Chapter eleven

"Oh shit I'm gonna be late!" Raven gets up running into the bathroom, I'm still trying to catch my breath, I'm currently feeling boneless. Not a bad way to wake up, just thinking of what we've been up to makes me feel all hot and bothered again.

"Stop that! I'm already late, if you don't I'm going to be pounding into you all day!" Raven yells in my hazy head.

"Oops did I send you that?" I ask getting excited by his words.

"Yes you did," even though he's irritated I also feel his amusement.
Not long later he runs into the closet coming out in black slacks a light blue button down and black dress shoes. He's finishing the buttons when he looks at me, "love you baby I'll see you after my meeting is done."

I stretch and sit up to kiss him, "love you too have a good meeting."

"I love seeing you in that just fucked state, with your Auburn hair all ruffled like that," his voice has gotten all gruff and he kisses me deeply. I humm my approval till there is a knock on the door.

"Hey Rave the Alpha of Full Moon pack is here," Yen calls out. Yen is Sylvia's mate and Gamma of the pack.

"Thanks Yen I'll be out in a sec," Raven calls back.

"Sure thing," Yen says heading down the hall.

"See? You're distracting," he jokes with me, making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up, get to work," I smile at him.

"Later babe," he kisses me again then runs out.

Sighing I get up and shower, after I go to the closet and grab one of Rave's shirts and put on some shorts. I brush out my hair and braid it.

Leaving the room I head down stairs, as I walk by the common room I see Sylvie and Yen's youngest Miller, named for his Nana, cuddled up under a blanket twice his size in the middle of the couch.

"Hey little man why are you not in school today?" I ask sitting next to his pile of blanket.

"Hi Luna, I threw up on daddy this morning," he says softly that's when I notice the trash can in front of him.

"Do you have a fever?" I ask not really expecting him to answer as I check his head.

"I dont know but daddy said I have to stay home," he says sounding sad. He sniffs and a tear rolls down his face.

"What's wrong honey usually kids like staying home?" I probably shouldn't have said that.

"We were going to watch James and the Giant Peach today, our teacher just finished reading it to us," he sniffs again.

"If I put it on, will you watch it with me?" I ask him, his happy smile is all I need as an answer. I find the movie putting it on, just as I sit to watch Yen comes in to check on Miller.

"Oh hi Luna, I was just coming to check on my son," he says looking at him with a worried look.

"Daddy! look the Luna put on the movie I told you we were going to watch in class today!" Miller smiles from ear to ear.

Yen returns it with one of his own, "that's great son did you thank her?" He asks.

"Yes, right?" he turns to me.

"Yes, yes you did."

"Thankyou Luna the meeting is taking longer than expected," he says softly with a worried look again.

"Is there a need for me to make an appearance?" I ask him.

"Oh no we can handle it, but could you please keep an eye on him for me please? So I can focus more and not worry?" He pleads.