{×~42~×}

In TonDC, Clarke and Lexa sat in one of the many meeting rooms with Anya and a few guards. Ace sat in a chair in a corner looking at the window, her bags seemed to have gotten darker and Heavier with every passing minute.

"This argument is useless. If they can't breathe our air then why not open the door and let them burn?" A guard that goes by the name Quint said frustratedly.

"Let them burn! Let them burn!" The grounders in the room chanted, Ace rolled her eyes as she continued to look out the window.

Anya looked over at her, genuinely concerned for the girl. She turned back her attention to the room, as she scanned back through the chanting grounders.

"No! Because they have a containment system, multiple airlocks just like we had on the Ark. The people we have inside can shut that down." Clarke explained, as she looked through the groups, quieting their chanting.

"If they make it inside." Quint said, Ace looked at him quickly and shot him a nasty cold glare.

"Shut the hell up!" She shouted at the male grounder, he looked at her and sent her a glare back.

"What are you gonna do about it, child?" Quint teased with a smirk, Ace's face harden as she quickly picked up her knife and threw it, only creating a small cut on his cheek, sticking in the wall behind him.

Quint groaned of pain as pulled his sword from his waistband, Anya got infront of him and pushed his sword back in his waistband.

"Enough, leave the child alone." She spoke with authority, Ace glared at them before she turned her back to the window.

Quint scoffed as his turned his attention back to Clarke and his Commander. Clarke sighed as she turned her head to Ace, she turned her attention back to the meeting.

"What if we shut it down from the outside? You say the dam gives them power, take that away." Lexa suggested, looking at Clarke. Keeping her face harden and emotionless, as her voice is kept Toneless and calm.

"That dam withstood a nuclear, commander. I highly-" Clarke begin but was cut off by Quint.

"All she offers is no." Quint said with a scoff,  Lexa glared at him.

"Quint." Lexa said, looking at him with a glare, with a warning tone voice.

Quint looked at her and bowed his head respectively, "Apologizes, Commander. But the biggest army we've had waits for us to give it a mission, the longer that takes the more of our people die inside that mountain." Quint said, making a good point.

"I agree with Quint, we have an army lets use it." Anothsr male  grounder spoke up.

"You can't get to your army, you can't win." Ace spoke up as she turned her head to the grounders from the window, several heads turn to look at the girl.

"It's like, if you don't have a plan, things will go wrong and people will die. Not only on their side, but our side too." Ace said, the grounders stayed slient as they considered what the girl said.

Ace reminds them so much about Leska, a bright, smart, brave, strong, and tough girl. The only difference Ace holds power, not only in her heart like Leska but her abilities, it even reminded Quint of the bright girl that disappeared so long ago, making him angry, not at her, but at himself for not protecting her...

"Listen, you will use your army after the people we sent inside lower their defenses, turn off the acid fog. I don't know care how many men you have! It's just like what Ace said, if you can't get to your army, you can't win." Clarke said frustratedly.

Quint glared at Clarke, "you are the enemy." She glared at him before she straighten her stance, keeping a gaze on him.

"I'm sorry, have I done something to offend you?" Clarke asked, glaring at the man.

"Yes, you burnt my brother alive in a ring of fire." Quint said darkly as he slowly stood up on his feet.

"He shouldn't have attacked my ship." Clarke fired back, face to face with the angry male grounder. Anya eyed the two, slowly standing up on her feet as well.

"You and the child are very brave under the protection of the Commander." Quint threatened, Ace and Clarke glared at the man.

"Excuse me, I need some air. Ace, want to come with?" Clarke said, standing up and looking over at Ace.

Ace nodded, not removing her glare from Quint. She walked towards Clarke and followed her out of the room with Major Bryne following the two girls.

Ace and Clarke walked through the woods, Clarke managed to convince Major bryne to stay at camp so it could only be the two of them. They continued walking til a arrow fly past them, hitting a tree next to them.

Ace and Clarke looked at the arrow, wide eyed. They followed where the arrow came from and see Quint holding a bow and arrow.

"Not so brave now are you, sky people?" Quint said with a wicked smirk as he pulled another arrow from its holder.

"Run!" Clarke yelled, as she grabbed Ace's hand and beginning to run forward.

They continued to run through the woods, Quint wasn't far from behind them. Another was shot, hitting Clarke in the leg causing her to tremble down the big hill.

Clarke rolled down the hill, hitting her head on the way down, knocking her out cold. "Clarke!" Ace yelled, looking down at the knocked out girl.

Ace looked behind her, seeing Quint gaining up on her. She ran down the hill, she dropped to her knees behind Clarke, and begin shaking her.

"Clarke!, Clarke!" Ace yelled, she looked at Clarke and noticed the blood, she looked at the source where the blood was coming from to find a big gash on her head, bleeding quite badly.

She looked up, back up the hill to see Quint around as if he lost something, Ace looked around to find a large rock near by. She went infront of Clarke, she grabbed Clarke by her arms and pulled her behind a rock.

Ace made sure Clarke was safely hidden before she ran off, purposely making nosies to lead Quint away from Clarke.