Chapter eight

Well my prediction was right I am indeed very sore today, every time I move my legs I remember all the events from yesterday and really early this morning. We only stopped because my body couldn't handle anymore. It's a deliciously satisfying soreness.

After I finally made it out of bed, I decided to sell the pieces of jewelry I had made for the wedding that will never be. So taking out my digital camera I snapped some pictures of them and put them on my web site.

I'm glad I can still hopefully make someone happy with these.

Now I can go visit with my friends here that I haven't seen in a hot minute.

Before I go down though Raven and I had some decisions to make, we decided to hold my Luna ceremony on the next full moon. So that gives me three weeks to make some new pieces for me to wear and to make a gift for Raven.

Speaking of the devilishly handsome man, he is currently packing to move in with me. Which seems like it should be weird but it isn't, at least not for us, he had always planned on making a home away from the pack house for privacy reasons. Now he has one, I mean this room is still ours for when there are celebrations that we need to stay for, but it's nice to have a space just for us.

It helps that he happens to love my... well now our home. He even tried to buy it from me once.

Right now I'm currently sitting on the couch in Raven's office at the pack house, I just finished officially retiring from being a phone sex operator. I called my now former employer and told her the good news of being engaged (that's what we basically are now). She was very nice she congratulated me and wished me the best, she told me she would miss all the customers I brought in.

She sent my final paycheck and deactivated my number from the roster. No one would be able to reach me for phone sex again.
Sighing I stretch my arms over my head and arch my back popping it.

"You alright babe?" Raven asks walking in.

"Yeah just finalized things with Suzy, I'm officially retired from the job," I yawn.

"That's great!" He says sitting down next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and humm my agreement.

"Someones sleepy," he says playfully, kissing my hair he asks, "wanna take a nap with me?"

"Only if I actually get to sleep," I yawn again.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me up stairs back to the bedroom and sets me on the bed, then lays down next to me pulling me close, "sleep sounds good, sweet dreams Scar," he kisses my forehead and closes his eyes and I do the same, with in minutes we are both asleep.

I end up napping for two hours, I guess that's what happens when you stay up late having sex.

I still can't get over the fact that Raven is mine, I get all giddy thinking about it.

"What are you doing?" He mind links me.

"Just getting a snack in the kitchen why?"

"Then who has you so happy? Is some guy hitting on you?" he growls sending a wave of jealousy and irritation through the link.

I send my giggles through to him, "I'm so happy because of you, you dork!"

"Oh, my bad, ok I have to get back to work stop distracting me," he says but I can tell he's smiling.

"Baby that's not a distraction, this is," I send him images of us making love in his office, not that we have.

"SCARLETT" I feel his lust and frustration very acutely, his voice is deep and strained.

I can't help the laughter it brings me, my best friend is the love of my life and is mine forever.

"Thanx for the huge boner Babe, did I mention I have a meeting with my deltas right now? Now I can't get up."
I laugh so hard I snorted.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, I'm putting up a block now so I can try to calm down, be good trouble maker!"

His words are firm but the emotions that he sent were amused and full of love. Then he blocked the connection.
Sighing now that my teasing was over I continued the search for a snack.

I ended up settling on a peach. I clean my fruit and then sit down by the window, not long after I see some cars pull up, looks like the deltas are here.

I check to see if I know any of them, nope I dont think I've seen any of them before, not that that is surprising, I'm now Luna to the largest pack in the country. Turning from the window I finish my fruit and decided to save the pit, I want to see if I can get it to grow. As I'm heading up stairs to the room to put it in my bag I hear a whistle.

"Nice ass baby, wanna grab a drink sometime?"

Kohaku didn't like that and neither did I, a growl escapes me at the disrespect, I turn to see who it was. It's one of our deltas, but his smile soon fades when he sees my mark.

Ooh fun fact wolves of higher ranking, marks look like intricate tattoos, mine happens to look like our wolves howling at a blood moon.

Everyone else's would be their mate's and their initials in a paw print.

The offending delta is now white as sheet, "Luna I'm so sorry for my rude comment and disrespectful behavior, it will never happen again."

"See that it doesn't, I'm more forgiving at rude comments, your Alpha on the other hand will RIP you a new one, keep that in mind, now get to your meeting everyone," I calmly dismiss them.

"Thankyou Luna," they say in unison and I nod my head in acknowledgement stepping to the side I allow them to pass.

After they pass me I continue making my way up the stairs. As I pass Raven's office I hear the deltas congratulate him on finding a great Luna. Which makes him open the block long enough to feel his joy and pride that our people accept me as his Luna.

Smiling I reach our room and put away the peach pit I want to plant at home, I just zipped up my bag when the door flys open. Whipping around I see Jackie with a huge smile, "look at my mark!!!"