{×~35~×}

Clarke set up her small sleeping bag, closer to the grounders. Bellamy walks over and looked down at her, "Clarke, it's safer on our side."

Clarke looked up at him and sighed, "we need to trust them, Bellamy. There are no more sides." She sits down, before she had lays down to rest.

Ace walked past, "the sides are skycrew vs cursebloods Apperently." She snarled as she kept walking past.

"What's her problem?" Bellamy asked, making a confused expression at Clarke. She sighed and sat back up.

"She almost lost her brother today, give her a break." Clarke said, looking in the direction that Ace walked in.

Kane looked at Ace, before walking off in the direction of Abby and sitting next to her infront of the bright fire. "Hey, we need to talk about Jaha. We can't keep him locked up forever." Kane said.

Abby shot Kane a glare, "Maybe, I should shocklash him." She said sarcastically.

"No, I was going to suggest a pardon." Kane said, looking at Abby then back at the fire. Abby made a thinking noise, clearly not interested in this conversation. She kept her eyes on her daughter, being noticed by Kane.

"Clarke's a survivor, she'll get through this too." Kane said, as he stared at Clarke too. Abby turned to the fire as she looked lost in thought.

"What about the twins?" Abby asked.

Indra saw moving up in a distance tree, she squinted her eyes as she tried to see if there was anymore moving. She begin to move closer to the tree, catching lexa's, Lincoin's, Octavia's and Anya's eye.

The four grounders and one skycrew moved swiftly to the tree, looking up at the moving branches. They spotted a platform that looked newly built, Ace looked down once she heard their footsteps, they were shocked that they have managed to build a wooden platform in a tree under two hours.

"Ace, did you and Axel build this?" Lincoin asked, Ace nodded, closing her eyes sleepily.

They chuckled, even Indra chuckled. "Get some sleep, you still got some healing to do and we'll see you bright and early tomorrow." Lexa said, sending a small smile up to the girl who sent one back.

As they were walking away, "Natrona." Indra said to Lincoin as she walked past him and octavia. Octavia looked at Lincoin with a confused expression.

"Natrona?" Octavia asked, keeping the confused expression on her face as she looked at Indras walking away figure then back at Lincoin.

"It means traitor!" They heard the twins yell at the same time from the above them, Lincoin sighed as Octavia's eyes widen and looked at Lincoin in disbelief.

"It does mean traitor. My people fear me. They think the Reaper is still inside." Lincoin said as he and Octavia begin walking back to their campfire.

"You can talk to me about what happened." Octavia said, keeping her eyes infront of her.

Lincoin clenched his jaw as his face paled as he remembers what happened at the Mountain. "I can't." He said, Octavia nodded in understanding.

"You're not that monster, you know everyone treats the cursebloods as a monster and we know they aren't a monster, so you ain't one." Octavia said, sitting down infront of the fire, Lincoin following suit.

"I hope you're right, about me not being a monster. We know the twins aren't." Lincoin said before he and Octavia shared a kiss before they laid down to rest.

The next morning, all ground camp, people begin waking up and packing up. Lexa exited her tent, meeting up with indra and Anya once she stepped out.

She heard two loud soft whistles, coming from the forest path. She stared at the path, after a moment, Axel and Ace came walking though with dead animals.

They had one huge deer that they were pulling together, 3 rabbits that was tied on a rope and detached on Ace's belt, two wolfs walking behind Axel and Ace.

They stopped whistling and looked up, connecting eyes with Lexa who was walking over to them with two guards, Anya and Lincoin.

The guards picked up the deer, sending the twins a small smile which they returned, the twins stretched their sore arms after carrying the huge deer.

After breakfast, they continued their way through the woods. On their journey to tonDc. They traveled for about 4 hours before they stopped a large gate.

The twins observed the gate, it wasn't big as the one in polis. It was dirtier and had more moss but it looked strong.

"Open the gate!" A male grounder yelled in trigedasleng, Gustus grabbed a bucket and started to go through collecting weapons.

"Weapons." Gustus said, stopping at Kane. Kane turned his head to Lincoin who looked at him, along with a fee other skycrew members.

"We have to disarm before we enter." Lincoin says as his placed his dagger in the bin. Clarke, Bellamy, and Kane laid their weapons in the bin one by one.

Gustus stopped at the Reyes trio, Raven shot him a nasty glare as she begin to pull out her weapons one by one, slowly. To guns, to knives and sharp objects. Ace put her knife in the bin along with Axel, they took a glance at their sister to find Gustus has planted a small vial, Axel snuck it off her and placed it in his jacket pocket.

Raven looked over at Axel with a confused expression, no idea what he had done but felt the moving of her jacket. He gave her a smile and then turned away, acting as if nothing happened.

Gustus walked away and stood next to Lexa, "Commander, all clear." He said in trigedasleng. The gate opened and they heard the cheering of the crowd,

"Commander, welcome back!"

the group walked in that caused the crowd to slient once they had seen skycrew people. Gazes turned into hatred and anger, the crowd begin to yell in anger. Most of skycrew doesn't know what their saying.

Octavia knows bits and pieces from what lincoin has been teaching her, but Ace and Axel know every word that they spit out in anger.

"Why have you brought them here?" A male yelled in trigedasleng from the crowd.