{×~46~×}

Once again, Lexa and Clarke were in the meeting room with Indra, Anya, Ace, Raven and a few other warriors, having a conversation about the plan and how to beat Mount Weather.

Ace was alseep on the small couch on the far side of the room, covered up with Raven's jacket as the teens and adults the plan, setting at the table.

"Clarke, are you there?" A radio said from Ace's back pocket, startling her awake. Raven looked back at the girl, after finding out she had been barely sleeping since Axel left, she's been trying to keep Ace alseep as much as she can.

Raven stood up, she walked over and grabbed the radio from Ace's hands and laid the girl back down, as she had fallen back to a peaceful sleep.

She walked back to the table, "Hey Abby, It's Raven. Clarke is right next to me, along with Lexa and the others." She said into the radio, they heard Abby sigh in relief.

"We need Clarke to come to Arkadia, a mountain men person is here. We have him in a airlock, he can survive in there." Abby explained, everyone looked at the radio wide eyed.

"I'll be there tomorrow, I'm bringing Raven and Ace." Clarke said into the radio after grabbing it from Raven, Lexa looked over at Clarke. Her emotionless mask hiding the look of disbelief, anger and confusion.

"Why are you taking Ace? Have one of us go instead." Lexa said, turning to face Clarke. Raven and Clarke looked at Lexa in confusion.

"Commander, Ace is my sister and she ain't leaving my side. Especially since she hasn't been sleeping and our brother isn't here." Raven said, trying her best to be respectful and trying to keep in her anger.

"Why do I have to go? Axel and I aren't apart skycrew." Ace said, sitting up from her laying down form.

"What do you mean?" Anya asked, looking over at the 'skycrew' child. Ace looked up at the teens, taking a breath.

"I don't know, we never really belonged with them. Plus, they made it clear we aren't welcomed many times before." Ace said as she got off the couch, grabbing her sister's jacket as she got up.

Octavia walked in, they looked at the girl kinda confused as they thought the girl was in Arkadia. "Octavia, what are you doing here?"

"Lincoln is back, we both came here. He told me Bellamy and Axel had made safely inside. Did they radio at all?" Octavia asked, worried for her brother and someone dear to her.

"Yeah, they have found the other Natblidas along with Lexa's little sister." Anya informed her, Octavia sighed in relief.

"Thats great and all, but right now, we have to get to Arkadia. Octavia did you see the man? The one they said they brought in from the mountain?" Clarke said, looking at the girl with a stern gaze.

Octavia nodded, "they have him in a airlock, since he can't breathe the air." Octavia said as she followed Clarke and Lexa out of the room. Anya and the others following with her.

"Clarke, I'm coming with you. Some of my warriors are already there." Lexa said, Clarke looked over at her but didn't argue about her coming along. Only because Ace will be more comfortable if Lexa comes, Lexa wouldn't allow someone to hurt an Natblida.

They traveled to Arkadia from TonDc, only took a couple of hours. Especially on horseback, at the gates, Clarke yelled for them to open the gates and they rushed in just as the gates opened.

Abby came out of the Ark, rushing to the gates. She had met the group half way, "mom, how is he?" Clarke asked her mother as she joined them to the Ark.

"He's stable, we already tried questioning him. He just repeats the same thing over and over." Abby said as they walked into the ark, with everyone who came in behind her. Abby stopped them before they came into view of the Airlock.

"He also said something else," Abby said, looking at Clarke dead in the eye, letting her know it was completely serious. Clarke looked worried.

"He asked, where the child was. He won't go into detail about this child but only asks where the child is. He won't even look at you." Abby said, Clarke furrowed her eyesbrows as she narrowed her eyes, completely confused what the guy meant about his question.

"I wanna speak to him." Clarke said, looking back at her mother. She nodded before Clarke walked away, walking to the airlock.

Lexa, Anya, Clarke, Raven, Octavia and Ace walked to the airlock. They stayed back as Clarke went closer to the Airlock, looking at the Man.

The man's radiation burns were almost completely healed, due some of the blood someone had donated for him to live. He st on the bed they moved in there, repeating the same thing over and over.

"Carl Emerson, Mount Weather security detail. On a missing to find the child, where is the child?" Emerson said, repeating it over and over. Ignoring the questions they ask him.

Once Ace came into view, Emerson looked at her, their eyes connected as she came into view. His words changed slightly, making the others go in apart.

"Carl Emerson, Mount Weather security detail. On a missing to find the child. The child has been found, I repeat, the child as been found." Emerson said, his gaze never leaving Ace. Raven pulled Ace closer to her, keeping the man from seeing the child.

Ace noticed a box, with the man's suit they have hung up behind the airlock door. She walked over to it, Lexa looked over at her and noticed the box too once Ace picked it up.

"What is that?" Lexa asked, looking at the box causing others to look over at the box aswell.

"Thats something that was with him, we didn't get to go through it yet." Abby informed them, Clarke walked over to the box as Ace sat it down on the small table.

Clarke opened the box to find a picture of Clarke, Lexa and Ace with a red circle around them. She showed off the picture to the group, "they had targets,"