{×~38~×}

Ace managed to breakfree from the grounder's grip who held her back from getting to Axel. She ran out of the room, the others chased after her.

"Ace! Wait!" Octavia yelled, chasing after the girl, but Ace didn't stop, she kept running. "Ace! Stop!" Clarke yelled, chasing after the girl aswell next to Octavia.

Once she was outside, she froze. She saw Axel being tied to a big tree, Lexa was announcing that he would face a death of 1000 cuts.

"I take no joy in this, Axel, but this time justice will be done." Lexa said, her voice a little shakily but immediately covered it up.

Axel glared at her, "I didn't do it, How is that justice?" He said, his gaze never leaving the brunette. Lexa picked up a dagger and dragged it across his arm, creating a gash.

The grounders eyes widen at the sight of blackblood flowing from the kid arm, Axel bit his tongue to keep him his screams and groans of pain, he kept his composure, staring darkly at Gustus, completely shocking the crowd and Lexa.

Ace tried to sprint towards him, but an arm wrapped around her stomach and pulling her back, another male grounder was holding her back. Forcing to hear her brother's groans of pain, forcing to watch Axel get cut over and over.

"Hey! Let her go!" Lincoin yelled at the male, trying to get over to her but two males held him back from getting to Ace.

Lexa gave the dagger to indra who walked up to Axel and dragged the dagger across his stomach, Ace let out a ear-pericing scream. Her eyes begin to glow white, as she begin to shake. The grounder male who grabbed ahold of her and was holding her  back, had loosen his grip of her, everyone watched Ace, in complete shock.

"Ace! Calm down, now!!" Axel yelled, but Ace kept screaming. Lexa looked at Clarke.

"It wasn't in the bottle!" Clarke yelled, somehow over the screaming girl. Lexa and a few others turned their heads to Clarke.

"And I can prove it." She said as Bellamy walked over with jug and handed it to Clarke, she took it from his hands and took a swig of it and nothing happened.

"It was in the cup." Clarke said, Lexa turns around as she looked deep in thought. Finally putting the pieces together, she looked at Ace and then Axel.

"Get him down!" Lexa yelled, her guards quickly cut the boy down. He jumped to his feet and ran over to Ace, grabbing her and pulling him close to his chest. Her screaming slowly stopped as she felt her brother's warm embrace and soft humming.

People who knew Axel and Ace, were completely shocked. First, they didn't know how powerful Ace really was and they finally saw it, but that wasn't the only thing they saw.

They saw a fragile girl, instead of the tough girl they have seen in the past. Though, the version of the fragile girl doesn't stay when they see Ace, they still see her as the tough girl they know but it did also show the bond the twins have.

They understood Axel is all Ace has, other then Raven but on a whole other level. They were born as a curse together, they were both treated as monsters and trash. They felt the same pain, they learned, they fought, they traveled together.

There was never a battle, one of the twins faced without the other. They faced everything together, always have, they only hope they always will.

They walked down the same patch, some say, hand in hand. If one flies, the other does aswell.

Lexa walks over to Clarke, "explain." She said, her face hardening. The twins looked over at them, still recovering from the event that has taken place.

"The poison wasn't in the bottle, it was in the cup." Clarke said.

"A trick Commander, do not be fooled." Gustus said, coming up from behind Lexa.

"Hey Gustus," Axel said, looking over at Gustus with a hooded gaze, The man turned his head to look at him along with Lexa, Clarke, Anya, indra, and Bellamy.

"If you want to plant poison on someone, to make them look guity," Axel said darkly, he smirked, "make sure no one is watching."

Axel walked away away with Ace, holding his little sister's hand. Lexa looked at Gustus in confusion as Clarke and Bellamy put the pieces together.

"It was you. He tested the cup, he searched Raven." Bellamy accused, glaring at Gustus.
"That's how Axel got the poison, he watched him plant it. He took it so Raven wouldn't be accused." Clarke added.

"Gustus would never harm me." Lexa said, turning her head to look at Clarke.

"You weren't the target, the alliance was." Bellamy corrected.

"We didn't do this, Axel didn't do this, and you know it." Clarke said, glaring at Lexa as she stepped a bit closer, holding her cold glare at the brunette.

Lexa raised her chin before she turned around to face Gustus, "you've been accused, Gustus. Speak true." Lexa said in trigedasleng, looking up at the man, Gustus sighed.

"This alliance would cost you your life, Heda. I could not let that happen." Gustus said, standing up straight with his hands behind his back. He narrowed his eyes at Lexa, keeping a emotionless face.

"This treachery will cost you yours." Lexa said darkly, stepping up closer to Gustus as she shot him a glare. "I told you, anyone who tries to harm the Sky people especially the twins, would pay with their life."

"Not only did you harm an innocent, you made a natblida seem guity." Anya spoke up, the first time in awhile, stepping up closer to Lexa and Gustus.

Gasps were heard around the crowd, Gustus's eyes widen, as the color washed off his face into a ghostly white. Lexa turned her head to a small group of guards, "put him on the tree!" She yelled in trigedasleng.