{×~54~×}

Its been 10 months since Clarke was last seen, before the 'death' of Ace. 10 whole months since they defeated the mountain.

At the moment, mostly everyone has been searching for Clarke as she now has a bounty on her head, now people had given her a name, 'Wenheda'

It means commander of death, the grounders believe if they kill Clarke, well, 'wenheda.' You'll get her 'power.'

Raven walked into Axel's small room, he was cleaning his sword and sharpening it. He changed alot since the 'death' of his sister, he barely talks, eats, barely social, the only person he kinda talks to now is Aden.

Raven knocked on the door, letting Axel know she was there. She cleared her throat. Axel looked up at her as he stopped this work for a moment.

"Are...are you uh, going with the others to search for Clarke?" Raven asked, Axel nodded as he stood up and placed his sword in its seathe.

"Let's go then." Raven said, Axel grabbed his dagger as he followed Raven to the black jeep where Kane, indra, Bellamy and Monty stood. Indra nodded at the boy once she saw him, he nodded once in response.

They piled into the jeep, Raven in driver seat, Bellamy infront passenger, Kane, Monty, indra and Ace in the back.

It was hard to drive for Raven since her leg had the brace on it, but she manages to drive just fine.

Raven started driving, into the wounds as Octavia soon joined them on a horse with Axel's horse following her.

Axel jumped out of the car, using wind to shot him up in the air to land on his horse. Raven rolled her eyes at the boy as he has does this many times.

"We know there's a kill order, your people are big on those." Bellamy said, quite annoyed with the grounders.

"It's not a kill order, it's a bounty. Clarke's a symbol. She's known as wenheda, The Commander of death." Indra corrected, looking for any sign of where they are.

"The ice Nation guys we killed asked about wenheda. They're looking for Clarke, why?" Bellamy asked as he turned around to look at indra.

"My people believe that when you kill someone, you get their power. Kill wenheda and you commane death." Indra said, informing them over the bounty that's over Clarke's head.

Kane made an confused expression with disbelief, "she's just one girl." Kane said, looking at indra in disbelief.

"So was the commander. What Clarke did at the mountain weakened her. The ice nation emboldened. Their Queen wants Clarke's power, along with Axel's. If her people believe they has it, she'll break the Coalition and start a war. I can't let that happen." Indra responded.

Raven's eyes widen as she stopped the jeep with a jolt, she spun around in her seat to look at the girl with wide eyes but anger on her face.

"What!" Raven yelled angerily, "what the hell do you mean along with Axel's?! And why the hell are you telling me now?!" She yelled.

Indra sighed, "I know your concern for your brother but the ice queen didn't say anything about finding Axel. Right now, our main priority is finding Clarke before anyone else." Indra said.

Raven glared at her as she turned around and started to drive once more, taking a glance at Axel who was following them on his horse.

"I won't lose him too." Raven said.

Clarke walked into a trading post, been coming here for couple months now to get basic things and sometimes get a decent night sleep.

"So, what did you decide? I told you. I owe you more then this, pick something." The trader, Niylah, said in trigedasleng once she saw the girl.

Clarke looked around the shop, stopping once she saw something quite fimilar but couldn't really place a finger how or why it is so fimilar. It was a makeshift knife, it had the letters 'ARR' carved into it.

"Tell me about this." Clarke said in trigedasleng as she picked up the makeshift knife and placed it infront of the trader on the counter.

Niylah looked down at the knife, before looking back up at Clarke. Clarke kept a serious gaze on her. Niylah took once last glance at the knife before sighing.

"There-" Niylah started, but was soon cut off by the door opening. Clarke quickly turned her back to the door so she wouldn't be recognized as she acted as if she was looking around the shop.

In came two ice Nation scouts, Niylah looked at them before she turned and acted to be working as they walked further into the shop.

"You got something to trade?" Niylah asked in trigedasleng, the scouts ignored her as they walked up to the counter. "I asked you a question."

One of the Scouts turned to face Niylah after he walked up to the counter, he pulled out a piece of cloth that had a drawing of Clarke on it.

"Have you seen this women?" the scout asked in trigedasleng as Niylah studied the sketch of Clarke.

Niylah looked up at him before looking back at the cloth with the sketch of the girl, deciding what to say.

"That's not very good likeness." Niylah responded in trigedasleng as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking up at the male scout that had showed her the sketch.

The male scout squinted his eyes at the trader, "so you have seen her?" The male ice Nation scout said, he stated it more then asking.

Niylah nodded, "she was here two days ago, that's how I got this." Niylah said as she showed off the metal tracking wristband that was on her wrist.

The male ice Nation scout seemed satisfied with her response as he nodded at her, "thank you. You've been more helpful then you can imagine." He said before him and the other scout exited the shop.

Once they left the shop, Clarke walked back to the counter infront of the female trader, that may have just saved her life.

"How long have you known?"