{×~39~×}

Gustus was tied to the tree, Each member of the village was taking their cut for his crimes. The Sky people watched, the twins watched from an near by tree that they climbed.

"Is this what would've happened to Finn?" Raven asked as she turned her head to look at Clarke. Clarke nodded without looking at her.

Gustus had cuts all over his body, along with blood. He felt so weak he couldn't even upon his eyes. Lexa steps forward to Gustus, holding her sword. Getting ready to deliver the final blow, that would surely kill him.

He barely opened his eyes to look at her, "stay strong." He said to her in trigedasleng, Lexa puts up her sword, stabbing him in the chest, killing him.

"We're not so different, are we?" Abby said to Kane, as she turned her head to look at the twins who were watching from the tree.

"No, we aren't." Kane replied, looking at the twins.

After a couple hours, the Sky people was sitting around a firepit with Lincoin, Anya, and Lexa.

The twins walked past, they walked over to the next to Raven. Axel sat on her left as Ace sat on her right, Raven smiled as she kissed both of her heads.

"How did you know it was Gustus? Other then Axel seeing him plant the poison on Raven." Lincoin asked, as he looked up from the fire to Skycrew.

"You'd do anything for her to protect her. So it made sense." Bellamy said, looking up at Lincoin. Octavia scoffed.

"And what thanks did you and the twins get?" Octavia said, looking over at him before looking back at the fire.

they continued to talk around the fire, in the distance, Ace heard the sound of talking and some static.

"Wait, listen, does anyone hear that?" Ace said, stopping the chatter and conversations. They all listened intensely, after a quiet moment. They heard it again and Raven stood up and looked in the direction.

Once it happened again, she walked in the direction and came back with a small portable radio, "guys! Listen to this!" She said as she sat back down, turning up the radio.

"47 of us are trapped inside Mount Weather." A voice came from the other side of the radio, sounding like Monty. Clarke's eyes widen.

"Talk to him, say something." Clarke said.

"It's repeating." Raven said as she goes into another small shack that she had set up with computers and such, Clarke, Ace, Axel, Lincoin, octavia, and Bellamy following her.

"We don't know how much time we have left, please hurry." Monty said from the other side of the radio.

"We need to do this now, we've got the alliance now is the time to use it." Bellamy said, looking at Clarke.

Clarke sighed, "we need an inside man. You were right, without someone on the inside to lower their defenses." Clarke said as she begin to think of ways to lower their defenses.

"We could turn off the acid fog." Ace suggested as she leans onto the wall. "With it on, the army is pretty much useless." Axel added, standing a little behind Ace.

"That could work!" Clarke said happily, she turned to Bellamy, "you should go."

"I'm going to." Axel said, stepping up closer.

"What! No way in hell!" Raven yelled, standing up and facing Axel. Clarke and Bellamy looked at him as if he grew two heads.

"Think about it, they could use my help. With my abilities, I could make it work faster." Axel agrued.

"No, you and Ace aren't helping on any part of this." Clarke said, Raven sighed of relief as Bellamy stared at the twins.

"I thought you hated this plan," Bellamy said as he turned his attention to Clarke, she looked up at him. "That I would get myself killed."

Clarke sighed, "I was being weak, its worth the risk." Clarke said as she pulled a piece of paper out of her back pocket and handed it to him, "my map of Mount Weather, find a way to get on that radio and talk to us, good luck."

"Bell, how are you gonna-" Octavia begin, but was cut off by Lincoin, "I can get you through the tunnels."

Octavia looked at Lincoin in disbelief and grabbed his arm, gaining his attention. "You can't go back there, not yet."

Raven looked at Bellamy, "let me show you what to look for." She said as she begin to walk away, Bellamy followed but stopped at Axel.

"If you want to help, follow me and Lincoln to the Reaper tunnels once we leave." Bellamy said quietly to Axel, making sure nobody heard but him. He nodded stiffly.

Lincoin sighed as he turned to face Octavia, "I have to. I have to face what I've done." He said like he already made his mind, Octavia looked up at him.

"Then let's face it, together." Octavia said with a look of determination on her face.

Lincoin shook his head a little, "no, you're needed here. You know our ways, without that this alliance will fail."

"I won't let that happen," Octavia said, keeping the look of determination.

"I know you won't." Lincoin said, he kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tightly.

Axel and Ace walked out of the shack, Ace looked over at Axel as they continued to walk to a near by tree. "What did Bellamy say to you?" She asked.

"Well...uh.." Axel said, trying to decide if he was actually gonna tell her. They never keep secrets from each other, and they know when the other is lying.

Axel sighed as they reached the tree they often hangout at, "He said if I wanted to go with him, to follow him and Lincoin." He said, Ace furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm coming with you," Ace said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No Ace, you have to stay here. You could help us here," he said as his placed his hands on her shoulders, staring at her with begging eyes.

"...you are planning for us to split up?"