{×~43~×}

Lexa and Anya walked through the woods with some guards, they kept walking until they see a fimilar figure behind a rock with some leaves on top of her.

"What's that?" Anya asked before they cautiously begin to walk toward the figure, once they got close enough, they noticed it was Clarke.

Lexa rushes over, "Clarke?!" She yelled concerningly, Clarke groaned in pain as she  fluttered her eyes open.

"Clarke, what happened? Where's Ace?" Lexa asked, as she helped the girl up. Clarke begin to remember what happened and her eyes widen.

"It's Quint! He attacked Ace and I!" Clarke yelled, getting on her own feet but then stumbled again, luckily, Lexa caught her causing them both to blush.

Clarke looked at her leg and saw an arrow sticking out of it, "ah!" Clarke groaned in pain. Lexa and Anya saw the arrow sticking out of her leg.

"Ace is still out there! Quint is trying to kill her." Clarke said, they hear a strange loud that caused to quickly face where they heard the noise, wide eyed.

"What is that?" Clarke asked, she searched for any source the noise may have or came from.

"Pauna." Anya muttered in shock, Lexa picked up Clarke bridal style.

"Run!" Lexa yelled as she begin to run in the woods while carrying Clarke and the others following behind her.

"We need to hide!" Clarke yelled, Anya and the others scanned around the area as they kept running while a huge mutant Gorilla ran after them.

"This way, I found something." Anya said, running into a big cage like room. Once they entered, they shut the door and noticed bones and human remains on the floor.

"What is this place?" Clarke asked as she continued to look around the room from top to bottom.

The Pauna jumps into the feed ground, it sees one of Lexa's guards. The pauna ate the guard and throws the body, Clarke raises her gun and fires it, but no damage was done.

Clarke fires again and was able to knock it down, the 3 group of girls sighed of relief, but it was short lived with the Pauna got back up go attack them.

"Come on! This way!" They heard a voice yell, they turn around to find Ace holding open another door. Lexa runs carrying Clarke, Anya right behind her.

They ran in the room and Ace pushed the door shut with the help of Anya, Ace grabbed Lexa's sword and placed it behind the door handles so it wouldn't open the doors.

Quint sat in one corner, his hands tied behind his back as a nasty burn mark on the side of his face. Anya glared at him, "you!" Anya yelled angrily walking over to him.

"Leave him for right now, we have over issues to deal with." Lexa said, Anya stopped, she nodded keeping her glare at Quint.

"Sit Clarke down, I can heal her." Ace said as she limped away, Clarke narrowed her eyes at her.

"How can you heal me if you can't heal yourself at the moment?'' Clarke asked, eyeing the girl's limp. Its true, Ace hasn't been able to use her abilities much because she has had no energy to do so. She hasn't got any sleep since the night Axel left, not many know that, she tends to keep it hidden best as she can.

If she uses her ability when she has no energy to do so, it'll make her more exhausted and lose more energy then normal. As it will only get worse and worse, there's another side of their abilities that is the ready why they are called a curse.

"I'm fine, Clarke." Ace said as she has her back faced towards them. Lexa placed down Clarke on the steps to a small platform, once Lexa was standing up Clarke grabbed her arm.

"If she can't heal herself, something is completely wrong." Clarke said quietly, looking into Lexa's eyes. Lexa nodded as she turned her ahead to look at Ace who was limping back over to her. Anya heard what Clarke said and being to feel worried.

"This'll hurt, I have to remove the arrow before I can manage to heal you." Ace said, Clarke eyes widen but nodded. She bit her tongue, Anya walked over.

"Here, let me do it." Anya said, bending down on her knees Ace moved out of her way.

Anya snapped the Arrow and begin to pull it out of her leg causing Clarke to groan in pain, once the arrow was out, Ace quickly wrapped her hands around the wound.

A flickering white light glowed from Ace's hand, Clarke furrowed her eyebrows as Lexa's and Anya's eyes widen.

Ace moved her hands, seeing the wound healed but the dark circles under her eyes seemed to become heavier and darker. Ace stood up, wobbly.

"Let's get out of here." Ace said as she limped as if she was drunk, or very weaken. Clarke stood up and shared a worried glance with Anya and Lexa.

Lexa noticed blackblood coming from the side of her head, her face harden as she turned her head to the side to look at Quint.

"We need to get out of here," Clarke said as she begin to scanned the room. Looking for a way out.

Suddenly, a loud bang came from the other side of the door. Like something big crashed into it, trying to break down the door. The noise caused the ones in the room to jump and look at the door as they begin to panic.

"It found us!" Clarke yelled in a panic voice, Lexa looked at Clarke and raised her chin.

"Do not be afraid, death is not the end." Lexa said, Ace glared at her.

"Oh hell no, I am not dying to have my final words be 'goodbye' to my brother." Ace said as she held her glare.

"She's right," Clarke said as she looked over at Lexa, "I need your spirit to stay where it is!"

"I have an idea." Ace said as she stared at the sword in the door, "maybe, we let it in."

Anya and Lexa looked at Ace as if she was crazy as Clarke made the connection, "no, she's right. We can sneak past it." She rushed over to the door, "come here."

Anya rushed over as Lexa stayed where she was, she turned her body in the direction of Quint and begin walking to him. The group watche her with confused expressions.

"Commander, what are you doing?" Anya asked, Lexa didn't answer as she stopped walking infront of Quint.

"Your fight is over." Lexa spoke to him in trigedasleng as she pulls out a dagger from her waistband, she bends down and stabs him in the foot making him grunt in pain.

She rushes over to the group, "lets do it now." Lexa said, Clarke nodded.

Clarke pulled the sword from the handle, the doors busted open with the huge mutant Gorilla came running in. It looked around, then heard the screaming and yelling with the grunts of pain

The Gorilla rushed over to him while the group ran out of the cage, shutting the door behind them.