{×~21~×}

(A/n the drawing scene is just to show off Ace's art that I didn't get to do in earlier chapters, also all the art and pics are from printerest, if there is isn't from the site I'll know you know.)

Clarke walked out of the mess hall, she opened the door and saw Ace leaning against the wall. Ace looked up once she heard the door opening, Clarke showed her the key card, Ace smiled, "nice!"

The two girls started to walk down the hallway, lights started to flash red with a loud siren going off, that caused them to freeze.

"Not a prisoner, huh?" Clarke said, before she started to run down the hall way with Ace running behind her. She ran towards a door, using the key card to open it.

Ace used her electricity ability to make the guards from entering through the door, they run up a flight of stairs and through another door, where they see a door with a lever.

Clarke reaches to pull the lever, but stops once she heard Jasper's voice coming from behind them. "Clarke, no!" Clarke turned to Jasper, facing Maya and Jasper, with her hand on the lever, Ace close to her side.

"If you pull that lever, these people will die. Even a little radiation can kill them." Jasper explains, stepping closer to Ace and Clarke.

Maya pulled out a gun and aims at Clarke, "don't make me shoot you," Jasper gets infront of Maya, "wait, wait," Jasper turns back to Clarke, "Clarke, don't do this."

"I don't believe them." Clarke said, begin to tear up.

"Neither do I," Ace said.

"Why would they lie? Listen to me, We are safe here because of you. We're safe." Jasper pleads, putting his hands up, stepping a bit closer.

"Not all of us." Clarke said, as tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

"And you guys are, I'm not. Did you forget what the hell I am? I'm a curseblood, everyone hates them." Ace said.

"Ace, they will pin this on you too, if you pull that lever, and Clarke, im the one who fired those rockets. Should I have not done that? Clarke, when you pulled that lever, you saved lives. Don't throw that away by pulling his one." Jasper pleads, Clarke moved her hands off the lever and stepped away from it as Guards ran down the halls toward them.

Ace glared at Clarke as Guards begin to restrain her and herself, the guards led Ace down a different hallway as more Guards let Clarke straight.

"Hey! No! Where is she going?!" Clarke yelled, fighting the guards to get Ace but it was no use.

Ace kept fighting, til she summoned fire in her hands. The guards screamed of pain as they let go off the small girl. "Gah! What the hell?!" Ace took off sprinting down the hall, not looking back.

"Code red, The child has escaped, she summoned fire on her hands! She's getting away." She heard a guard yell into a walkie talkie, she smirked as she pushed open a door and walked into a room. She stopped in the middle of the room to find a grounder hanging upside down, with wires hooked on to him.

There were cages filled of other grounders, half naked, she gasped, before she could do anything, she felt pain on the back of her head as she fell and begin to see black.

"Lock her up in once of those cages, she has been too much." She heard a unfimilar voice say as her vision faded into darkness.

As for Clarke, she was escorted into Dante's office where he stood painting a flower field on a canvas. Two parchments of paper saw on the desk.

"Lose the hangcuffs." Dante said, not even taking a glance over his shoulder or turning his head to see who came in the door, like he already knew who came in and that Clarke would be handcuffed.

"There's a blank canvas if you'd like. I used to paint the ground, too. Its just the ground, it's a memory." Dante said, focusing on his painting. Clarke opened one of the parchment paper, she had found it to be one of her drawings and had gotten the other and looked at it, it was another drawing but it wasn't hers. At the bottom of the page, it had the written name of 'Ace Reyes.'

"You've been outside?" Clarke asked, prying her eyes off the amazing Artwork Ace had done, she looked up at Dante, holding the piece of parchment in her hands.

"Yes. Fifty-six years ago. For five minutes. I was seven when the first of what we call the outsiders appeared, before that, we thought we were all there was. Imagine our surprise." Dante said.

"I don't have to Imagine." Clarke said, setting the piece of parchment back down on the desk.

"My father, this was his office at one time," Dante said, looking around the office as he moves to sit down at his desk. "Believed it meant that the Earth was survivable again, and so, he opened the doors. Within a week, fifty-four people were dead from exposure. My mother and sister among them. Loss, pain, regret. Time eases these things, Clarke, but the only time it's ever truly gone is when I'm painting."

"You didn't bring me here to talk about painting, did you?" Clarke asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm afraid I have bad news." Dante spoke, Clarke sat down in the chair infront of his desk, not breaking eye contact with the older man.

"Our patrols have swept the area and found no evidence of survivors, either at your camp or from the Ark." Dante said, looking at the blonde, resting his hands on his desk.

"How can they be sure?" Clarke asked, squinting her blue eyes at him.

"They can't, I've ordered them to keep searching." Dante informed her, Clarke sighed.

"I have to see for myself," clarke said, standing up from the seat.

"I'm sorry, I can't allowed that. I'm doing this for your own good, Clarke. It's not safe out there." Dante said, looking up at the girl.

Clarke furrowed her eyebrows, "Radiation has no effect on us."

"Its not the Radiation I'm concerned about, you need time to grieve." Dante said, standing up to be face to face with the furious blonde. "These men will escort you to your room." Clarke looked behind her to see two guards stepping up from guarding the door.

She looked back at the older men and narrowed her eyes, before looking him back in the eyes. "And if I try to leave?"

"Please don't test me, Clarke." Dante warned.