Chapter nine

"Look at my mark! Look at my mark!" Jackie was screaming jumping up and down.

"Holy mother of... don't scare me like that!" I say holding my chest.

"Sorry but look!" she says smiling and pulling her hair out of the way. There on her neck is a beautiful mark of two wolves, with their heads close together and their noses touching. On closer inspection I can see the wolves look exactly like Jackie and Leon's wolves.

"Its beautiful Jackie," I say softly making her smile bigger, she looks at mine, "wow yours looks cool too!"

"Thanks," I blush.

"Your finally my sister for real, I still can't believe it but I wouldn't want anyone else to be my Luna and sister than you Scarlett," she tells me with sincerity. "So now having said that, when will you finally be making me a Tia?" She rubs her hands together and looks at me expectantly.

"DUDE, we just mated calm your tits! Now having said that, should I ask you the same?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

Laughing she says, "I'll get right on that! Or should I say, I'll get right on Leon!" She wiggles her eyebrows back at me.

We end up laughing so hard I'm crying and Jackie has to run to the bathroom to pee. When she comes back she's all seriousness, "ok I was thinking we could have a uno match tonight," she smiles.

"Oh hell no! the last time we played you turned it into a drinking game, I was so hungover, ugh just thinking of it makes me feel sick, I stopped drinking after that. I'll only play if I don't have to drink," I say crossing my arms.

She pouts, "you're no fun, but fine you dont have to drink."

"Ok then I'll play, oh is Sylvia here? She should play too," in case anyone is wondering she is the Gamma female.

"Sorry but no Syl went to visit her mom, she isn't doing too good," Jackie says with a sad look.

"What's wrong with Millie?" Now I'm worried.

"The doctors aren't sure exactly what's going on, but she's been bleeding a lot. They tried cleaning her out, you know like if you were to have a miscarriage, but it keeps happening. Syl said she thinks that they are going to have to give her a hysterectomy.

Millie being Millie, well she probably thinks that will make her less a female or something." The sadness and worry for our friend weighs on our minds.

"Is Millie scared or is it because she was wanting more pups?" The thought just hits me.

"I think it's both, Syl's youngest sibling is only two," Jackie says.

"Should we talk to her about it?" I ask pondering what the outcome of that conversation could be.

"No Sylvia's got this, she can handle her momma. And if not she will call her brother Mick, who should be here right now he's one of our deltas." She says.

"What does he look like? I ran into them earlier when they arrived," I say moving to sit on the couch in my room.

"Umm last I saw him, he's a ginger with blue eyes, fair complexion, lean muscles like a swimmer, big flirt too," she tells me and what do you know, it is the same guy who said I have a nice ass.

Rolling my eyes I say, "oh I met him this morning."

"What did he do?" She asks me in a way that says she may just kick his ass.

"Dont worry I can handle myself, it wasn't anything to freakout over." I try assuring her.

"What isn't something to freakout over?"

GREAT.... Rave just walked in.
"Nothing" "I think Mick hit on Scarlett" Jackie and I say at the same time.

"WHAT?" Ravens eyes turn black, shit.

"Babe calm down and come here please," I say trying to sound soothing.
He scoops me up off the couch, burying his face in my neck breathing in my scent, "MINE," his voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Yes I'm yours, so dont get all mad," I rub his back getting him to relax.

"Did he hit on you?" He asks pulling back to see my face.

"Yes, but he backtracked quickly when he saw who I was and apologized for not realizing it sooner," I rush to get out as I feel Raven's back starting to tense again. Raven puts his face in my neck again and sits on the couch with me on his lap.

"Wow did you at least RIP him a new one?" Jackie smirks.

"I didn't have to," I say with a shrug.

Raven leans back, "so that's why he was kinda pale and the others were laughing at him when they came in?"
I nod.

"Dumbass" Raven grumbles with a irritated look on his face.

Rolling my eyes I kiss his forehead, "I dont think I have ever seen you this jealous before and you used to, but played it off like you weren't."

"Hell yeah I do, and I wasn't supposed to be before, but couldn't help it, you bring it out in me." His eyes dance with mirth as he smiles at me.

Rolling my eyes I lean into him "Dork" I say as I kiss him. Laughing he holds me close.

"Ok you two are you ready for an epic uno match?" Jackie stands rubbing her hands together with an eager look in her eye.

"Hell no! last time you got so drunk you puked in my closet of all places, you are not turning it into a drinking game!" Raven puts his foot down.

"I did not! I threw up in your office, you threw up in your closet, and poor Scar here ended up sleeping in the pantry. I know because Sylvia found her curled in a ball the next morning still passed out drunk." She says like its helping her argument.

"Even more reason to never do it again!" Raven says.

"Ugh fine you party pooper," she throws her hands up in surrender.

"I guess if I want pups I shouldn't be drinking anyway," she says so off hand.

"You want what?" raven sounds shocked.

"WHAT?"

We all turn to the door to see a shocked Leon.