{×~5~×}

Raven woke up with a painful groan escaping her lips, her groggy vision made it hard to see where she is. She blinked a few times for her groggy vision to clear.

"Raven?" A familiar voice called out to her, she turned her head to the voice and Clarke was sitting right next to her, looking at her with concerned eyes.

"Clarke?" Raven replied, her groggy vision begin to clear. Wells's head popped out from beside the blonde.

"Wells!" Both the girls roared, Raven's face harden at the sight of the said boy, "what are you doing here?" The blonde yelled at the boy.

"I heard they were sending you two to earth and got myself arrested," he answered, raising his wrist to show the metal wristband on his wrist.

Violent shaking begin, screams and sobs were heard from around the room coming from the other dequlients. "What the hell was that?"

Wells looked up at the ceiling before looking back at his two ex bestfriends, "that would be the atmosphere," he informed.

A screen turned on and the Chancellor Jaha's face appeared onto the screen, "Prisoners of the Ark, hear me now." Raven rolled her eyes once she heard the man's voice, she directed her eyes to the screen.
"You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us."

Raven begun to look around the metal room they were strapped in chairs in, trying to catch a glimpse of her little siblings, "indeed for making itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others, frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expandable."

"Your dad is a dick, Wells." A male voice yelled followed by laughter from around the room, "So is he!" Raven yelled, causing more laughter from around the metal room.

"Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean." Raven scoffed, there was no way they were just gonna forget about the cursebloods. He preaches about giving the others a second chance, but he won't give the twins one. They were cursebloods.

"The dropsite has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishable to sustain three hundred people for two years." Jaha continues.

"Spacewalk bandit strikes again!" A voice called, "whoo!", "Go, Finn!"

Raven looked up to find the said boy floating around like a fish in the air, she softly giggled to herself as he made her way over.

"Check it out. Your dad floated me, after all." Finn said to wells, sending him a glare.

Wells returned the glare, "you should strap in before the parachutes deloy."

"The retrorockets ought to have fired by now." Wells spoke after nothing happened for a second.

"Okay. Everything on this ship is a hundred years old, right?" Clarke said, looking over at Raven.

"Just give it a second." Raven sighed, sending a glare at wells.

Wells turned to Clarke and Raven, "look, Raven. Clarke. I'm sorry I got your father arrest, im sorry I told my father about the twins."

"Don't talk about my father!" Roared Clarke.

"Shut your mouth about them, Wells!" Roared Raven.

"Please, I can't die knowing you both hate me!" Wells pleaded with the two girls, the girls face harden at the sight and words of the boy.

"They didn't arrest my father, Wells. They executed him. I do hate you." Clarke yelled.

"They took them away from me, you told when you promised to never say a damn word about them. They made me believe they were dead, Wells! I hate you!" Yelled Raven.

People started to shout and scream, tears were streaming down a few of people's faces, some were sliently praying and embracing their friends or people next to them. A loud crash caused some of them to scream and sob. The machines stop and the screams and sobs begin to quiet.

"Listen," a Chinese boy said with black hair spoke, "no machine hum."

"Whoa," a boy with goggles on his head said next to him, "-thats a first."

The dequlients started to take off their buckles and stand up from their uncomfortable seats, Raven stood up and scanned the area looking for her two little siblings.

Raven gripped into Clarke, still scanning on the area for the twins. Clarke looks at Raven and put a hand on her shoulder.

"The outer door is on a lower level. Let's go!" A male yelled.

"No, we can't just open the doors!" Clarke yelled, rushing to the latter pushing and shoving through the other dequlients. Raven followed.

"Hey, just back it up, guys." A male yelled, he had Black hair and wearing a guards uniform.

"Stop." Clarke yelled, pushing through the crowd and into the front of the male, "the air could be toxic."

"If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway." The male responded bluntly, he places his hand into the bar of the lever.

"Bellamy?" A female voice called, pushing through the crowd carrying the two unconscious twins.

"Axel! Ace!" Raven called, pushing past two dequlients and to the girl who carrying the twins, carefully taking them into her arms.
The raven haired girl who had the twins turned to the male in the guard uniform and shared a toothy smile.

"My god, look how big you are." Bellamy said, embracing the smaller girl. Once they pulled away, the girl eyed Bellamy's uniform.

"What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?" She questioned, a hint of anger in her voice.

"I borrowed it to get onto the dropship, someone has to keep an eye on you. Haha" Bellamy responds, smiling at the girl.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke asked the male, eyeing the boys wrist. The smaller girl turned to her with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." She spoke.

"No one has a brother!" A male voice boomed from the crowd. Raven, glared at the crowd. Holding on tight of the waking up twins.

"Well, you now see two people who do, so shut the yell up!" Raven yelled at the crowd, helping Ace and Axel onto their feet.

"That's Octavia Blake and the Reyes twins! The kids they found under the floor!" A female voice yelled from the crowd. Direction it at Octavia, Axel and Ace. Raven and Octavia tried to lunge at the crowd, Bellamy held back Octavia and Clarke held back Raven.

"Octavia, Octavia! Let's give them something else to remember you by." Bellamy suggested, turning Octavia to face him.

"Yeah, like what?" Octavia asked, putting her hands on her hips.

Bellamy smirked and looked at the twins, "being the first ones on earth in 100 years." Octavia lit up and turned to the twins.

"Care to join me?" Octavia asked, offering her hand. The twins looked at Raven who smiled and nodded, the twins walked up to Octavia. Bellamy pulled the lever and opened the huge metal doors.

Octavia and the twins gripped hands and jumped off the dropship metal and onto the earth's soil, beautiful tall green trees surrounded them. Octavia throws her hands in the air.

"We're back bitches!"