{×~12~×}

Raven and Clarke went down to the first floor of the dropship to find Finn violently shaking.

"He was fine and then-" Octavia said, but was cut off by clarke, "Raven, I need my mom! Get her on the radio now."

"The radio is dead, interference from the storm, please don't let him die." Raven said, tears stinging her eyes.

Octavia goes up on the latter and bangs on the hatch, the hatch opens and she pushes through. "Octavia, get out of here." Bellamy yells.

"I came up to check up on the twins, chill out." Octavia said, walking over to the twins. Clarke comes in and goes straight to the grounder with the knife.

"Whats on this?!" She yells, holding up the knife infront of the grounder.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked, looking at Clarke.

"He poisoned the blade! All this time, he knew finn was going to die no matter what we did!" Clarke explained, "what is it?! Is there an antidote?"

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you!" Octavia yelled.

Axel grabbed the metal container that holds the small vials, he picks one up and begins reading the language, "its this one." Clarke spun around to Axel and saw the small vials, she rushed over and grabbed the vial.

The grounds looked over at Axel confused and wide eyed, noticing it was the correct vial.

Clarke nods and rushed down the hatch, Bellamy turned to Axel. "How did you know that?" Axel glared at the boy, Bellamy stepped closer.

"Bellamy, stop." Octavia said, getting infront of Axel. "Like it or not, he saved Finn's life. Unlike you." Bellamy glares at Octavia and the boy, before turning and going down the hatch, with Miller and drew following.

Clarke comes up the hatch with a bucket of water and some rags, she walks up to the grounders and sat down the bucket. She grabbed the rag and tried to clean the grounders palm, but he closed his palm.

Clarke sighed frustratedly, "look, I have to clean this." Octavia stood up from behind Clarke along with Axel.

"Here, let us try." Octavia said, holding out her hand for the rag. Clarke turns around and Hands Octavia the rag, Axel picks up the rag from the bucket.

"I never wanted him to get hurt, neither of them. Octavia, you have to know that. I just wanted to save Finn." Clarke said. Axel walked over to the female grounder, she looked at him weirdly as he begin to clean the cuts on her arms.

"For the record, you didnt save Finn. That was Axel but whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better." Octavia said, Clarke went down the latter as Octavia walked to the male grounder and began to clean his palm.

"Hey Axel, I got a question." Octavia said, cleaning the cuts on the male grounders face, Axel made a small humming noise.

"What makes you a cursedblood?" Octavia asked, the grounders looked confused. Axel face paled and looked at the floor, he cleared his throat.

"It doesn't matter, we were born a curse and we will die a curse." Axel spoke, his voice toneless and flat. Octavia looked at him, "sorry I asked."

"Don't be," Axel said, Octavia turned her attention back to the male grounder.

"I'm so sorry, you saved my life and look-look at the things you can-i never wanted any of this to happen to you." Octavia said to the grounder, he looked up at Octavia and placed his thumb on her hand. "Thank you," he spoke, his voice raspy.

Axel's and Octavia's eyes widen at the grounder, Miller comes up the latter. "Did he just say something?" Octavia looks at Axel and he shakes his head no, "nope," Octavia said.

"You know your brother doesn't want you here, Octavia. Let's go." Millier said, Axel turned around.

"No, clarke told her to stay up here with Ace and I, but you can leave." Axel said, Millier glared at the small boy and descended down the latter.

"Thanks." Octavia said, nodding her head at Axel.

"Yup." Axel said, dropping the rag into the bucket and walking over to the hatch, he shuts the hatch. He walks back over to his unconscious little sister, Octavia looked at the small girl in sympathy.

"We should get some sleep, tonight we need to get the grounders out of here." Axel said, covering Ace up with a thin blanket. Octavia looked at the small brunette in disbelief.

"You're gonna help me?" Octavia asked.

"If I help you or not, Ace and I will get the blame. So why not?" Axel said, shrugging. The grounders looked at the twins confused, as one is still unconscious and the other is sitting close by.

"Hey, will they kill you if they believe you helped them?" Octavia asked, sitting down next to the hatch and close to the twins.

"Maybe," Axel shrugged, moving a piece of Ace's hair behind her ear. "We don't fear death, therefore its only the next journey." Octavia and the grounders looked at them, Octavia stayed slient, staring at them blankly. The grounders heard it before, their eyes widen at one of their saying being spoken out of a skycrew child.

"You don't fear death?" Octavia said, sitting up and turning her attention to the young boy. Axel looked at Octavia from his little sister, he shook his head.

"No, we don't." Axel said, turning his attention to the center of the room. He took a glance at the grounders then to Octavia. "Do you?"

"Yeah, kinda." Octavia said, looking down at her crossed legs. Axel nodded, though, he nay not fear death but he won't stop fighting and let death simply take him. Same with Ace, they have each other and Raven to life for.

"Anya.." the female grounder spoke, Octavia and Axel looked at the grounder who spoke.

"Is that your name?" Axel asked the female grounder, she nodded. Axel nodded his return, "hello Anya, I'm Axel Reyes." Axel turned his head to the direction of the male grounder. "And you are? If you want to tell us."

"Lincoin." The male grounder said, Axel nodded his head. "I'm Octavia but people me O." Octavia spoke up, Raven opened the hatch and came into the room.

"Axel, I need to check her wounds." Raven said, walking over to Ace and bending down to her knees. She carefully raised up Ace's shirt and tool off the bandages and saw two scars on her stomach and side.

"Shes healed, she'll wake up soon. I hope." Raven said, throwing away the bandages quickly before anyone saw the blackblood on the silk white bandages.

"She's been out a week," Octavia said, Axel sighed and gripped Ace's hand as Raven got up and moved to the hatch and descended down the latter.

"If you don't fear death," Octavia said, changing the subject quickly. "Then what do you fear?"

"Living life without my sisters."