{×~30~×}

Clarke and Finn rushed into Arkadia, Clarke looked around the crowds til her eyes landed on the one person she was looking for.

"Mom!" Clarke yelled, as she ran over to her mom. Abby turned her around and saw Clarke running over. She sighed in relief once she had seen Clarke.

"Where have you been? We're leaving." Abby said.

"I know how to stop the attack." Clarke said, Jaha and Abby looked at Clarke, as if she had grown two heads and said something completely astounded.

"What are you talking about?" Jaha asked.

"We haven't been able to negotiate with the Grounders because we haven't had anything to offer them. The biggest threat they face is the Reapers. I think we may be able to eliminate that threat for once and for all." Clarke rambled.

"How?" Abby asked, standing up straight and crossing her arms, keeping her child on a stern gaze as she realized her child was up to something.

Jaha looked at Abby in disbelief before the gaze turned stern, "Abby. You can't possibly--"

In the distance, they begin to hear war drums. "They're here." Jaha said, Clarke looked at him.

"They're not attacking yet, which means we still have time." Clarke said, walking out of Arkadia and in the direction of the woods, leading them to the dropship.

"We have two hours until dawn." Abby said, following Clarke into the woods.

"Let me talk to the commander and her second, maybe she'll listen." Clarke suggested, walking into the dropship with Abby, Finn and Jaha following.

"We don't even know if the commander is here." Jaha said frustratedly.

"Yes, we do. Nyko told us. You have to let her try." Finn said, Abby begin to look as if she was debating.

"Abby, we're wasting time. Give me the authority now." Jaha said, frustratedly.

Abby turned to him, "hold on." She said, she turned back to Clarke. "Clarke, you said that Lincoin is going through withdrawal." She took a deep breathe as she begin to hesitate, "we don't even know what he's withdrawing from. The detox alone could kill him."

"Thats where you come in."

"And I can't save him?"

Determination fell upon Clarke's face, "that's not an option." She said, beginning to walk away as Jaha and Abby begin to start having a quiet argument.

Clarke was led to a large tent, before she had entered. Anya stopped her from going in, "if you so much as look at her the wrong way, I will slit your throat." Anya threatened.

Anya and Clarke entered the tent, Lexa looked up from her knife that she held in her arms.

"You're the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive." Lexa said coldly, her eyes not leaving Clarke.

"You're the one who sent them there to kill us." Clarke fired back.

Lexa sat up in her chair, keeping Clarke in a powerful gaze. "Do you have an answer for me, Clarke of the sky people?"

Clarke stepped up a little closer, "I've came to make you an offer."

"This is not a negotiation." Lexa said, rather coldly. She begin to wonder where the twins were, wondering if they were okay and safe.

"Teik ai frag em op en ge disha oddn kom." (Let me kill her and get this over with.) Indra said angrily, her glare never leaving Clarke.

"I can help you beat the Mountain men." Clarke said.

"Go on." Lexa said.

"Hundreds of your people are trapped inside." Clarke informed her.

"I know this, you escaped with Anya and a child, Ace, is it?" Lexa said, Anya looked up at her once she had said Ace's name. They both begin to observe Clarke's behavior, she closed her eyes as she looked down.

Lexa cleared her throat, "I'm waiting for an offer, Clarke."

"The mountain men are turning your people into Reapers." Clarke said, Lexa kept an emotionless face, "I can turn them back."

"Impossible!" Indra yells before she turns to Lexa, "Heda, ai beg yu, teik ai frag em op." (Commander, I beg you, let me kill her.)

"I've done it with Lincoin," Clarke said, ignoring Indra. Keepimg her gaze on Lexa as if it was only her and Lexa in the room. She must admit, Lexa is extremely beautiful.

Indra begins to slowly walks to Clarke, her face hardening with anger. "That traitor is the reason--" Lexa stands up, "Indra." She said warningly, Indra ignored her. "Why my village was slaughtered by your people--"

"Em pleni!" (Enough!) Lexa yells furiously, Indra glares at Clarke as she backs up from her. Lexa calmly sits back down in her throne, she raised her chin up at Clarke.

"You say you can turn Reapers back into men?" Lexa asked, keeping emotions off her face and voice, but the only thing you can hear in her voice is authority.

"Yes." Clarke said, as she nodded her head. Lexa stood up once again.

"Then prove it. Show me Lincoln." Lexa said.

Clarke nodded. Lexa, Anya, Indra and a few guards followed Clarke out of the tent and into the woods, in the direction of the dropship.

At the 3rd level, Abby placed two fingers on his side of his neck for a heartbeat just as Clarke came up the latter with the grounders following her.

Anya and Lexa scanned the room, hoping to see the twins. They were quite confused once they had seen that they weren't here, they just assumed they were with their older sister.

"I'm sorry, He's gone." Abby said, Clarke eyes widen as Bellamy and Octavia looked at each other in alarm.

It was slient for a moment before indra stepped up, pulling out her sword. "I'll kill them all." She snarled, warningly.

"I knew it! Skycrew are nothing but liars." Lexa assumed. Octavia slowly begin to break down.

"Please. You don't have to do this." Clarke begged with a shakily voice, looking at Lexa.

Lexa glared at the blonde, "you lied, and you're out of time." Lexa said venomously.

The grounders begin to pull out their swords, Abby looked around the grounders in a panic before she quickly grabbed a shocker stick and shocked Lincoin.

Clarke's eyes widen, "do it again." She said in disbelief, Abby obeyed and Lincoin begin to breathe.

"Lincoin?" Octavia muttered, weakly.

"Octavia.." Lincoin muttered back, just as weak.