{×~11~×}

"Itll be fine," bellamy said, turning to the males, "go."

"Axel, their coming up!!" Raven yelled up the hatch, Axel heard and covered up Ace, hiding the bandage that is bled through very little.

Bellamy and the two males brought the unconscious grounder into the room. Bellamg glared at the older twin, Axel sent one back.

At the first level, the radio comes out and Abby's voice came from the radio, "Clarke?"

"The blade is at a sharp upward angle, between his sixth and Seventh rib." Clarke informs into the radio, her eyes not moving from the knife that is plunged into Finn.

"How deep?" Abby asks.

"Well, I can't see how deep it goes." Clarke said frustratedly, wiping sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

"That's alright, just don't remove the knife yet." Abby instructs. Raven paces back and forth at Finn's side, Clarke hands her a canister. "Hey, here, sterilize your hands."
Raven swiftly takes the moonshine, she takes a large sip, before pouring some on her hands.

"Clarke, do you see any fluid?" Abby asked through the radio, Clarke looks at the wound. "Wha-" she was cut off by the dequlients voices begin to raise, Clarke turns to the dequlients in the room.

"Damn it!" She yelled frustratedly, she turns to Raven, "clear the room!" Raven nods and  walks towards the direction.

"Everyone upstairs! Stay out of the 3rd level! Now, let's go!" She yells, the dequlients start moving up the latter to the second level. "stay out of the 3rd level!" She yells again.

Clarke places the back on her hand on Finn's forehead, "hes a little warm." Raven turns around and rushes back over towards finn.

"That's alright, fever sometimes accompanies a trauma." She informs, "Clarke, I need you to tell me if there is any fluid leaking from the wound."

Clarke looks closely at Finn's wound, once she was sure she seen no fluid. She stood up. "No."

Abby's breathe of relief was heard from the other side of the radio, she muttered something under her breathe Clarke nor Raven can makeout, "thats good, that's actually really good. You got lucky."

"Hear that? You're lucky." Raven smiles and looks at Finn, sounding out of breathe.

"Hey! Tie them! Tie them! Last thing we need is these bastards escaping because you screwed up!" Raven hears, yelling from the 3rd level. She jumps up and quickly goes up the latter, Octavia right behind her.

Raven opened the hatch and climbed up to the 3rd level, Octavia follows in after and horror strucks her face once she sees the male grounder tied up.

"Hey!" Raven yells, eyeing the scene. A male and A female grounder are tied up on the left side of the dropship, Axel and Ace are on the right, untied. Axel is standing infront of an unconscious Ace.

"Raven, Octavia! Get out of here." Bellamy ordered, Raven stepped up to bellamy.

"I told you! He was protecting me, you didn't have to do this." Octavia yelled, gesturing to the beaten male grounder.

"This isn't about you, I'm doing this for all of us." Bellamy said.

Raven looked at the male grounders bloody and bruised face, "you did this for all of us?" Raven asked, she went over to the female grounder and looked over some of the bruising.

"I did that for Finn and Jasper and John and Diggs and Roma." Bellamy answered.

"It wasn't even him!" Octavia fired back.

"You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against," bellamy yells, "how many there are and why they're killing us, and they're gonna kill us right now."

"Bellamy, your gonna cause a war. Your gonna have blood spilled on both sides," Raven explained.

"No bellamy please!" Octavia pleads.

"Drew, Miller. Take Raven and Octavia downstairs please." Bellamy ordered.

"Im not going anywhere, the twins stay up here and I'm not leaving them up here." Raven said, stepping closer to the twins.

"Take Octavia downstairs please." Bellamy ordered, glaring at Raven. Drew and Millier grabs ahold of Octavia but she manages to get free. "Get-Get off me!"

"I don't even think they speak English, he won't understand you." Octavia said before he goes downstairs.

"Oh, I think they will." Bellamy said, turning back to the grounders.

Bellamy begins to pace around the upper level, another huge bang comes from outside.

"What the hell was that? We under attack or not?" Bellamy asked. "Storm damage, we're fine." Axel said boredly, taking glance at his unconscious little sister.

"We're gonna try this one last time," Bellamy said, turning to the beaten grounders. Stepping up closer to the male grounder, "what's your name?" No answer, "Where's your camp?" No answer, "how many of you are there?" No answer.

"Hey, check it out." Millier said, looking through a small thing of vials and a small notebook, Bellamy walks over and bends down next to Miller.

"What is all this stuff?" Miller asked, looking at the vials.

"Who the hell knows with these people?" Bellamy said, picking up a small leather notebook. The male grounder starts to jerk at his restraints, Bellamy looked up at him and smirked.

"Looks like we've found something he doesn't want us to see, Miller." Bellamy said, unwrapping the notebook. Bellamy turns to the page that has the dropship with tally marks and 10 has red lines through them.

"Its our camp. Guessing that all those marks add up to 102, 10 are crossed out. That's how many people we've lost," Bellamy explains, standing up and turns to the grounders, "you've been watching us ever since we got here!"

Clarke enters the hatch and drew blocks her way, "get the hell out of my way!" She yells.

"Its okay, let her through." Bellamy said, Drew moved out of the way and clarke came in, the grounders were bloodied and bruised.

"Well, if they didn't hate us before, they do now." Clarke said, looking at the two grounders.

"Who cares? How's Finn?" Bellamy asked.

"Alive and their people will care! How long until they find out we have two of their people, and what happens when they do, I mean when they come looking for him. They will, Bellamy." Clarke explained, walking over to Ace and checking her head.

"Relax, princess. No one saw us take him. He was chained up in that cave the whole time, we found her on the way to the cave and thanks to the storm, you couldn't see a soul on the way back." Bellamy explained, he picked up the notebook and showing the page of the dropship.

"In case you missed it. Their people are already killing us. How many more of our people need to die before you realize we're fighting a war." Bellamy finnished.

"We're not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at them, we can't win." Clarke said, looking at the two grounders.

"Raven!, Clarke!, he's seizing!" Octavia called.

"On my way!" Clarke yelled.

"Im coming." Raven said after.