{×~19~×}

Ace woke up in a white medical room, it was medical sized. It had other beds lined up, she looked over and saw Clarke still unconscious in one of the beds over.

She slowly sat up and got off the bed, she had noticed she was changed into a hospital robe and her hair was a little shorter, she didn't have a speck of dirt on her, which was the first time in quite awhile.

She went over to Clarke's bed slowly, she looked down at the unconscious girl. She placed her small hands on Clarke's arm, and used her electricity to give Clarke a small shock, forcing her awake with a gasp.

Clarke looked around frantic before her eyes landed on Ace, she begin to calm down and hugged Ace. She breathe out a sigh of relief once she saw one out two cursebloods twins were okay.

"I'm sorry Ace, it was a trick to the others to protect you and Axel. Raven and I would never do that to you." Clarke said, hugging the girl tight. Ace didn't know how she felt about forgiving Clarke and Raven, she did miss Clarke, she misses Raven.

"I forgive you, I guess." Ace said, warping her arms around Clarke tightly. They pulled and Clarke looked around the room, "where are we? and where's your brother?" Clarke asked as she was getting up out of bed.

"I don't know where are are, and I haven't seen Axel since we ran away from camp." Ace said. Clarke froze, she looked at Ace.

"You two separated?" Clarke asked surprised.

"It wasn't apart of the plan." Ace answered.

Their heads turned into the direction of the door once they heard it open, in came a old man wearing a suit with a dark-skinned women wearing a lap coat.

"Hello, Clarke. How's your arm?" The lady asked, Ace furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at her arm. She had found a bandage on her arm.

Clarke stayed slient as Ace stepped back from the bed Clarke sat in, the older men looked at Ace.

"How are you, Ace?" The older man asked, Ace's eyes widen that the strange man knows her name.

Ace stayed slient, not breaking eye contact with the older man.

"Not talkers, aren't they?" The dark skinned women asked, looking back at the older man.

The older man sighed, "Skilled picked up from the savages, no doubt." The man spoke, he turned to the two girls and smiled. "That's fine, Maya has something to say first anyway."

A girl with white skin, short black hair and a pink sweater with blue jeans came out from behind the older man.

The girl named Maya took a deep breathe, calming her nerves before she started to speak, "you were the next one to be cleared through quarantine. Another ten minutes and you would've-" the older man cleared his throat, cutting the girl off.

"I'm not pressing charges." Maya said nervously.

"Thank you, Maya." The older man said, "you can get your treatment now." Maya nodded.

"Okay, let's go. Bed three." The women in the lap coat said, pointing to the bed she had told Maya to lay down on.

Maya walks over to a bed, with the women behind her. Maya lays down on the bed and the women begin to hook her up to a machine, Ace watches as the women hooked Maya up to the machine.

The older men had noticed the restraints on Clarke's wrist, being restrainted on the bed. "Restraints aren't necessary."

"Yes, Mister President." A guard said, walking over to the bed pulling out a small knife and begin to cut off the restraints that held Clarke on the bed.