Lexa is only worried for you. Axel isn't gonna let me leave his sight for a bit." Ace said with a small chuckle, Leska chuckled with her.

"Why don't you come with me?" Leska asked, once all their chuckles quieted. Ace looked at her in disbelief.

"Um, are you sure?" Ace asked, a faint blush  creeping up on her cheeks from her stutter and Leskas sudden question.

"Come on, it'll be better to get to know each other better, I want to see what your powers could do." Leska said with a small smile, Ace sighed.

"Fine, don't expect anything impressive. I haven't used them since..." Ace stopped herself but Leska knew what she meant.

"Hey, its okay. I can help you." Leska said gently, Ace nodded as she tried to shake the awful memories of the missile flashed in.

Titus walked over to the young girls, he cleared his throat to gain their attention. The two girls looked up at Titus, the male bowed his head respectively to Leska. "Its time for you to leave."

"Okay, thank you Titus but Ace is going with me." Leska said, nodding his head to him before turning back to Ace.

Titus eyes widen out of shock, his widen eyes followed the two girls walking to the gate. His shocked expression turned angry as he glared at Ace, a burning hatred deep within them.

__________
In the woods

Leska and Ace walked through the woods, Leska sword tucked into her seath nicely as her bow was around her shoulder with arrows.

Ace didn't really bring anything, she only had her blade on her with a few hunting knifes.

Titus didn't exactly tell Leska what she was doing out here, she continued to walk further into the woods she grew up in. She kept going til she felt like she was begin watched, her eyes scanned the trees, squinting her eyes as she did so.

Ace felt it too, she begin looking the opposite way, she turned around to once she heard a groan of pain and something fall to the ground.

Once she turned around, she saw Titus standing an unconscious Leska with a injury on her head. He was holding a bloody rock in his hand. Ace's eyes widen.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ace yelled. Titus didn't say anything, he just glared at her as he pulled out a blade.

______
Lexa
A few hours later
In polis

Axel walked up to Lexa, Clarke and Octavia who were walking down the street, calmly talking to one another. Axel was rushing and panicking.

"Have you guys seen Ace? I haven't seen her for hours." Axel said, slightly panicking. The two older girls looked at him. "I looked everywhere."

"No I haven't, we'll help you find her." Lexa said calmly, looking down at the boy.

"I have, She went out to the woods with Leska." Octavia said, Clarke, Lexa and Axel turned her head to look at the girl.

"How long ago was that?" Lexa asked, looking at Octavia intensely.

"About 4 hours ago." Octavia said, Lexa's eyes widen.

"Leska was only supposed to be out there for two, shes two hours late." Lexa said, rushing off to get ready to go find her little sister.

_

________
Ace & Leska
Woods

Ace backed up, her gaze never leaving Titus as he kept walking closer and closer to Ace, holding the blade in his hands tightly.

Ace took a deep breathe as she casted a shield around Leska, and using wind to cause Titus to fly back.

As he flew back, Ace ran up to Leska and picked her up. "I got you, don't worry." Ace said, panting a little as she reassured the unconscious girl. Ace looked up to see Titus getting up slowly, blood flowing from the side of his head.

_____
Polis

Lexa stood infront of the crowd, "once again, Little Heda is missing along with one of the Cursebloods. I want search parties. 3 or more groups during the woods right now. Anya, you will come with me, Clarke, Octavia, Lincoin and Indra you will too." Lexa announced, "do not stray, find our little Heda and our curseblood. Now!"

The crowd begin to scatter around, people begin to pack up with weapons, torches and saying goodbye to their families before heading off into groups into the woods.

Anya, indra, Clarke, Octavia, Lincoin, Axel, and Lexa huddled in a group just beside the gate.

"Do you guys something happened?" Octavia asked, looking out the group worriedly.

"I don't know," Axel said, worried for his little sister as Lexa is worried for hers.

"Could they have gotten lost?" Clarke asked,  looking in-between the group.

"No, not for Leska. Just like Lexa, she was born and raised into these woods." Indra said, quickly dismissing Clarke's assumption.

"And Ace been through these woods 100 times." Axel said, also dismissing Clarke's assumption.

"Let's get going, we can't keep them out there for long. Ice nation will take both of them for different reasons." Anya said, Lexa nodded before leading the group out into the woods.