{×~55~×}

"How long have you known?" Clarke asked in trigedasleng as she was walking up to the counter, Niylah looked at her.

"How long have you been coming here?" She responded, Clarke nodded as her eyes landed on the knife she had asked about before the scouts came here.

"Now, tell me about this knife." Clarke said as she picked up the knife. She rubbed her thumb over the letters, Niylah watched the action.

"There was a child, she need a pair of boots and wanted a notebook. She traded the knife for both objects." Niylah said as Clarke stared at the knife, her face made a look of realization as she slowly looked up at the trader.

"What did the child look like?" Clarke asked, her voice strong and almost frantic.

Niylah furrowed her eyesbrows at the girls chance of behavior. "She looked about 7 or 8, had long brown hair with pale blue eyes. I didn't see alot of her face since she had it covered. All you could see was her eyes." Niylah explained.

"No, No.. she is dead.." Clarke said outloud, Niylah furrowed her eyebrows again, before Clarke looked back over at her. "Where? Where did she go?"

"I don't know, she didn't even speak much. All she was drop the knife, grabbed what she needed and left." Niylah responded, Clarke grabbed the knife before she rushed out the door, she had no idea where to go or where to start looking but, she knew this isn't a coincidence. Ace is more then likely alive, and she's gonna find her.

She kept walking til the jeep stopped infront of her, she widen her eyes once she saw Bellamy, Raven, Kane, indra, and Monty come out of the jeep and Octavia and Axel came running a horse beside them.

Bellamy rushed to the girl, "Clarke!" He said.

"Bellamy!" Clarke yelled, happy to see him as she rushed over and hugged him. Everyone came and greeted the girl, hugging her tightly.

"We gotta get you to Arkadia now," Bellamy said, Clarke furrowed her eyesbrows at him and looked at him in disbelief.

"No, I can't." Clarke replied as she backed up away from the group, the group looked at her confused.

"Clarke, get in the jeep. You're being hunted, you need to get where it's safe." Bellamy said to the girl, stepping a bit closer.

"I just can't leave Ace out here." Clarke said, Axel and Raven snapped their heads to the girl as the others looked more confused then they already were.

"Clarke, what are you talking about? Ace is..Ace is gone." Kane said, Clarke looked at him and shook her head. Axel squinted his eyes at her.

"A trader close by said she saw someome that looked exactly like Ace, not that long ago. I know It's Ace, it has to be." Clarke said as she showed them the knife. Axel squinted his eyes at the knife, as he rushed to get off his horse and over to the girl, grabbing the knife out of her hands.

He turned the knife over and saw the letters curved into the knife that caused his eyes to widen, "It's Ace..." he said.

"We gotta tell the Commander." Indra said as she looked at Clarke, she nodded. Everyone piled back into the Rover as Axel got back onto his house.

They rushed to polis, Lexa and Leska hand in hand came out of the tower just as the gates opened. Lexa watched the Rover drive with Octavia and Axel riding in on their horses behind them.

Her eyes widen once Clarke came out of the Rover, followed by the others. The group rushed over to Lexa.

"Commander." Indra said, Lexa never took her eyes off Clarke.

"Let's speak inside." Lexa said as she finally took her eyes off Clarke. She turned around and rushed back inside the tower with the group following her.

"I see Roan didn't do his part of the deal." Lexa said as she looked at Clarke again, confusing the group.

"That's not important, what's important, Ace is alive." Raven said, Lexa looked at her in confusion and in disbelief.

"They suspect Ace is alive, Clarke said she find a knife that belongs to Ace that she had traded. The knife could've belong to anyone. There was no way she could've survived missile." Bellamy said, crossing his arms over his chest. Axel glared at him.

"I know my sister," Axel said as he held up the knife, this time showing the curved letters that was curved into the knife. "ARR, Ace Raiden Reyes." Axel finished as he held his glare.

"If she is out there, how do we find her?" Kane asks, Axel moves his glare over to him.

"She is, and I only know a few places she'll go." Axel said, as he pulled out a map from his back pocket that he often carries with him. He opened it up as Bellamy held open one side as he holds up the other.

On the map, there were symbols symbolizing where things are. Several caves, lakes, cliffs and something that looks like a platform that was more seen in the trees.

"Where would she most likely go?" Clarke asked as she studied the map, Axel looked at the map and looked at the caves.

"My guess, she would have set up camp in one of the caves or somewhere in a tree. Anywhere out of sight." Axel responded.

"There's many caves around this area, it could take awhile before we manage to find her or the right cave." Lexa said with a sigh.

"Then, I guess we should get started." Axel responded bluntly as he put the map away and walked out of the tower. Raven followed him.

He was determined to find his sister, Axel simply doesn't care if anyone helps him or not. He needed to find Ace, before anyone else does or something bad happens to her. She should be with him, not in the woods.