{×~53~×}

After hours of walking, Ace finally reached her cave she had found with Axel, so long ago. She is hoping she is able to rest just a little bit to heal for the pain to numb down since it has only gotten worse.

She was breathing heavily from being so weak, she leaned against the wall before she slowly slid down onto the floor, darkness taking over her vision.

Lincoin, Lexa, Anya and Clarke are still looking for the sniper. The Whitman immediately spots them and begins to fire. Luckily, he missed causing the group to take cover.

"So much for element of surprise." Lexa murmured, quite annoyed and angerily.

"I'll draw his fire." Lincoin said, getting ready to run. Clarke stopped him, "no, I will."

"I'll join you, brother." Anya said to Lincoin, he nodded. Clarke begin to fire her gun as Anya and Lincoin started to run in the direction of the sniper, they begin fighting him.

Lincoin is ready to stab him before the Whitman uses a high-frequency tone generator, distracting Lincoin. Anya ran up and stabbed the man in his heart.

Lexa and Clarke walked up after Anya killed him, they both stared at the body before Lexa turned her head to look at Clarke.

"Does it feel better now knowing that he is dead?" Lexa asked, Clarke looked down as she shut her down.

"No." Clarke said before she begin walking in the direction of the burning village with the others following her.

As they reached the village, they saw the little group of survivors. The grounders turned and noticed their commander and begin to chant her name, happy to see her.

"What happened here today will not stand, the Mountain will fall, the dead will be avenged!" Lexa announced, causing the grounders to cheer that Abby shut down, quite quickly.

"Enough, that's enough! There are still others in the wreckage. We heard them, go to work." Abby yelled, causing the grounders begin to get back to work.

Indra, Octavia, Anya, Clarke, Lexa, Abby and Lincoln grouped up as the grounders continue their work to help get the others out of the wreckage of the village.

"How's Kane?" Clarke asked her mother, Abby looked at her daughter. She sighed as she looked down at her feet.

"He'll live, we could really use your help." Abby said to her, Clarke sighed.

They begin to discuss more, before Lexa came up to them and said it was time to go. Clarke and Lexa led the army of grounders and skycrew through the woods towards the mountain.

When they got there, the door was open. Clarke furrowed her eyesbrows as she took a step closer. She had noticed burn marks on the door, her eyes widen.

"Axel!" She yelled as she rushed inside. Lexa followed her inside with some warriors, they stepped over dead bodies that had nasty burns marks. Some had been choked, had their throats slit and stabbed in the heart.

Bellamy came out of one of the rooms before he rushed into view, he saw the army. "Clarke, you need to see this." He said before he rushed back to the room he just came out of.

Lexa, Clarke, Anya, indra, Lincoin and Octavia followed Bellamy, rushing after the male. They followed him into a big control room, on the cameras was a small room, all the natblidas were in there.

They were chained to the wall as they tried to fight the chains off their hands. Aden and Leska were staring at a Axel, who was unconscious. They had done bonemarrow on him.

"The natblidas!" Anya yelled, staring wide eyed at the cameras along with everyone else in the room.

Clarke noticed the level and placed her hand on it, Lexa looked at her before her hand and placed her hand on top of Clarke's, together they pulled the lever killing every mountain men.

Anya and Indra ran to the room and busted through the door. They unchained the Natblidas, Lexa ran into the room and saw her little sister, they smiled to each other once their eyes connected and rushed over to each other and embraced each other.

"I'm happy you're here." Leska whispered to her, Lexa smiled as she pulled back from the hug and grabbed her hand.

Her smile dropped once she saw Axel, she rushed over to him and gently picked him up.

He opened his eyes a little very after the sudden movement, that sent pain down his spine. Axel saw Lexa, carrying him down the halls with the other Natblidas following.

"A-...Ace?" Axel said weakly, Lexa looked down at the boy in her arms. Shocked to find him awake, also shocked to how weak he sounded. Lexa stared at the boy in sympathy, they have no idea where the girl is or even alive.

"Rest, Axel. You'll be okay." Lexa said gently to him, Axel didn't say anything else. All he did was just close his eyes as he let sleep take him.

The army left the mountain, Lexa led them with Axel in her arms and the other Natblidas behind her but her sister close to her side. Clarke walked beside her, every now then, she took worried glances at the boy in Lexa's arms.

"What are we gonna tell him about Ace?" Clarke asked, not taking her eyes off the boy as she walked in the woods by Lexa.

Lexa looked over at the girl, before looking at the boy. "We tell him the truth, there's nothing we could tell him." Lexa answered.

"Tell him what, sissy?" Leska asked, looking up at her sister. Lexa looked down at her and sighed.

"Ace..his twin sister, she didn't make it." Lexa said, Leska stared the boy in sympathy as they continued to walk. Heading to polis.

Once they arrived in polis, everyone entered the village but Clarke stayed outside the gate, looking around the village. Bellamy stopped next to Clarke, looking at her before looking at the village as well.

"Come on, we should get a good night's rest." Bellamy said to her, Clarke shook her head before she looked down.

"I'm not going in, take care of them for me. I'm sorry Bellamy."