{×~47~×}

After finding out that Mount Weather had targets, which was Lexa, Clarke and Ace. They understood why Lexa and Clarke could be a target but they couldn't find out why Ace would be one. She is only a child, though, they figured it had to be something with her being a curseblood.

Once they found out about the targets, Raven and Abby wanted Clarke and Ace away from the airlock, away from the man.

But, you know Clarke. There was no way in hell she would listen to an order when her friends and peoples life is on the line. She clearly didn't listen, she stayed where she was and tried communicating with the man.

Ace walked into the Ark, she had to walk past the airlock to go to medical. She walked past as Clarke was asking a question, she knew she wouldn't get the answer.

"Why is this child a target? Why do you need her?" Clarke asked, Emerson looked at Ace, and finally answered the question as he saw the girl.

"Her blood." Emerson said, Ace froze as she turned back to look at the man as if he will only answer any question if she was there. If he could see the girl, Clarke made the connection and turned around to look at Ace.

Raven walked in along with Abby and Lexa, she saw Ace by the airlock and tried to rush over but before she could, Clarke put her hand up, telling her to stop or wait.

"Why is her blood so important to you?" Clarke asked, Ace walked a little closer. Emerson gaze was still on Ace, she glared at him.

"Her blood healed us faster, made us immune to the outside air. The only subject was killed by your people, but we will make more." Emerson said, glaring at the girl. Emerson made Ace feel extremely uncomfortable and wanted nothing more to stay away from the airlock, the only time she will listen to an order at a time like this.

"No further questions," she said to Emerson before she turned around to the group, "everyone meet me in the meeting room in 5 minutes." Clarke said as she walked off, clearly annoyed and stressed with the whole situation.

Ace narrow her eyes as she quickly walked past the group and out of the Ark, she needed a little bit of time on her own. By the whole information, her mind went directly to her brother who is inside the mountain.

Lexa went after the girl, she too needed some air as her little sister was in the Mountain too, along with the other Natblidas. She followed Ace, outside to a big tree that was inside the walls. Ace sat down beside it, completely unaware she was followed.

Lexa walked closer to the girl, "Ace?" Lexa called out to her, Ace looked at Lexa. Lexa walked closer, she hovered over the girl, "may I sit?" Lexa asked, Ace nodded.

"Listen Ace, I know this is hard and overwhelming. Every battle is, we can't afford to be weak." Lexa said to her, Ace sighed as she knew Lexa was right, but this was new to Ace. I mean, not fighting or going through hardtimes but facing it without her brother is.

"I know, but I can't help but wonder about Axel. Mount Weather is after blackblood, my brother is like me, remember? If they find Axel or the other Natblidas, they'll have people able to come out without Hazmats suits." Ace ranted, she isn't being weak. Her brother is what keeping him going but this time, she doesn't know how to keep going without him there.

"Axel is the reason I've kept going, he's the reason I'm alive but the only difference, is that he was here, with me." Ace said, as she felt her eyes begin to sting. She looked down so nobody would see the tears that threatened to fall from her pale blue eyes.

Lexa grabbed the girl's hand as a sign of comfort, "then you fight to have him back by your side, Ace. You fight to get him out of that mountain." Lexa said, looking at the girl with a stern gaze that held determination.

Ace raised her chin as her eyes darken with determination and she nodded, Lexa stood up and held out her hand for the girl which she accepted.

The two walked sliently back to the Ark, not a uncomfortable slience but an quiet comfortable slient, as they walked into the meeting room with the others. They were kinda confused to see Ace there but didn't say anything about it.

Raven stepped up to say something but before she could, Ace beat her to it. "Raven, thank you for trying to protect me but, I'm helping and imma fight for my brother, weather you like it or not." She said, Raven sighed as she knew she couldn't fight with the girl.

Lexa and Anya looked at the girl, quite proud of her as Ace walked over and sat down behind Anya and Octavia.

Octavia smiled at the girl as she was walking over to the empty seat, everyone was slient for a little bit before Clarke started to speak.

"Lexa, Ace and I are targets, we had discovered this while we had captured a mountain men. It is easy to figure out why Lexa and I are targets, the biggest issue was to find out why Ace was a target." Clarke explained to the group of Skycrew and grounders.

"Recently, we had found out why Ace was a target. As you know, Ace is a Natblida. Her blood healed the Mountain men, better then any regular blood. This is an issue because we had found our Natblidas inside the mountain." Lexa added, gasps were heard from the grounders.

"Ace's brother, Axel. He is also a Natblida, for Skycrew, the twins are Cursebloods are one of the inside men inside the mountain on a mission to turn off their defenses." Clarke spoke again, looking around the table as she and Lexa deliver the information.

"If they have these Natblidas inside, why would they need Ace?" Kane asked, looking at the blonde.

Clarke sighed as she looked at Ace before looking back at them, "we believe Mount Weather doesn't know that they already have Natblidas in custody, they only know Ace is a Natblida." Clarke said, Ace sighed in relief.

Ace was relieved to hear that the mountain men didn't know about Axel and the other Natblidas, the thing Clarke said next, caused the girl to tense.

"...but we don't know for long."