{×~56~×}

It's been a week since Clarke had gotten the suspension of Ace being alive, each day Lexa sent a group out to search the caves or other places that were on the map Axel believes his little sister could be.

Today was the 7th day, Lexa was sent grounders to the woods to search into caves and up in the trees, to find any sign of someone living there or for the younger girl.

Axel, Clarke, Anya and Lexa walked into the last cave that was marked on the map, the cave looked as if it has been lived in.

There was a horse, it brown with white dots. There was barely lit candles all around the cave, with a map hung up on the wall. There was a small makeshift bed, with two smaller makeshift beds.

"Do you think this is where she lives?" Clarke asked, looking around the cave.

"Has to be," Axel said, "Let's wait here." He sighed as he sat down on the floor, raven sat down next to him.

Lexa saw come drawings hanging on the wall, she walked over to the wall and studied the drawings.

She had drawing the missile, the explosion, the destruction, she had drawin the dead bodies and the fire. There was a drawing of people walking out of the fire, without an arm and some were crawling.

"Clarke." Lexa said, not taking her eyes off the drawings. Clarke walked over and looked at the drawings, along with the others.

At the bottom, she had the word 'failure.' written in the wall that made every mind in the room click, why she had ran away, why she couldn't face anyone.

"That's why she left." Clarke said to herself, Raven looked at her before looking back at the drawings.

"She couldn't face us after she failed at stopping the bomb," Raven says as her voice shaky, tears filled her eyes as she read the word that was curved into the wall over and over.

Axel stood in shock, staring at the wall of drawings. "I told her to try to stop it." He admitted. Everyone looked at him, Clarke and Lexa knew this. Raven and Anya didn't.

"What!" Anya and Raven yelled in unison, staring at the boy in disbelief, also a hint with anger.

So there, they waited for hours and hours. Clarke and Lexa talked about going back and coming back tomorrow, it took alot to convince Axel to leave but he finally caved in and left with the group.

Only doing one thing before he followed them out of the cave.

Ace watched them leave, she had been waiting here in a tree just for them to leave. She isn't quite ready to face them yet, she touched her bleeding head and sighed. She quickly climbed down the trees and walked to her cave, she entered with her wolfs following her.

She missed her brother and sister, but she isn't ready to face them. The event, the failure, plays in her head over and over as if it's a merry go around that never stops.

She entered the cave, along with her two wolfs following her, moon and star. She looked around the room and she saw something that caused tears to fill her vision.

On the wall where the drawings hung, where the word failure was curved into the wall, it was crossed out and underneath it, was the word 'forgiven.'

She read the word over and over, as tears rolled down her cheeks. Somehow, it made her want to believe it. She decided to try to go back tomorrow, to her family, to her sister and brother, to Lexa and Anya.

She walks over to her makeshift bed as she takes off her knives and hunting gear as she healed her the gash on her forehead and laid down on it, her mind was overflowing but it didn't stop her from falling into a light sleep.

During the night, Ace woke up to walking footsteps from outside the cave. She squinted her eyes at the entrance, she reaches for one of her knives before she slowly got up, careful not to make a sound.

She carefully went over to the entrance of the cave where she heard the footsteps become louder, closer. She waited by the entrance to see if whatever or whoever will enter the cave.

She peeked out of the cave to find a group of Ice Nation scouts, her eyes widen. She packed as much as she can in her over the shoulder bag. All her knifes, weapons, and some of her drawings before she rushed over to her horse and untied her, she threw over the string part of the stable before she climbed up on the horse.

She blew a soft whistle to her wolfs before she rode her horse out of the cave, once they make it out of the cave. She sent her horse into a gallop, almost running her wolfs running right beside her.

Unfortunately, she was seen. The ice Nation started to chase her, Ace looked back at them and went faster. As the ice nation warriors chased their girl on their horses.

They started to fire arrows, Ace held onto tight to the handle of her horses saddle as she looked side to side to her wolfs who were still running by her. She whistled, the wolfs went right to polis as Ace went left, leading ice Nation away from polis.

An arrow hit her in the shoulder, "gah!" She groaned in pain as she almost fell off her horse but managed to grab on just in just time.

Ace's wolfs, Star and Moon, ran to polis barking loudly over and over. Axel opened the gate and the wolfs ran in and circled him.

"Wait, isn't that Ace's wolfs?" Anya asked, stepping up to the wolfs but not too close.

Both of the wolfs were frantic, barking and howling as if they were trying to say something.

"I think they want us to follow them." Clarke said.

"Lets go."