{×~24~×}

Clarke is running to catch up with Anya who was walking into a different direction, carrying a weak Ace close to her. As she was running, she was cornered by reapers.

"No, please!" Clarke pleaded, covering her eyes ready to feel the pain of being tore apart by their hands, but she felt nothing.

Instead she heard a loud ear-ringing noise that caused all of the Reapers to fall over like they were in pain, 5 men wearing hazmats suits came in with a small generator that seemed to be making the awful nosies that had weaken the Reapers.

"Get back! Get away from her now!" One of the guards yelled, keeping the Reapers away from the confused and scared blonde.

"Clarke griffin, you're coming with us." Another guard said.

Anya and Ace watched the whole thing, Ace weakly grabbed Anyas sleeve gaining her attention. "Please." She said weakly, her eyes pleading, "help her."

Anya sighed, and nodded at the weaken girl. Anya followed Clarke and the guards as the guards led her back into the mountain.

"I saw everything, I know what you're doing to them." They heard Clarke say, before they heard a grunt of pain of Clarke.

"That's why you're going in the Harvest Chamber with them." The guard said to her before he begin to speak into a radio that was attached into his uniform on his shoulder. "Alpha building two, we've reached the intake, one prisoner in custody."

"Your mission was to bring back both of them. The outside cannot leave this base. Alpha one is coming out now." They heard the response from the radio, Anya appears from above ripping off helmets off the guards, killing them.

"I found a way out this way!" Anya said, running off in the direction picking up Ace on the way, Clarke got up and grabbed a dead person's gun before running after Anya.

"Let's go! We need to catch them alive." They heard from behind them as they continue to run, they finally reach the exit which is a huge dam.

"Wait! There has to be another way!" Clarke yelled, looking at Anya who held close tightly, "there isn't!" Anya yelled back before she jumped off the dam with Ace in her arms.

Clarke sighed, and took a deep breathe before she jumped off the gorge and into the water below.

Clarke waked up, lying at the edge of the lake, having escaped Mount Weather. Anya grabs ahold of her and pulls her futher onto the shore. Clarke begin to cough up water as she looks up and sees Ace, leaning against the tree, she rushes over to her.

"Ace?" Clarke said, shaking Ace a bit. She checks for a heartbeat, she found a very faint one that made her sigh of relief.

"What did they do to her?" Anya asked from behind Clarke, her eyes softening at Ace.

"I think they did bonemarrow on her," Clarke said, raising up Ace's shirt and looking at the bandages that wrapped around her waist.

"Clarke, we can't stay here." Anya said, looking behind her, Clarke looked up at Anya before looking back at what she was seeing. Mountain men was running into their direction.

"Shit!" Clarke said, picking up Ace and begin to run down the forest path, Anya right behind her.

Ace opened her eyes weakly to see the mountain men following them, she had watched one pull out a gun and begin to aim it, Ace gasped and shot wind out of her hand, making the mountain men fly back. Making one fly back into a tree, knocking him out.

Clarke and Anya came to a stop, as they looked back and saw the mountain falling and on the floor.

"Nice going, Ace." Clarke said, as they begin to run again. Anya looked at Clarke then at Ace like they have both grown two heads.

"That was Ace?!" Anya yelled in disbelief, Clarke and Ace froze.

"Yes it was, don't ask. We'll explain later, but right now, we have to keep moving." Clarke said, continuing to run further along the forest path.

They stopped running and hid in a small cave, Anya looked out and saw the mountain men in a distance behind them.

"How are they still following us?" Anya asked, walking in further into the cave.

"They're not following us, they're tracking us." Clarke realized, beginning to search her arms, stomach and back. "Search yourself. If I'm right, it should feel like a...a small bump just under your skin."

Ace and Anya begin to felt around their skin, searching for the small bump Clarke had explained to them. Ace had felt nothing but Anya felt a small bump on her left forearm.

"Ah!" Anya gasped, at the pain she felt when she had touched it, causing Clarke and Ace to look at her.

"It's you. Okay, I can remove it." Clarke said, beginning to look around the cave for something sharp but stopped once she saw Anya bite a chuck out of her arm, that held the tracking chip.

She spat out of the flesh out of her arm and glared at Clarke, "I will not go back there."

Ace grabbed Anya's injured arm and placed a hand on her wound, her hand begin to glow purple and Anya's wound was healed. Anya looked at the wound then back at Ace and then back at her arm once again, "what the hell?!"

"We have no time to explain, we'll explain once we're somewhere safe. Where can we go from here?" Ace said.

"We can't go to the dropship, I don't know how to get there from here." Clarke informed.

"And polis is too far." Anya said.

"Looks like we're going to my place then," Ace said, getting on her feet. Anya and Clarke looked at the girl confused but stood up with her anyway.

They exited the cave and back into the woods, they begin to walk futher down the path, they walked for about an hour til they reached a huge rock. Ace used her wind to push to rock, revealing a huge cave.

Ace entered the cave as the two teens stood there in shock, they slowly entered the cave, following the curseblood.

Once they entered the cave, a large map was hung on the wall and there were two made shift beds by the wall. Two grown wolfs entered the cave, growling and snarling.

Anya got into a fighting stance, as Clarke stared at the wolfs in shock. The wolfs notice Ace and begin to stop growling and snarling, they barked happily and rushed over to the girl, confusing the two teens more.

"It's okay, their friendly." Ace said smiling, petting the wolfs. One of the wolfs went out of the cave and then came back into the cave, pulling a huge dead deer.

"Good job, Moon." Ace said as she walked over to the door, over to Moon and helped pull in the deer.

"Wait, these are your wolfs?" Anya asked, eyeing the two wolfs.

"Yeah, the one by the deer is Moon and the other is Star." Ace said.

After a few hours, Clarke, Ace, Anya, Moon and Star sat in the cave. Mostly in slience, Anya skinned and cooked the deer, as they begin to eat they heard the sound of feetsteps coming from the entrance of the cave.

They all got into a fighting stance, but once they saw who came in, Clarke couldn't believe her eyes.

"Bellamy?"